Subject No.

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol hummed and tightened his arm around Jongin’s sleeping body. His other free hand caressed the back of Jongin’s head and lazily swayed their bodies together. He carefully rubbed his face on Jongin’s ear, quietly inhaling his sweet body scent and chuckled when the young boy’s hair tickled his nose. “Wake up poofy, you need to wear some clothes,”

 

He froze when he heard Jongin made a soft sniffling sound in his sleep. Chanyeol winced in pain when Jongin’s blunt nails poked his back and he could feel Jongin’s body stiffened inside his hug. ’Bad nightmare,’ he tried shaking Jongin’s body to wake him up but failed.

 

“Here we go again,” Grimacing, Chanyeol quickly pulled Jongin into his embraced and pulled the top of his hoodie to cover his head. Heavily sighing, he closed his eyes and whispered on Jongin’s ear. “It’s alright poofy; I’m here with you,”

 

First, Jongin took Chanyeol to a very dark forest; both of them fell on the wet forest floor, with Jongin lying on top of Chanyeol. Chanyeol hissed when his body was being stabbed with so many branches when they fell. Gasping, Chanyeol knew that he was injured when he felt his forearm throbbed in pain, fresh blood oozing from the big cut on his arm. His palms started to get so sore, with few bruises on his face and neck. He couldn’t see Jongin properly due to the gloomy night vision in the forest but he hoped that he managed to shield Jongin from the hard impact. Jongin was still sleeping, didn’t aware of his sounding. “I’m here…I’m here,” Chanyeol murmured, face scrunching with the pain while trying to cradle Jongin properly on his lap.

 

That was only the beginning of Jongin’s journey that night; Chanyeol was being teleported to all kind of places, places that Jongin had been going for the whole month. He had to close his eyes when Jongin teleport both of them right at the edge of some tall building. It was freezing, he didn’t know how to fly, how could he possibly save both of them if they fell from the skyscraper?

 

Sighing in relieved, Chanyeol was glad that Jongin seemed to understand his inner thought by teleporting them inside a closed coffee shop. He snickered and Jongin’s soft hair. The young boy was hugging him close with his chin never left his shoulder. His firm thighs still locked around Chanyeol’s waist. “You addicted to this café hot chocolate aren’t you? You remember it even in your sleep. If we both alive tomorrow, I’ll buy it for you, alright poofy?”   

 

Groaning, Chanyeol head’s started to feel dizzy, his vision started to get blurry. He knew that he already lost a lot of blood from the cut on his forearm when he started to feel drowsy. His body couldn’t take the pressure being teleport to so many places at one time. He grimaced when warm blood dripped out from his nose. ‘…Nosebleed,’

 

“Jongin, if you can hear me, let end this tour alright? Take me back home,” Chanyeol murmured as he kissed Jongin’s cheek and ears. He tried to cover Jongin’s bare body with his large bathrobe. He didn’t even dare to look at Jongin’s private area that was exposed when they teleport. Chanyeol closed his eyes again and he was at someone else’s room. The interior of the room looked like inside a refrigerator, there were ices plastered on the room wall. The room temperature was so icy cold that both of their bodies were shivering. Chanyeol’s jaw started to shake and his teeth started to clash.

 

“Where are we right now?” Chanyeol frowned. Jongin let out a soft whined and pulled their body closer. Humming, Chanyeol slowly rose his body tem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter