Chapter 1

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sunday                                                                

 

Hyukjae's POV

 


I squinted my eyes to adjust at the suddenly light illuminating in my room.

 

'Good morning' I mumbled to myself. I get up and skidded my way to the bathroom.

 

"Hyuk! The breakfast is almost done! Get down here in a minutes okay?" I heard Heechul-hyung shouted from the kitchen. 

 

"15 minutes!" I replied back and closed the door. I exited the bathroom feeling my energy regained at the sudden contact of the water earlier. Still half- with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I walked to my closet and picked my outfit for today.

 

"This will do. The days of my peaceful life is coming to an end, just as well enjoy it to the fullest. Tommorrow is my first day! ARGH!" I grunted as I remembered that school starts tommorrow. Yeah, the school!

 

"Good morning hyungs!" I beamed.

 

"Good morning" they both said to me.

 

"So, where are you going ha, brat?" asked Heechul-hyung. As he looked at me from head to toe.

 

"Got a date?" Hangeng-hyung interrupted holding the plate and sat together with us on the table.

 

"Yah! What's with the date thing ha? You're still a baby!" Heechul-hyung shouted. Ghad!

 

'WHAT? SERIOUSLY?!' I rolled my eyes to my over-dramatic hyung. I don't know if he's seriously over-protected or just mocking me. But I bet it's the latter part, who knows, right?

 

"Chullie, he's not a baby anymore. Just accept the fact"

 

He snorted. "Whatever! Anyways so, where?" he rolled his eyes because of what Geng-hyung said to him.

 

"Just strolling around the mall" I shrugged.

 

"Okay, just be careful. And don't go anywhere! We're not that familiar in this place. And don't do anything stupid!" he warned pointing a finger on me.

 

'As if I'm the one who always do anything stupid!' I cried in my mind. Well, its true that we just arrived two months ago and I'm not always going outside because they don't let me easily. "Okay" I answered without a fight, coz' you can't argue with I'm a goddess-ruler-diva-and most beautiful person Heechul, the great! Hahahaha...I'm so brilliant with that nickname I gave my Hyung!

 

And so we continued chatting while I devoured the pancakes with strawberry syrup! Heaven, bruh.(*¯︶¯*)
THANK YOU HANGENG-HYUNG FOR THESE LOVELY BABIES YOU MADE! AH....UHM.. EW! WAIT...UHM-------------------IT SOMEHOW ENDED WEIRD! .

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

As I said, I just strolled in the mall. No I mean, I dated myself. HA! I watched a horror movie, GOD! But unfortunately I only finished half, I can't okay? So, why wasted my money and time? Ha! You'll never understand bruh..

 

Then just play some games at the arcade.
Basketball, Zombie Shooter and Tekken?! Anyone played it?

 

"Gguuuurrrrllll" my stomach made a noise. Oops! I glanced at my side. ! The guy playing gave me a look. I blushed in embarassment. I stand up, tried to ran away from the crime scene when I felt someone grabbed my hand.

 

"Here" I looked at the guy and to the thing he gave me.

 

"You're not you when you're hungry. Take a bite ne? Bye!" he said smiling and then he run away!

 

 

He left me there. Standing. Mouth open. Wide eyes. Frozen. And guess what's on my hand? SNICKERS!

WHAT.

THE.

ACTUAL.

. HAPPENED?! When I regained back my lost soul that wandered a minute, I laughed as hard as I can!

 

 

"HAHAHA!---HAHA-----WHAHAT--HAH----WAS---HAHAHAHAHA! THAT?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed again and again. 'What was he? An advertiser?' So funny! Down to the Earth's core! Pfft. Oh, boy! My abs hurt. Yes, I do have packs even though you can't tell.

 

After my insane time, I remembered my stomach's need to be fed. So, I began searching for McDonalds and what I saw is something I will treasured my whole life! Sweets Cafe! And there's strawberry package!

 

"At least I'm gonna die in happiness!" I shouted in glee while running towards the paradise.

 

'Woah, the line is sooooo long' I'm amazed its so popular. I shivered when I'm thinking of eating. So, I waited patiently until its my turn to order.

 

 

"What's your order Sir?" the cashier asked me. I smiled and returned my gaze on the menu above! 'HOLY COW IN HEAVEN! SOOOOOOO.........ING MANY STRAWBERRIES! WHAT TO DO? I WANT TO DIE! WHAT TO ORDER? THE SHORTECAKE? THE SHAKE? KYAAAAAAAHH!!!! I WILL BRING THAT DUCK IN HERE!

 

"SIR"

 

'HOW DARE HE DIDN'T SAYS ANYTHING TO ME?'

 

"Sir"

 

'THAT'S RIGHT! I'M GONNA DRAGGED HIM HERE AND LET HIM PAY FOR ME! BWAHAHA! I'M A GENIUS!'

 

"SIR!" she shouted. "are you okay?"

 

'What?! So I daydreamed here? Fudge!' I smiled. I answered yes and mouthed a thank you....so, I ordered.

 

"1 strawbe---------"

 

"1 chocolate frappe, please"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter