Conclusion 10: The Probability of Being Accepted

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

CHAPTER TEN

The day of the submission of the proposal already came. The both of them were anxious about it. Sujin is scared that maybe Yoongi's proposal will overshadow hers, she really wanted to pursue this, she really does. Meanwhile, Yoongi is hundred percent sure that his proposal will work, but scared that maybe Sujin will not accept his apology.

The both of them separately went to the director's office, holding a folder containing their proposed activity.

Cold sweats are streaming on Sujin's back, trembling hands are visible on Yoongi's extreme anxiousness.

They both entered the office--looking determined.

"So, have you already finished the proposed activity?" The director asked and both of them nodded in response.

They both placed their folder in the table, noticing the content, the director read first Sujin's noticing how thick they are.

The director is mesmerized on how detailed the proposal is, Sujin really work really well on this--very detailed.

"This is impressive, but you see Sujin, we're not that very sure about the children there. You didn't include that on your proposal." the director eyed Sujin.

"But Director Han" Sujin is lost for words, this is her Achilles' heel, she did a very wrong move. Her proposal seemed to be a little bit biased, luckily the director doesn't know that Sujin did live there before, or else she'll be rejected.

Yoongi gulped, he's very nervous.

"Well, let's see Mr. Min's proposal" The director hands Yoongi's folder, upon opening, his eyes squirted in disbelief.

"What is this Mr. Min? Are you playing prank on me?" The director asked.

Sujin, on the other hand looked at Yoongi with curiosity.

"Why did you submit a blank paper?! Are you out of your mind?!" The director asked half-shouting.

"Because Sujin and I have the same proposal, Sir." Yoongi answered politely.

Sujin's eyes widen in shock, she cannot believe what is Yoongi's talking about.

"What the-" Sujin was cut-off when Yoongi held her wrist and refrain her from talking.

"Sir, I believe you like Sujin's proposal. It's also same as mine, I scouted the orphanage yesterday and I do believe that the children there deserve to be the subject for the activity we're going to do. Please accept our proposal." Yoongi said persuasively and politely bowed to the director--still holding Sujin's wrist.

"I'm lying if I say I'm not impressed." The director said--smiling.

Sujin cannot help but to smile because her proposal is accepted.

"You can now go outside, see you in the meeting Mr. Min and Miss Lee." The director ordered them.

Abrupt to the happiness they both felt, they didn't seem to notice that Yoongi is still holding Sujin's wrist.

Due to the happiness she felt, Sujin jumped in excitement and hugged Yoongi in surprise.

"OH MY GOSH! I can't believe this! Can you?" Sujin jumped in excitement and logged for a while before realizing what she's doing.

A shade of red popped in her cheeks, upon noticing this, Yoongi smiled with the awkwardness that Sujin felt.

"I-I'm sorry" Sujin apologized to Yoongi.

"I'm the one who supposed to apologize. I caused damage." Yoongi soften.

Sujin felt strange upon hearing his apology, after a long time, this is the first time that he apologized to her.

She soften--it's like all of the sadness and madness she felt washed away with his apology and her heartbeat fasten.

Because of the strange feeling she cannot contain, Sujin's feet ran away from him.

"Yah!" Yoongi called after her but stopped when he realized that he accomplished what he wants.

He smiled in secret--he's happy now. Above all, Yoongi doesn't want anyone to feel the same feeling he felt years ago when he lost his father in a tragic incident. For him, no one deserves to feel that thing--no one, even his brother--his brother who treated him like a trash.
------------------------------------------

It's already a late evening in Jeon's house, the family is eating their dinner when Wonwoo spoke up.

"Eomma, Appa, I chose to celebrate my birthday next month on the orphanage in Busan. I hope you'll support me, plus, I want my brother to be there to help me. Don't you think?" Wonwoo said while his parents looked in disbelief.

"Wow, Wonwoo, that's a great idea.." His mom spoke up.

"And I wanted you to meet the girl I like." Wonwoo shyly blurted out.

"Oh. What kind of girl is she like?" His father asked.

"Hmm, she's a university scholar from the Department of Fine Arts, she's minoring in Economics. She's pretty and talented, she got everything." Wonwoo confirmed.

His parents cannot contain their smile upon hearing Wonwoo's talk about the girl he likes.

"I hope she'll accept my confession" Wonwoo said with a little bit hesitation in his words.

"All you need is sincerity Wonwoo, and all will be fine" His mother assured her and the family continue their dinner.
------------------------------------------

 

 

 

GUYS! How are you? Enjoy reading! And please comment! Thank you so much!