Chapter 7

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@sujuELF11: I love you too dear. And thank you for reading!!! (´ヮ`)

@XxXCateXxX: OMG?! That’s why I thought I already read some similar scene but NO! I swear! I do not intend to plagiarize any work. If you find some similar scenes here, it’s merely a coincidence. I just need a car incident to fit for my story. And that car accident is not simple, I don’t want to spoil things so……..wait for the next update! Bwahaha…..But I’m glad you like my story! That scene where Hyukjae is caught? I don’t like it……because…………….please look forward to it.. *quickly run to hide*

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Hyukjae’s POV:

 

“Yah! Don’t squeeze me!”

“You’re the one squeezing me pig!”

“Oh, my god! Just who the hell eat my meat! Huh? Is it you?”

“I’m not the one who steal it!”

“Just eat your food silently brats”

“You’re the brat here, brat. Give me that!”

“Yah! Give that back!”

“No! I’m taking hostage of your precious PSP. Mwahahaha…..”

 

I sighed feeling exhausted by their bickering but the real reason is the stares I’m receiving from the students around us. Why? Simple. The heartthrobs of this school plus Donghae’s circle of friends which is my bullies (not really just Donghae) until recently are sitting beside us. Me, Ryeong and Min are eating lunch peacefully when we heard someone dragging something. Then we saw that it’s them dragging a table to joined with us. Donghae sat beside me. While the others scramble taking space. There is Kyuhyun, Siwon, Yesung, Kibum and the dance club members I met yesterday.

“So, how’s the club Hyuk? Did they treat you well? If they bully you I can kick their !” Sungmin looked at me smugly.

“Min, that’s rude. And they can hear you, you know?” I reluctantly said. I don’t want trouble obviously.

“I know. And that’s my aim.”

Then I saw Kyuhyun bring his arms around Min’s shoulder. “You know bunny. We’re friends now, so calm down. We’re not doing anything to your Hyukjae.” Kyuhyun gave Donghae a glanced so I peek at my side and saw Donghae glaring at the younger.

“Just reminding you. And don’t call me bunny, brat. And don’t be touchy feely.” Then Sungmin brushed the other’s hand.

“Ooh~~ Sassy” Minho teased and everyone laughed.

“Like someone I know~~” Siwon singsong looking somewhere but his hand is pointing at Kibum that earned him a punch in the arm. Everyone laughed again, well, except from the two in front of me. Exposing a blush is my friend Ryeong with his long time crush, Yesung beside him talking in their own little world.

 

“HYUUKIEEEE!!!” Something heavy dropped on me. I winced when even sitting I out balanced myself but someone grabbed my arms quickly.

“Hey, you’re not a kid anymore be careful when you’re lunging on someone.” I open my eyes and saw Junsu and Donghae having an eye contest. Junsu sighed and he apologized to me.

“It’s okay…but what are you doing here. Where’s your friends?” I said while looking around.

“Ah, I ate really fast you know. We’re having a meeting but I saw this!” My eyes sparkle when I saw what’s in his hands. I tried to snatch it but he’s fast and retract it immediately. I pouted and he chuckled at me. “Now, now..Not so fast….first, where’s my monkey hug?” He sport his smug look, that ended up him looking like constipated or something. LOL, I’m just joking his handsome.

I snorted at his never changing childlike attitude towards me. I stood up and gave him a bear hug. Then he handed my favorite carton of strawberry milk and ruffled my hair. He raised his two arms while saying ‘I’m fully recharged!’ then ran towards the building where student council room located. I sat then drank my strawberry milk not aware that I have many audience. I moaned inwardly, fortunately inwardly because someone spoke. I nearly spurt my drink.

“Hyukjae-hyung, you know the SC secretary?” Sehun asked while feeding that Luhan guy who is busy playing with his phone. My eyes nearly popped out. Are they a couple?

I cleared my throat before answering, “A-ah, yeah..Junsu’s my childhood friend. He’s my best friend actually.” I smiled and heard a bunny and a giraffe protesting in the sideline.

“Ooh~ cool! Maybe we can ask him to add some fund for us!” Ong suggested.

“Hahaha..Yeah idiot. You fail as a human being!” Daniel rolled his eyes earning some pout and whining from the other asking why he fail..Hahaha..all of them looks like a couple. Are they really? I stopped then looked around. Oh,oh..this is bad..

“But Hyung, there’s a rumor going around that you’re a couple.” Mark stared at me. He stopped when all of a sudden Donghae began stabbing his food. But he didn’t mind him and continue asking. “Are you Hyung?”

I gulped when I feel that all eyes and attentions are on me. I chuckled nervously and tried to answer quickly. “That’s the lamest rumor I’ve ever heard! Of course not. We’re really only friends. Aside from that rumor going on since we’re child until now, there’s nothing. Only a rumor. Seriously.”

I looked at him and at last! He stopped stabbing that meat. Oh, my god! He looks scary earlier. Poor meat.

“But are you sure? There’s nothing? No feelings? Even the slightest? And how about that Junsu? Are you sure he don’t feel anything towards you?”

I started fidgeting because I felt comfortable in questions like that. I remembered the bullies when I was a child. And especially because Donghae started stabbing again that poor meat but this time emitting a dark aura! Wha-what’s wrong with him? Please stop asking already!

“Because you know, your interaction earlier looks like a couple. You know sweet and lovey-dovey couple? And what’s more--------” Please stop…………

“Ong” Kai who is silent until now called Ong. Maybe he sensed my distress state and Donghae’s mood that’s why. I looked at him and thank him silently and he gave me a nod.

That’s how our lunch ended.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

When I entered the dance studio with my already changed clothes--because somehow Donghae asked me to changed before coming up; don’t ask me because I don’t know why either. I saw Kyuhyun with Yesung and some other guys I don’t know the names.

“Ah, hi?”

“Finally. Come sit with us.” Kyuhyun gesture to me. “This is Minhyun and this fella is Jaehwan our first year duo.”

“Hi…..nice to meet you guys. I’m Hyukjae.” I turned at Kyuhyun again. “Wait, why are you here? You don’t have practice?”

Yesung is the one who answered me, “We don’t have today. We’re gonna asked Hae something about the lyrics but well he’s at the meeting so we decided to wait here.”

“Hmmm…is that so? WAIT! What lyrics?” I asked because, well curiosity?

“Well, the contest theme this time that these two will entering is self-wrote song. And they’re having a mini problem right now, so we need Donghae.”

“Eh? But why Donghae?”

“Donghae can wrote poem and songs. He’s a hopelessly romantic guy. He has a nice voice. He wants to be a singer actually.”

That made my brows to frown. “A singer? Then why this club? Why not your club?”

“Because there’s this one fella who he fall in love with!” Kyuhyun said looking dreamily while clasping his both hands.

Then there’s something covering my ears. I lifted my face and met Donghae’s face that is slightly dust with pink. He let his hand go and sat beside me while giving Kyuhyun a glare.

 

“Don’t spout bull. It’s not like that. You’re changing the storyline.” He looks at me and sighed when I gave him my puppy eyes because hell I want to know too! “Okay, okay…stop giving me that look!....But it’s only between….” He counted us, “The six of us.” He took a deep breath and started. “When I was a kid I want to be a singer. Then one day when me and my mom is going somewhere, we ended up stopping in some kind of dance event. We watched because the venue is an open place so we can watched even from afar. Then this one guy, he dance like you know, fluidly and it’s like his moves leave a trace of color.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter