Chapter 3

My First(s)...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Replies:

@lognas: LOLXD Your comment makes me think of such improper things Donghae will do to make Hyukjae cry. HAHAHA..

@shinee6sujumin: Idk either~~ LMAO. But I didn't wrote it to make you laugh! Why did you?! HAHAHA, joke. I'm happy you feel that & maybe the reason you find it cute is bacause the author is also cute? ! Hihihi..Wait, lemme kill myself for thatXDDDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae's POV:

 

THUD! CLANG!


'Aaah, such a waste' I grumbled under my breathe.


"Hae! That's mean!" Yesung said while looking at me. I picked up the tray. Luckily, my food is on styro but my precious strawberry milk spilled on the floor. 'Tch. He bumped into me on purpose'

 

"Hae, you're not going to heaven. So, come with me on Sunday to repent on your sins" that Siwon guy tried to persuase the devil.


"Hahaha. Siwon! Give up already. This kid is a demon" Kyuhyun said smirking. 'LOL. Takes one to know one, dude' I snickered on my thought.


You don't know what's happening? Well, remember the time when he said that he will make me cry? Ha! He started pranking me and it's almost a week now. The first one is, when he stuck a bubble gum on my seat. That er! He didn't know it's hard to removed that damn gum! Another one is on the locker. They pulled flour prank this time. It's when you open the locker something's gonna explode with flour on it. Then, another example is when we're playing soccer. He tripped me for the nth time! Jackass! I bet he's just jealous because I'm also a skilled player. And that day when we took shower, he grabbed my towel so I waited until my body is dry enough to not soak my clothes and then wear it. And today in the library, while I'm busy reading, he throw a toy rat in front of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and that's why the librarian kicked me out. And there I saw Dong-in-hae laughing his out. I just glared at him.


"Hyukkie, are you okay?" Wook asked me in concern.


"No worries. I'm not hurt. BUT my precious milk, aigooo" I act like crying and made my puppy eyes to Min.


"Hahaha. Yeah, yeah, I know. Wait here, I'm gonna buy you a new one" he said while ruffling my hair.


"Yay!" then Sungmin stand and walk towards the stand. I'm lucky that I made two friends in my class even though everyone is scared of being bullied by becoming friends with me.


"Hey, Hyuk. I know I already asked you this a hundred times already but, why are you being targeted by Donghae? As far as I know since first year, that guy never make a conversation in anyone except for his friends and sometimes on teachers. He rarely comes in classes either. Though he seems like a murderer, he NEVER EVEN ONCE bullied anyone. He glared, yes. He emitting that 'don't come closer with me' aura, yes. But not to this extent! What did you do Hyukkie? He seems like he hate you a lot" Wook explained to me.


"That, I don't know either"
 

---------------------------------------
 

After another week of torture from the devil in earth, I think I'm doing good as far as I know. His goal is to make me cry right? Well, I'm not and I actually getting used to it. But another torture is now, my History class. 'Ah, boring! The way he spoke making me sleepy, !' then an idea came up with me.


"Sir! Restroom" he just nod while still lecturing slowly as he could.


'Aaaaaaaaaaaah!' I screamed mentally while running. And here I am in the cafeteria. I ordered my favorite drink of course. When I got it, I started walking when I saw a tree with a shade that I think is calling me to take a sit. So, I did it. I sat but eventually I felt the need to lie with my hands on the back of my head. I looked at the vast sky.


'Hmmmmm. Blue, so comfortable' I hummed and close my eyes but jerked up when I thought of something. 'I'm sure he won't notice' I started running until I reached the back of the school. I rolled my sleeves up until my elbow then I started climbing the gate. And I jumped off.


"Aaaaaaaaah! Freedom!" I shouted when I knew I'm out of school premises. I ditched a class. Well, I'm not a good model student to begin with. I looked around the nearest area when I saw a breath-taking sight. There, in an abandoned park is a beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter