Beautiful liar

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bright light in the ballroom hall suddenly turned off for a second with the sound of people gasping, shocked for being in total blackout and Chanyeol knew that as soon as the light was switched on again, Byun Baekhyun would be standing right at the entrance door, smugly smiling as he walked passed the panicked crowd and sat beside him at the table.

 

“You and your annoying grand entrance,” Chanyeol deadpanned. Why was his not surprised with Byun Baekhyun's mischievous act?

 

“I like it when people start searching for light, that’s what I am for,” Baekhyun snickered and rubbed his face on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

"No, you like it when Suho starts nagging at you," Chanyeol rolled his eyes and began to get irritated when Baekhyun rubbing action on his body didn't seem to stop.

 

"Stop doing that, you ruin my suit, by the way, you smell like burnt meat,” Chanyeol grimaced and slowly scooted away from Baekhyun but sighed when the petite boy kept following him liked magnet.

 

“Can’t help it, my boyfriend like to zap my , he says that I have a y ,” Baekhyun chuckled, closing his eyes and started to move his body to the music while playfully bumped his body on Chanyeol’s shoulder.  

 

“Chen is a weirdo, so do you, both of you are a match made in heaven,” Chanyeol shook his head and flicked Baekhyun’s forehead to prevent him from pressing their body together. Being zapped by jealous Chen with his high voltage of lightning bolt was not funny at all.  

 

“What are you doing? Stop breathing on my neck!” Chanyeol gritted his teeth, annoyed when Baekhyun rested his chin on his shoulder.

 

“I just want to test something, stop moving,” Baekhyun whispered and wrapped his arm around Chanyeol’s waist.

 

Chanyeol felt sudden warm on his back and in a blink of an eye, he was standing on a very big water fountain at the hotel park, barely standing still, trying to steady his wobbly legs on the small fountain edge with Jongin clinging tightly to his body.

 

“W-what is going on Nie?” Chanyeol panicked when he could feel Jongin’s heavy breathing on his neck with arms wrapped around his waist. It seemed that he didn’t want to let him go. Chanyeol’s clumsy legs slipped and both of them fell into the cold water fountain with a loud splashed.

 

“Bring me back home Kim Jongin,” Chanyeol sternly said as he squeezed the trembling Jongin into his embrace.

 

---

 

Chanyeol quickly slipped away from his wet clothes and walked into the bathroom to clean himself from the water fountain’s bad odor. He jumped in shocked when he saw Jongin still standing at the same place, drenched liked a wet kitten, fidgeting while looking down at his shoe.

 

“Why are you still standing here? Use the guest room,” Chanyeol frowned when Jongin didn’t budge from his spot.

 

“You’re going to catch a cold, you know that you’re in danger if you get sick right?” Chanyeol said while dressing himself as quickly as possible, wearing his sweatpants and shirt in a matter of seconds in front of Jongin. It was a difficult task for him but he didn’t want to leave Jongin alone.

 

“I’ll poof into thin air, I know,” Jongin mumbled, fingers gripping the hem of his soaked suit, still refused to look at Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

Chanyeol wanted to laugh upon hearing Jongin’s choice of word, it was cute, but he couldn’t do so when he looked at the younger boy’s sad face, he knew that Jongin was not trying to be funny or adorable, he was being serious right now. ‘Something bothering him,’

 

“Come here,” Chanyeol could see Jongin’s body flin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter