Chapter 6

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I forgot to say sorry for some scenes you don’t get especially those who don’t watch anime. Sorry~~~

----------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s POV:

*Monday

 

“Don’t forget to inform me if you’re not going home, okay? Be careful!” I heard Heechul-hyung yelling at me even if I’m already out of our house. I plug my earphone and hit the play on my already shuffled playlist and hop on my bike then speed off. I smiled when the song ‘Runaway by Super Junior’ played. I sang along inside my head. Actually, I’m in a good mood the whole weekend and I’m this excited to go to school and to see someone. Yep, it’s no other than; Donghae. I actually felt special that he shared his past with me. If actually I can do the same.

I sat on my chair, hang my bag and pulled out my phone. I started fiddling with it when I saw again the thing I was staring these past two days and nights. I sighed. Ah! I’m going sick. I don’t know what’s going on with me. My stomach feels weird every time I stared at his number. You’re such an idiot Hyukjae! He said when I need help not every damn time I want. You’re not friends! Yet…right? Hyukjae pouted at the thought because he actually want to.

“Hyuk! How’s the date?”

“Huh?” I lifted my face and saw my two idiot friends with their huge stupid grin. Ryeong sat on the chair in front of me while Sungmin pulled Donghae’s chair and sat beside me.

“So tell me the juicy details every bits of it.” Sungmin gave me a smirk.

“Are you two on drugs? What date?” I gave them an annoyed look and they just stared at me blankly. I sighed, “Sorry to pop your bubbles but there’s NO juicy details here. Well if you consider us eating ramen juicy, then yes that’s it.” I finished while I crossed my arms.

“That’s it?”

“Yep”

“You’re no fun dude.” Ryeong rolls his eyes on me.

“Oh yeah? Then if you want fun just ask that turtle guy out already!”

“AAHHHHHH!!!! SSSHHHH! Hyuk! That’s just our secret! Don’t shout!” He turned in a blushing mess when I said that. I smirk and feel contented. When suddenly I felt an arm dropped around my shoulder. I tilted my head and saw Kyuhyun, Donghae’s friend.

“Hi, Hyukjae” My eyes widened when he greet me. I looked around and my two friends are in the same situation as me with their jaw dropped.

“H-hi?” I timidly greet back feeling nervous at all because this is our ing first time conversation. He’s one of my bully friends’ after all.

“Don’t be nervous buddy. We’re friends now right?”

“Huh?” I feel really stupid because I don’t understand what’s happening. I panicked when I saw his face closing in with me. I shivered when his breath send tingling sensation when he spoke. Despite my panicking state I was able to hear what he whisper to me.

“Kyuhyun!” I turned my face and saw Donghae standing at the doorway with a scowl on his face. He stomped towards us and I feel dreaded. I close my eyes and ready myself for his outburst with me. I opened it when I felt that the arms on my shoulder left and I saw Donghae yank Kyuhyun by his collar.

“What are you doing?” he hissed then turn to looked at us.

“Nothing. I’m just saying hi. Right Hyukjae?” Donghae then turn to look at me.

I nodded unable to speak. He turn around and command the other to come with him. Kyuhyun left after saying goodbye to us.

“What was that?” I shrugged because I really don’t know either.

“What did Kyuhyun tell you?”

 

“You stayed overnight at Donghae’s right?” How did he know? Did Donghae tell him everything? But wait….He said we’re friends right?

“Nothing really important”

The two looked at each other before saying, “If you say so” and go back to their respective seats. After a while Donghae sat on his chair.

“Good morning”

It took me surprise but I manage to greet back. “Good morning” and I gave him my gummy smile. He looked at me weirdly.

“Do I have something on my face?”

He looks taken aback by my question but answered, “Ah..ah no..nothing”

 

--------------------------------------

“Before I go, I just want to remind you kids that today is the last day for transferees to choose a club.” Then the teacher exited the room.

Holy ! I totally forgot! What to do??? I took a hold of my hair and messed it. I heard someone’s chuckling.

“What? Got a problem for the club?” Donghae said while arranging his stuff.

“Ah yeah. I don’t know which club to join.” I saw him bringing his hand on his chin. He looks like he is thinking.

“Hyuk! Join our cooking club!” Ryeong chirped in suddenly. I bet that he heard me and Donghae speaking that’s why. Well, it’s really a miracle right? The predator and the prey talking.

“No. Hyuk! Join the Karate club! We’re going to kick some together.” Sungmin says while doing some karate moves.

I chuckled and feel loved. I knew that these two only wants to help me.

“Sorry, Ryeong. I at cooking. My brother won’t even let me fry something because when I do, all the colors will eventually turn black.” I joked and they laughed. “And Min, you know I’m a klutz. I can’t do that.” They all nod and made a face that I know they are thinking.

“Hyukjae” Donghae called and we all turned to him. He’s holding a phone and waving it at me.“How about joining our Dance club?”

My face went pale and my palm became sweaty when I heard what he’s asking. “I-I d-don’t dance.”

Donghae gave me a small smile. “I know. That’s why I just text some of our members and they agreed to have a manager. So are you up?”

“Ah-ah…” I glanced and saw the two nodding at me. “Yeah, okay”

“Okay. Let’s go meet some members.”

---------------------------------------------------

“Okay guys! Huddle up.” Donghae said while clapping his hand. His hand tap my shoulder when he introduced me. “This is Hyukjae our new Manager.”

“Well not new, ‘coz there’s no old actually.” The own with brown hair said and the other snicker from it.

Intrigued, I ask, “What do you mean?”

“Well, all these years there’s no manager from the Dance club. All the works will be handled by the Captain. That’s the tradition until…….now. Donghae-hyung is a lazy bum when it’s come from the paperwork but he’s our ace so no one complains.” Said the one with a pink hair.

I laughed with that knowing that I knew something again about Donghae. Wait where’s this obsession coming from?

I’m still thinking when I suddenly being pulled by a hug.

“Thank God! I’m finally being relieved being the assistant.” He pulled inches away and continue, “You know Hyukjae, I’m the one doing that workload! And I’m not even the Captain you know?” I smiled awkwardly because this guy is acting cute.

“Minho, hands off!” Donghae ripped the guy from me. They continue to bicker and I decided to cut them off.

“Hello, I’m Hyukjae. A sophomore nice to meet you all.” I bowed, lift my head and gave them a smile.

“You’re so pretty” I heard that Minho guy whispered but I heard it and I guess Donghae also did because he wacked him in the head.

“Introduce yourself!”

“I’m Choi Minho same year level”

“Lee Taemin”

“Kim Jong In, just call me Kai…Hyung”

“Oh Sehun”

“Lu Han”

“Tuan Mark”

“Kang Daniel”

“Ong Sungwoo”

They introduce themselves one by one. All of them are first years? Like how? They look all mature to me! Or is it because of our height? Aish! Damn these titan guys!

“These

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter