Chapter 2

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Monday


♪♪Nae mal deu-reo ju-llae amu maldo haji mal-go na sashi-reun neomuna
Buranhae
Ni-ga eom-neun haru eotteohke kyeondil-ji cheongmal molla
Uri kkeuchi aniraneunkeorara
Nae-ga eom-neun binjarie honja apa ul-jineun ma♪♪

 

 

He switched his cell phone off.

 

'Argh, another minute' he grumbled. Then Hyukjae went to another slumber.

 

 

*God who knows how many minute passed.....*

 

He jerked up and automatically look from his cell clock. "OH MY HOLY COW! !" Hyukjae cursed while running downstairs.

 

"HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!" he called but there's no answer. He run around the house, that's when he noticed a note sticking on the refrigerator.

 

 

Dear Hyukkie,

Hey, oh! If you're reading this I guess you're awake now right? If you're wondering why I didn't woke you up. Guess what.
YOU ING THREW A PILLOW ON MY OH-MY-GODDESS-BEAUTIFUL FACE, WHEN I TRIED WAKING YOUR GODDAMN LITTLE BRAT! (ʘДʘ╬)

So, so, so my sweet revenge honey!
And reminder the clock is ticking.
tick-tock-tick..Get your lazy on the move if you don't want to be late on your first day~~ mwaaaaaah~~

 

 

 

'I HATE YOU HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' he screamed.

 

P.S: I LOVE YOU TOO *3*

 

 

 

He crumbled the paper and threw it on the bin. He walked back and forth analyzing the situation. Hyukjae glanced at the wall clock "Stupid me, I wasted my precious time reading that crazy note and panicking. Now, its already 7:30, I need to be in school at 7:50 because the principal said so. If I take a bath 10 minutes is enough, then 5 to arranged myself and things, 5 minutes............TO EAT ANG GO TO SCHOOL?" Hyukjae almost fainted when he done analyzing the situation.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?" he frantically go upstairs bumping into some cabinets. 'OUCH!' he hissed in pain.


Nice! I'm practically living in Hell now.

 

He then took a bath, wear his uniform neatly. 'Aigoo my hair is a mess' and just grabbed the thick glasses on his bedside table. 'Perfect. Like a boss! erhm, I mean like a nerd' he smiled contentedly.

 

He run fast to the kitchen and grabbed the sandwich which is lucky him, his Geng-Hyung made for him. And just grab some apple in case and put it inside his bag.

 

"Ready-to-GOOO!" he yelled while riding his bicycle. He pedaled really fast while munching the sandwich on his mouth. He widened his eyes for the who-knows-how many-times, when on the side someone suddenly pop-out with his skate board. He managed to pull the brake but unfortunately its not enough.

 

 

BAM!

 

 

The skate board and the bicycle collided.

 

"OH! ! ! !" the skate board rider said cursing. "Are you out of your mind? What if you-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter