Special! Q&A

Just a Cruel Game

So as I have said at the end of the story, I would make a special Q&A section for those who are still curious at anything related to the story. So let's get started!

  • To: author

Q: I notice your writing style is really different from that of Between Love And Infatuation and to be very honest I like the writing style in BLAI more than from this. paragraphs are so short and less descriptive. Can you explain why you decide to write in such a way?

A: Thank you for your honest feedback. There are two main reasons why my writing style is worse than that in BLAI. Firstly, it's because the genre is rom-com, so I feel ike writing much shorter when in angst/ drama genre, you have to describe a lot to appeal emotionally to your readers. Secondly, as much as I don't want to admit, I was in a hurry to finish this story before deadline; you know, the deadline of the writing contests!

  • To: Jungkook

Q: Did you visit Mapo bridge again after Minah had been thrown back to the bottle again?

A: No, it'd be too hard to find her then. Rather, I often visit her apartment once every week. You know I missed her and worried for her so much.

 

  • To: Minah

Q: What was your reaction when Hyeran said someone named Jungkook wanted to see you?

A: The author ended the story like that huh *sends author an annoyed glare*. Well if you are interested, I actually sprinted my way toward the door. As a result, I bumped at Hyeran who didn't know where to move, such a dummy! As for my reaction, well, I was excited and knew how much I like Jungkook. I was afraid that Jungkook already forgot me. You know, it had been 2 months...

 

  • To: Seokjin

Q: Do you have any feelings for Minah? =))

A: Hi! Oh my god does everybody see now?? I can be that popular even when I only got mentioned here and there! *clears throat*, well to be honest, Minah is a cute girl, but I never see her as a woman. She's like a good little brother to me. Her character is really tomboyish, so there's that.

  • To: author

Q: How did that genie bottle come to Mapo bridge? Does it have any more 'brothers' in the world? XD

A: Hum... You know that Mapo bridge was once a popular spot for the depressed pals wanting to commit suicide, right? I want to "put" that bottle there just for a more hopeful hidden message, I guess. And no, there aren't any more brothers!

  • To: Min Yoongi XD

Q: What do you think about Minah?

A: Well... I once heard her sing during my childhood. She was my childhood crush. I met Jungkook when I fell into that bottle, and I honestly feel like he's a good suit for Minah.

  • To: Namjoon XD

Q: Why did you end up touching that bottle?

A: My limbs are really long, ya know? It was an accident.

  • To: Namjoon

Q: Do you think Minah is smarter than you? She has a chess award FYI! XD

A: Wow, I didn't know that! But I'm not that surprised, she was indeed smart. But I'd like to compete with her once. Should I call her now to do so? Wait, I only have Hyeran's number... should I call her instead? *smiling dumbly*

  • To: Jungkook

Q: Jungkook, when did you fall for Minah?

A: If you want a particular point, then it's when she shows that she also has caring side to her - the incident when she scratched my skin.

  • To: Minah

Q: When did you fall for Jungkook?

A: When he looks at me the way he looks at Gongdol.


A/N: Now that I have re-read this story, I can see that this wasn't as good as I thought back then, lol. Romance developed too rapidly, Minah is annoying, some parts should be developed/ removed.