Chapter 9

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Replies……

@queenasaa: Yes, it’s so sad. Please look forward for the future updates for the other flashback..(Lol, spoileeeeer! *quickly hides at a corner*)

@monmon_32: I don’t blame you if at first you thought it was a childish story. Well, I’m childish myself so, it’s a given. And thank you for giving my story a chance and I’m glad you think it’s a nice story. Hihihi (´ヮ`)

@XxXCateXxX: If you found out which drama it is, please inform me! AND THANKS FOR THE UPVOTE! I LOVE YOU DEAR!

@sujuELF11: Hehehe..Don’t be mad at Hae okay? I’m glad you I made you feel that way with my story. That’s what I want; to convey the characters feelings. Annnnnd..I love you too! Yay!

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

This is the day. The class is cancelled from the second period so the other student can helped in the preparation and of course the real reason is the students beg that because there’s a big event can they just have a free day. How absurd but, that gave Donghae time to prepare. The contest will start at 4p.m. He didn’t see Hyukjae anywhere. Guess he’s practicing.

Donghae make his way on the top floor, at the student council room. There he saw the other figure head of the other clubs. Beside the teachers the SC, Band and Dance clubs are the one who’s managing the event. When he took a seat, the other gave him a concerned look.

“Donghae” He turned to look at Junsu, “Are you sure about this?”

He nodded. “Yep. Sure as hell. As long as you will help me.”

Kyuhyun stood up and instead sat on the chair beside him. “Donghae we’re going to gave him the last number. Do you think it will make him feel nervous more?”

“Nope not gonna happen. Just gave him the number.”

“Then who’s going to speak in the audience before we start?”

“I will. Just make sure Hyukjae is not around that time.” Donghae said making his head fall flat in the desk.

Kyuhyun snickered. “You’re so whipped!”

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear that from you. When you’re tailing behind your bunny.”

“Yah! That’s because he has a nice okay?”

Then the door open revealing Siwon.

“Woah..woah what conversation is that?” Siwon asked but they just laugh at him. “Anyway, I ask uncle about the plan and he gave me a go signal but he quote, ‘Just don’t overdo it okay? Don’t make the guest faint, gave a heart attack or blood lose. Don’t make it too sweet. Tsk. Tsk. Youngster this day; unquote. And he said good luck to you Donghae!”

“Yeah, give uncle my thanks..”

Then Junsu’s phone ring. He looked at me and mouthed Hyukjae..

“Hello? Ah, yeah…okay, okay…calm damn Hyukkie. Okay? Just in’ wait. I’m going over there right now. Huh? Okay. I’ll buy it for you. WHAT? Just…..fine! okay.. Yeah, you can kiss me later, and yeah.. I love you too monkey. Hahaha..bye!”

 

“……………………..”

 

“Don’t give me that face Lee Donghae. Like you can kill me right now. You need my help. And I’m not stealing your Hyukjae.” He stuck his tongue with me while arranging his stuff.

Donghae rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Yeah. I can just kill you later. When your purpose is done. And he’s mine! Remember that!” He said pointing his finger at the figure who is running towards the door while laughing.

“Ooooh~~ Claiming YOURS already..Tsk. tsk..” Yesung teased while shaking his head.

“Just don’t cry running to us when he rejected you.” The student council room ended up with three guys running around; the other one is chasing and cursing them; while the other one is clutching his stomach while laughing at them.

I just hope that he still like me………….

 

-----------------------------------

Hyukjae’s POV:

 

I paced back and forth in my bedroom waiting for Junsu.

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Damn! Su! Where are you? I don’t think I can do it..

“Hey..”

“Su!” I dragged him back at the bed. “Su! I don’t think I can do it. ! Can I back out now?”

“Hyuk, you know it’s too late now to think of backing out.”

“I know.” I used my palm to cover my eyes and spout hundred of cursed words that I know. I uncover my face when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Junsu giving me an unreadable look.

“What Su? Are you constipated? What’s with that look?”

“Hyuk…..”

“Hmmmm…” He’s acting weird.

“Do you………do you still like him?”

I stayed still with that question. Junsu looking with my eyes seeking answer but I can’t give him that so I averted my eyes and lowered my head. I clenched my hands together ‘coz I feel like crying remembering anything involving him.

“Hyuk-------”

“Shut up Junsu. Don’t say anything..Just don’t…please.”

Junsu is the only one who I shared this secret with me. I don’t know if I still think it’s a good idea I shared it with him. Don’t ask me that kind of thing. Idiot!

~~

When we arrived at the venue, I feel like throwing up all of the food I ate. Though I didn’t eat anything since morning aside from my strawberry milk. I picked a number and feel like running away when I saw my number. 44! Last number for goodness sake.

“Ahm, excuse me…Can I ask for a change number?”

The girl that is attending the reception look scared and nervous. He then took a look at Junsu.

“Hyuk..you can’t. That’s the rule. And isn’t it a good number? You’re the last! More time to prepare.” He tried giving me positive thoughts about the number.

“Idiot. More time to feel nervous is the truth! Wait, I think I need to throw up.” I cover my mouth when I feel a lump rising up my throat and run to more secluded side.

“Bleeerghhhhhhh….*cough*”

“Are you okay?” Junsu asked while rubbing my back. He handed me a handkerchief.

“I’m alright. Just my nerves acting up.”

“Here” I looked at the thing in his hand.

“Did you actually bring that?” I raised my eyebrows and give him a smile. He gave me a smile back.

“Of course. This is your partner tonight, so drink up!” Then he pushed the carton of pink liquid towards me.

“Hey, can we watched here? From a far?”

Junsu looked at me meaningfully before answering, “Of course, we can.”

 

~~~~

**Flashback ; **Voice

**Lyrics ; **Thoughts

 

Junsu stayed by my side the whole time. Commenting sometimes about the contestant, standing up a few times to buy snacks. I’m just glad he’s here with me. When the performing number reach into 40, we stood up and go to the backstage where the remaining contestants are staying.

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I’M GOING TO DANCE. I’M NEAR MY DOOM’S DAY. HELP! HELP! I CAN’T DO IT…..

“HYUK!” Junsu forced my face to looked at him. I understand that I’m being hysterical here but I can’t help it. “Listen buddy. Just breath in….breath out…right like that. Look at me Hyukjae!” Junsu forced me to look at him and slightly tap my cheeks to refocused my eyes that I felt like rolling back. “Hyuk, it’s okay. It’s okay…..” He embraced me gently and began rubbing my back. “Sssshhh..It’s going to be okay Hyuk. You trust me right?” He pulled back and looked at me intently. I nodded my head because I trust him. “Right. You will go to that stage and you will dance like you always do. You love dancing right? So you need to fight for it. Don’t let them take that away from you. Don’t in’ listen to that voice!”

I clasped Junsu’s hand that onto my cheeks and shut my eyes hardly. “But…..but what if I messed up there? If…if, I can’t dance in front of them? If I--”

“Then be it! That’s all an ‘if’, Hyuk. At least you tried. If you messed up just wanna remind you that I’m here, your friends and your brother. We know what you really are. Aaaaaannnnndddd……You’re Hyukjae! As if you’re gonna mess up!” Junsu gave me a toothy grin.

“Number 44! Be ready you’re next!” Someone shouted to inform us that my time to die is near. Junsu gave me one last encouraging hug and I gave him a smile giving my thanks.

I don’t know if you’re still listening to me because I think you stopped when my parents died. But please, this is my last favor. At least give me courage to fight for one of the three things I only have now…….God please……..

 

“And last but not the least………………………..a rookie from the SM High Dance club, number 44, Lee Hyukjae!”

Holy ! That’s not what I want. The catch phrase ‘last but not the least’. Well, I’m practically a dust here given I can’t dance.

I walked slowly in the stage and stopped at the middle with my head hung low. I can feel my legs shaking. I slowly lift my heads’ up and I have this sudden urge to run. I was met with so many eyes.

RUN! HYUKJAE! RUN! See that? Their eyes! They’re judging you!

No! Stop please!

Hyukjae is ready to clutch his head when suddenly the lights turned off. Darkness engulfed him. He looked around and nothing. He saw nothing! And he heard nothing! No screams of panics. Simply nothing!

 

“When the last performer comes, please I asked for your cooperation to stay silent. I’m asking for your silence the entire time he will perform. You see, my friend and I fought recently and I really hurt him bad. I just want to help him and this is the only way I think is the best I can do for him. Please, help me. I’m begging you; our dear guests.” Donghae bowed 90 degrees.

Some of the students murmurs and asking what’s happening and the teachers look at each other mistaking it as one of the SM’s surprise performance.

 

Hyukjae held his head and crouched down. He felt really scared feeling alone in the middle of nothingness.

 

“Donghae are you sure?” Junsu asked for the nth time. Because hell! Donghae’s idea is crazy.

“I’m sure. Just switch it off.” Donghae said examining the future venue.

 

“Uhm, sorry for some lightings failure.” Hyukjae looked up when he heard Kyuhyun’s voice. He stood up ready to walk back when the voice stop him immediately. “Contestant please remain in your place please. We will be having a short intermission number as we tried to fixed the problem. Thank you.”

Hyukjae want to curse Kyuhyun. He wanted to shout! What’s the meaning of this? Like there’s gonna be a number and here I am at the stage? What I am? A props? Hyukjae immediately forgot his current dilemma but replaced by a new one.

 

“Kyuhyun, you’re the host! You need to do it!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the latter. “Actually, I’m not. You begged uncle or rather Siwon’s uncle to make me.”

“Aw, don’t be like that! They will hear your beautiful voice! Ain’t that awesome?”

“Haha…” Kyuhyun laughed sarcastically. “You’re lucky you’re my friend.”

“Hahaha..Thank you man!”

“Whatever.”

 

Hyukjae walked back and forth when he heard a beautiful voice.

 

You with a sad eyes

 

He stopped when there’s suddenly a spot light on him. He brought his hand to his eyes and squint his eyes to look at the person walking towards him. When he finally adjusted to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter