Dirty Move

Just a Cruel Game

Jungkook raises his head slightly to challenge Minah. The latter smirks wittily while proceeding forward. Before she could touch Jungkook’s elbow of which hand is holding the cup, Jungkook makes a swift movement of his elbow making it out of reach for Minah. Because it occurs so suddenly, Minah can’t do anything to stop her gesture, making her falling due to the lack of support.

Jungkook instantly realizes she is falling by inertia, he turns his body to face hers and raises the free arm up. Everything happens in less than two seconds.

When Minah can finally concentrate on the situation she is in, she opens her eyes wide. She is still standing, but her upper body is supported by Jungkook’s arm and is bending down but relatively secure since he seems to be very strong.

But the thing is, his arm is making direct contact with her chest. Not to mention, his hand is dangerously close to the said area – it was gripping her side body.

Minah frantically stands up and hits Jungkook on his chest, making him wince in pain. She also gives him a powerful kick in the shin. Jungkook yelps with much anger in his voice.

“What do you think you are doing?” Minah asks and hugs herself with protective arms. She looks at Jungkook in disbelief. “I didn’t know you could be this cheap!”

Jungkook offensively looks up while massaging his shin.

“What the heck did I do wrong?”

“Yeah. It’s normal for a ert like you, right?” Minah retorts but she doesn’t wait for Jungkook to answer. She drags Jungkook with her to the little girl.

“Now help me with the girl,” Minah says. But Jungkook yanks out of her grasp. His face turns stoic and challenging.

“Why would I help you, you violent witch?”

Minah narrows her eyes at Jungkook. She looks just as furious as Jungkook now.

“Fine. But I will tell the world that you are a ert first.” Minah turns around and opens to say something.

Before Minah can say anything, Jungkook already covers from behind. His other hand is holding onto her belly to keep her still. He is too strong so Minah just weakly protests without any signs that she can get out of his grasp.

“Alright!” Jungkook says with gritted teeth and pulls her out. She turns back to Jungkook immediately.

“You opportunist! You want to hug me that much?” Minah accuses with a sarcastic smug on her face. Jungkook rolls his eyes at her assumption.

“I thought I liked you. But I’m deadly wrong. It was just sympathy in the first place.”

“Keep the pity to yourself.” Minah scoffs and starts walking toward the girl. Luckily, she has tiny steps, so they reach to her in a short amount of time.

“Just this once, I will help you. Just prepare yourself, I will disturb whatever you are trying to do until I don’t see you near me again.” Jungkook warns her for the last time before keeping silence.

When they are just inches from the girl, Minah pushes Jungkook’s elbow again, making the coffee spill on her head this time. Jungkook darts a glare at Minah with her sudden movements, but Minah remains composed and starts to act like she is surprised. Everything happens like the first time. When the sand disappeared, and the girl is clean again, Jungkook speaks up.

“You don’t have to push me. I’ll do it myself.” He shifts uncomfortably with his own words and looks at the targeted girl with hesitant eyes.

“Yeah, I figure you want to have fun, too,” Minah says and laughs, but Jungkook throws her a judging look.

“Does doing good deeds hurt you or something?” He mutters before pouring a little amount of coffee on the top of the girl’s head. He doesn’t forget to say sorry to the girl this time.

And after a few seconds, with the magic of the sand, the girl gets all cleansed again.

For the fourth time, Jungkook spills the liquid then murmurs a sincere apology to the little girl. He lets Minah do the remaining work.

The fifth time, Jungkook spills the liquid but doesn’t say anything to the girl anymore. Moreover, he looks bored and like he wants to get it done with as soon as possible. Minah silently and fondly watches him.

For the sixth time, Minah seems to get tired of her tricks, too.

Before Jungkook can do anything with the now almost empty cup of coffee, Minah stops him with her hand.

“What?” He asks, uninterested.

“Can’t you act more sincere? Like if you accidentally do that to the girl, you should sincerely apologize to her. She always looks at you, and your reaction is so stone-like. She might not scowl so much at me, and maybe she won’t tear up before nodding to my words.”

Jungkook sighs and tilts the cup once more. This time, he acts like a surprised person.

“Oh shoot! I’m so sorry.” Jungkook says, but he is much less sincere compared to his second and third time.

Minah shakes her head at him.

“Such a heartless person. How can you be so stoic when you spill the beverage on a poor little girl?” Minah teases, making Jungkook bite his lip in frustration.

For the last time, Jungkook looks more thrilled. He pours just a little content, so there will be a few left in the cup and jumps ahead of the girl right away. His expression turns dramatic and exaggeratingly forced.

“Oh my god are you okay? I’m so sorry I did not mean to spill the coffee on your outfit! Why am I so careless?” Jungkook eyes the spot he poured on with concerned eyes and even hits himself in the head.

His clumsy tone and hilariously grimacing face make Minah burst out in silent laughter. She has to cover tight not to release any sound. Jungkook also hunches his shoulder and pressed his lips, but his eyes were so amused.

She hardly completed the last wish for the girl while trying to suppress her laughter.

When she has done, she looks at the counter that only her can see.

23:15:45, 16, 2

“Oh… look how effective I work! Only forty-five minutes have passed.” She examines Jungkook’s eyes and stretches out a lop-sided smile.

Jungkook suddenly feels heat overwhelming his body. Sweats start forming on his forehead.

“Please… Minah… I beg you.” Jungkook finally lets out while Minah enjoys her drink. “I can’t be trapped in that dungeon anymore. I need to be free again. My college doesn’t allow being absent for too long. And I really have to study to get passed. And lastly, I want to visit my mom. I…”

Minah raises her hand to signal him to stop.

“Enough excuse. I have my own life too. This is a game, you know? I have a chance to win, and I’m not gonna lose it.”

Jungkook huffs in disappointment as Minah starts finding another target again. He opens his eyes wide in realization and quickly on his feet, follows her. Only two huge steps and he already gets in front of her.

“Get out of my way, assistant,” Minah says casually and steps to the right side to avoid Jungkook, but the male puts her move into a halt when he splashes the last bits of liquid inside his cup on her. Her duffel is stained with the annoying brown color, and it seems the fluid has made its way into her inner shirt, as she bewilderedly looks down.

“What are you doing!” Minah yells and curses under her breath. She then looks up to Jungkook who is now smiling in satisfaction.

Only to be turned into a frown when she kicks his formerly damaged shin again.

“Very funny!” She groans and undoes the buttons to check her inner shirt. As expected, that shirt is also stained. It doesn’t help that the shirt is white.

“I just wanted to have you experienced how you would react if someone stains your shirt!” Jungkook clarifies while massaging his poor shin, bending down.

“Well then… let’s have you experienced it too, jerk!” Minah finishes her sentence with her hand tilting the cup until its top faces Jungkook’s head.

The liquid quickly comes sticky in his hair. The hair that used to be so smooth and fluffy becomes so damp and messy now.

Jungkook stands up with a lightning speed and throws Minah a very dark gaze. Although coffee starts leaking down his neck and further which was hidden by the jacket, he still manages to scoff.

Minah rolls her eyes when she sees his attitude.

“Great.”

She then walks toward the bus stop nearby, with Jungkook following closely behind.

“Get back to your own home. I won’t allow you to step into my home, ert.” Minah says with gritted teeth.

“What can you do?” Jungkook challenges, and it angers Minah. She bites her lower lip hard and hits him fiercely with her fists. Jungkook uses his back to defend himself, but she stops quickly as strangers start casting her judging gazes.

“What? He did this to me!” Minah snaps and points to her chest area where the stain lies. People avoid her furious gaze and get back to their own business.

They both get on the bus after waiting in silence for minutes.

The bus is fully packed, but Minah still manages to find an empty seat in a two-seat row. She casts the guy sitting next to her a glance and bows to him.

“Excuse me… can you do me a favor? My boyfriend is a little jealous when he sees me sit with another man… you know…” Minah shyly informs and looks at the man with pleading eyes. The latter kindly nods and stands up and leaves his seat.

“Jungkook, you can sit here.” Minah uses a sweet tone to order Jungkook. Her fake innocent eyes make Jungkook wince. But when he settles down next to her, he grins.

“Although I don’t encourage such acts, thank you,” Jungkook whispers to her ear while his head tilts near hers.


A/N: I'm trying to make it romcom, but I'm not sure about the 'com' part. I hope I did it right :')