Conclusion 1: I do really hate you

Statistical Probability of Falling in Love with My Enemy

Lee Sujin and Min Yoongi were both genius. They are both smart in all aspect, thus, comparison and contrast are always heard from the people surrounding them.

At it's been a healthy competition, but as they grew up, the tension also grow.

Since middle school, they were schoolmates up to highschool, and to their surprise after taking up an entrance exam to Seoul National University, they both passed--unfortunately, with the same course.

They hated each other for a long time now because of their competition inside the classroom that eventually grow as they explore and honed their own talents.


Now, they are both college student who's taking up Fine Arts as their major, although Yoongi's taking up Music as his minor while Economics for Sujin.

They were both excellent student, they are always top in their exams and famous for their brains.

"I think Yoongi's song is more suitable, I'm sorry Sujin" Sujin's professor, Kim Joon Hyung apologetically said to her.

"But sir-" Sujin's face fell from what she heard.

She cannot believe that their professor choose the song Yoongi made for just an hour. While she did the song for almost three weeks, so, she expected that she will have a better outcome than Yoongi.

"But don't worry Miss Lee, I have still works to load for you." He ended their conversation and leave the room.

"So, how's your song Miss Oh-So-Perfect?" Yoongi approached Sujin, teasing her with his superb sarcasm.

They are always like this, teasing and bullying each other.

"Piss off Yoongi or else I'll punch you in the face!" Sujin retorted before leaving Yoongi alone in their classroom.

Yoongi smirk knowing the fact that he make Sujin angry again. For him, it felt like an achievement if he make her angry, he's happy with that.

 

Sujin headed to her next class. Although she's mad with Yoongi, he cannot refrain herself from being amazed with his song writing skills.

"Just because you're music minor doesn't mean I will going to lose from you." Sujin mumbles under her breath.

-----------------------------

Motivated from her loss, Sujin headed directly after her class to the music hall to practice her guitar. She's very good at playing guitar, it's her way of releasing stress and tiredness from school works.

She's very talented girl, she's also part of their Taekwondo varsity team while Yoongi plays for the Men's Basketball.

As she headed to the Music Room, she can hear someone playing guitar..


"That's my guitar.... someone's using my guitar!!" She panicked and immediately entered the room.

She was supposed to be mad because someone's using her guitar without her permission, but a sudden smile appeared from her face.

She can hear that person playing the guitar amazingly--it is flawless and beautiful.

"I didn't know you can play guitar." She whispered to herself while smiling.


-----------

So who do you think is that person playing Sujin's guitar? Tune in for more updates!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe!!