Chapter 5

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: After soooooo many years…LOLXD An update! HAHAHA..I’m in the middle of my job hunting T~T In short, I’m jobless right now..^^, Read the last chapter to refresh your memory from the happenings here.

 

After the bell rang, Hyukjae remains fidgeting in his seat. He don’t know for sure but he can feel the bad vibes his seatmate is emitting the whole class. When he came back from the other classroom he wants to congratulate the two of them for the successful performance but Donghae ignored him.

“Hyuk!” Junsu ran when he saw the two talking. He grabbed the blonde on his shoulder and shake him back and forth. “Let’s celebrate! Let’s eat! My treat!”

They bicker as usual. Some of their classmate especially girls started whispering like “they’re so cute!”, “like a couple, ne?”, “I wonder who’s the uke?” The lively atmosphere halt when they heard a loud BANG!

“Huh?” Hyukjae glanced at Donghae who put his bag down rather forcefully and stuffed his books inside. He shivered when Donghae gave him a glare and stood up. The people inside the classroom hold their breath then suddenly Donghae grabbed his wrist.

“Hyukjae” His breath hitched when he heard Donghae’s voice.

“Let’s celebrate” Donghae glanced at Junsu before he spoke again, “I’m your original partner so you’re coming with me.” He didn’t wait for Hyukjae to answer as the other looks like he saw a ghost, as he snatch the others’ bag and dragged the almost zombie Hyukjae. But before they’re out the door he heard his animal friends shouting at him.

“Wooohoo! Go Hae! Go claim what’s yours!”

“The original husband wins!”

He gave them a farewell gesture with his middle finger that made their classmates laugh along with them. Donghae walked absentmindedly until they’re out the school gate.

 

“HEY!”

“WHAT?!” He shouted feeling irritated.

Hyukjae frown because he can’t understand what the other is thinking.

“Why are you shouting? I’m calling you until now but you’re dazing off!” Hyukjae’s frown change to a concern expression that made Donghae feel off.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah” He mumbled but Hyukjae heard it that makes him happy a little bit.

 

“So, where are we going?” Donghae think of a good place. Actually he didn’t want to celebrate but why did he do that earlier in the c;assroom? He didn’t know either. A spur of the moment maybe?

“I’m hungry. You like ramen?” Donghae said testing if his choice is okay with Hyukjae. He started walking and took a peek and saw the other snickering.

“What’s so funny? Did I make a joke?” ‘This guy is getting in my nerves seriously’ Donghae inwardly complaint.

“No it’s not that.” Hyukjae looked at Donghae and raised a brow in a teasing manner. “What? You want to be a Hokage?” Donghae snort at the corny joke.

“Corny”

“But you laugh!”

“I didn’t”

“Whatever” Silence engulfed them while walking to the said ramen stand. Feeling his throat itchy, Donghae took a bottle of water in his bag and began to drink.

“But I want to be a pirate” Donghae spit his drink. Some of the water ooze out on his nose. ‘Ew. Gross’ He began to cough and wipe the water at the same time.

 

“Are you okay?”

“I’m not okay! Okay? And what the hell is that conversation? Out of nowhere?”

Hyukjae scratch his nape and he avoid looking at the other when he answer. “Ahm, I don’t know what topic is to open soooooooo….”

Donghae started to walked again feeling his face heating up. ‘What the hell is this guy? So embarrassing’ “So, if a pirate who?” Donghae saw Hyukjae’s eyes sparkle in excitement. ‘Why? Because I’m talking to him? Weird’

“Oh! Oh! Like Sanji!”

“Sanji?” Donghae turned sideways and eye Hyukjae from head to toe. He heard Hyukjae saying “hey” but he seems thinking.

“Nope. Not Sanji”

“Wha-wha--”

“More like Luffy!”

“The heck?!” He laughed when he saw the look in Hyukjae’s face almost pouting but when he open his one eye, he saw the other with an open jaw. He immediately shut his mouth and began walking again.

“Ooh..So you can laugh then?” ‘Sincerely’ Hyukjae added in his head.

“What? I’m human also” He walked faster while hearing the other mumbling something.

“So what about you? Pirate also?” At first Donghae didn’t get what he means but he simply answered a “wizard”.

“Woah! So like whom?”

“Like Gray” When he answered he feel that Hyukjae stop walking so he turned back AGAIN. Hyukjae had his jaw open again.

“Like Gray?”

“Uh-huh..so what?” ‘I don’t get him. But I think I get it when I saw his smirk.’

“Like……” Hyukjae said stalling.

“DON’T.”

“Like…..”

“DON’T SAY IT! I SWEAR HYUKJ----”

“Like a ert” He said fast cutting Donghae.

“It’s not like--”

“Exhibitionist!” Hyukjae said smiling widely at him. Donghae feel his face burning with passion. Passion to kill him! He took a step forward to the other and he hears a girly shriek.

“Do-donghae, you-your…YOUR CLOTHES!” Hyukjae shout bringing his hands to blocked his eyes. Donghae looked at his body or rather to his clothes like a certain someone.

“Huh?” When he pull his head up. He saw Hyukjae peeking between his fingers and stucked his tongue out and then he run shouting, “Help! There’s a ert!” He chased the other while shouting empty threats. Donghae smiled feeling the excitement the guy bringing to him. He made him feel so many emotions in a short period of time that they know each other. Hyukjae always bringing the childish him.

 

---------------------------

 

When they made it to the stand it’s almost dinner time. So much for their playing robber and cop.

“Ah! So full!” Hyukjae said while patting his belly. “Are you sure it’s okay that you paid for me?”

“I said it’s okay. Are you deaf?”

“Hmmmm..” Hyukjae looked at the sky full of star. They are now outside and currently walking to his bus stop.

“Dongh---” Hyukjae felt his mouth restrained by a hand and pulled him behind a trash can. He saw Donghae gesturing him to silence.

“Hyukjae, put it in your head. When I said “go” run at full speed, understand? Do not looked back.” He saw Donghae’s jacket and put it in his head. He felt a hand grasping his hand then intertwining their fingers. He glanced at Donghae. The other with a mixed of scary and worried expression dancing in his face. He didn’t have a luxury to feel flustered at their joined hands when he heard the signal. He run as per instructions. While running, he heard at least great number of people chasing and shouting at them. Hyukjae remembered the first day the two of them meet. Donghae have enemies that’s for sure. Donghae dragged Hyukjae in short cuts, dark alleys, and other ways to lose the people chasing them.

When they arrived at Donghae’s house, Hyukjae guess, the other welcome him and offer him a drink.

“Thanks” Hyukjae grabbed and drank the whole glass. He put it down and remain silent. He glanced at Donghae that sit beside him on the mat.

He heard Donghae sighed. “Go on. Ask me”

Hyukjae bit his lip. He really want to ask but he’s not on the position really. “If you want to talk it’s okay, I’ll listen. But I’m not one to pry on other’s business. Everyone has their own secret and has a right on privacy.” He said while playing with his hand. Unknown to him, Donghae is staring at him.

 

 

“My mom died 2 years ago almost 3 now?”

“I’m sorry”

“Don’t be. She died in a car accident. And you know what? She died protecting me!” Hyukjae saw Donghae’s face turn a drastic change almost mad, insane. “I’m in the car also. We’re going…going somewhere” Donghae continued talking while looking at his open hands. “Then suddenly another car appeared in front of us. Then..then the driver, then mom hugged me tight the…impact. When I open my eyes, I’m with my mom’s arms. I tried waking her up but my hands are full of blood! Her blood!” Donghae looked at Hyukjae and grabbed his shoulder. Hyukjae winced at the tight gripped. “I killed her! I killed her! I’m not strong enough to protect her! I killed her! If…if I’m the one who died? Mayb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter