wildest dream

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol was enjoying his ran on the treadmill when Chen came to interrupt by standing beside him. Glancing at his side, Chen’s scowling face made him stopped the exercising machine and gave his full attention to his friend instead. “What?”


 

“Do you know that Jongin is waiting for you outside?” Chen stated, jutting his lip to point at the gym entrance. “He looks so lost, holding on to his phone,”


 

Wiping his sweat with the small towel that he hung on his shoulder, Chanyeol frowned. “He’s outside?” he asked, eyes darted toward Chen’s said direction. Chen was right, Jongin was peeking at him. His boyfriend looked so cute with his spectacles and wearing his photoshoot clothes. Chanyeol assumed it was one of his photoshoot clothes because his adorable boyfriend looked like he just walked out of a magazine. He was gorgeous and Chanyeol wanted to kiss the pout on his lip. They rarely met at the gym, their hectic schedule wouldn't allow it. Chanyeol would love to get all sweaty with Jongin. Jongin still learning to control his power and until he was ready, they agreed not to cross the line, that includes looking at each other bare bodies. They promised not to tease each other too much, only kissing was allowed but they stop when Jongin’s watch started beeping, totally ruined the mood.   


 

‘Why are you pouting poofy?’ Chanyeol thought, eyes glued at Jongin.


 

Chen shrugged. “He looks cute though, don't tell me you forgot your date or something? That would be cruel,” he sighed, shaking his head lightly.



“No, I would never do that!” Chanyeol gasped as he quickly rushed to see Jongin. Jongin was busy looking at his phone when he slowly approached his clueless boyfriend from behind and caressed his hair. Jongin flinched from the sudden touch but smiled when their eyes met.



“Chan,” Jongin blushed as he stepped closer to grab Chanyeol’s front shirt.

 

 

“Poofy, what are you doing here baby?” he smiled, fingers caressing Jongin’s cheek. Jongin’s face was red, he looked so flustered to look at his face. Chanyeol hummed, enjoying Jongin’s mango body fragrance that he loves so much.  



“Are you stalking me?” Chanyeol squinted.


 

Shaking his head vigorously, Jongin placed his palms on top Chanyeol’s chest. “No!” he retorted, cheeks turned red instantly.


 

“Why are you blushing  like this?” Chanyeol teased while cupping Jongin’s small face with his large palms.



“N-nothing,” Jongin stammered, pushing Chanyeol away.


 

“Alright,” Chanyeol smiled and slowly released Jongin’s face. “Are you taking me for a date?” he beamed, changing the subject because Jongin looked so restless while talking to him.


 

“Y-yes, we can go anywhere that you want tonight,” Jongin smiled.


 

“Really baby? ahh...I really want to shower at home, maybe you can teleport me to my bathroom, but I’m sticky,” Chanyeol laughed. “I’m gross, you even push me away, how can you hug me home,” he pretends to whine, eyes looking at Jongin’s red face.  


 

“I can...I can hug you and take you home,” Jongin huffed, fingers twirling on Chanyeol’s front shirt.



“That’s ok, I was just teasing you,” Chanyeol smirked and ruffled Jongin’s hair. “You have to wait for me in the locker room,” he grabbed Jongin’s wrist and dragged him toward the changing area.


 

“Babe, let's just go home,” Jongin flushed, tugging his hand away from Chanyeol.


 

Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter