Cared

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Pooffy, I’m fine, stop pouting,” Chanyeol smiled. Jongin’s full of concentration face with furrow eyebrows, checking every inch of the bruises on his body made his heart swelled with happiness. They were so sitting so close, shoulders bumped on each other with Chanyeol’s one arm circling Jongin’s back. Chanyeol couldn’t move freely without grazing his body on Jongin’s firm bicep. His bandaged arm was on Jongin's hand while his other arm trapped behind Jongin's back because they were squashed together on Jongin’s small bunk bed inside the younger boy’s dorm. Jongin didn’t seem to be affected with the intimate closeness while Chanyeol couldn’t even breathe properly. He tried so hard not to nuzzle his nose on Jongin’s fuzzy hair because right now, Jongin’s hair smell like sweet, sweet candy. ‘You’re so good looking,’ Chanyeol mentally praised Jongin as he eyes kept on glancing at the young boy’s face. He could stare at Jongin forever like this. ‘Cute nose… short eyelashes… plump lip,’ he got too lost looking at Jongin until the young boy noticed his gawking act.

 

“Wipe that smile off from your face Chan,” Jongin growled. “I’m so angry at you right now,”

 

Chanyeol blushed, tearing his gaze away while clearing his throat. “I’m fine, don’t worry about me,”

 

Rolling his eyes, Jongin kept on staring at Chanyeol’s bandaged arm. “I hurt you again, this is why I don’t want to be close to you, I keep dragging you to this kind of mess, I hate myself,”

 

“You don’t want to see me? I-I’m going to miss you,” Chanyeol blurted. The words accidentally slipped out from his mouth and made him flustered. He was so glad that Jongin didn’t show any reaction to it. Chanyeol panicked when he saw tears rolling down on Jongin’s cheeks. The young boy silently crying while rubbing his hand on Chanyeol’s bandaged arm. “Hey…Pooffy why are you crying? I’m fine, don’t cry,” he flinched when Jongin suddenly leaned closer, sniffing his neck.

 

“You stink, I hate hospital smell, now strip,” Jongin ordered, hands already gripping at the end of Chanyeol’s pajama top.

 

“I-I can to it myself,” Chanyeol stuttered, bewilderedly staring at Jongin’s face. He tried so hard to swat Jongin’s prying hands from grabbing on his clothes. Jongin and his no boundaries act made him so flustered sometimes.

 

“Hurry up, I’m late for my class,” Jongin hissed when Chanyeol’s pajama top got stuck on the older man’s head. Chuckling, he quickly apologized when he heard Chanyeol’s soft yelped when he forcefully tugged the stuck pajama off from Chanyeol’s ear. He quickly blew hot air from his mouth onto his palm and placed it on Chanyeol’s ear, rubbing the red spot gently until he could see Chanyeol smiled again. “Better?” he grinned when Chanyeol nodded and whined when the older man playfully flicked his forehead.

 

“Can you be a little bit gentle with me? W-what are you doing?” Chanyeol asked with bulging eyes when Jongin’s hands were on his pajama pant waistband. ‘Jongin can’t be serious undressing me right now, right?’ His hand was grabbing tightly at the hem of his thin pajama pant, struggling to hold it closed to his skin. It was hard to stop Jongin with only one hand while his other hand still pressed on Jongin’s back.

 

“Off, wear my pant, gosh…I hate hospital gown,” Jongin groaned, trying to pull Chanyeol’s pant off from the older man’s long legs. “Your long legs always made things harder for me!” he grumpily swatted Chanyeol’s stubborn hand that was still not letting go his pant.

 

“Tsk…, I’m sorry for having long legs, pooffy,” Chanyeol scoffed, mentally screaming when Jongin managed to strip him off from his pant with ease. He could only stare at his hospital pajamas that Jongin threw straight into the dustbin. The situation was so embarrassing for Chanyeol. Grumbling, he tried so hard not to make Jongin saw his flustered act by looking elsewhere other than Jongin’s stoic face. He was left with only on his tight black brief but he felt so in front of Jongin. He was so glad when Jongin took one of his pillows and covered his private part before he grabbed his sweatpants and started shoving Chanyeol’s leg inside it. “Poofy, I’m not that hopeless, I can do it myself,”

 

“I know, just let me help you, I feel bad, please?” Jongin murmured while trying to shove Chanyeol’s long leg inside the pant. His heart thumped crazily when his fingers accidentally grazing on Chanyeol’s thigh. Both of them froze while looking at each other dumbfounded faces. “Do it yourself,” he blushed, pursing his lip and hastily letting go his fingers from clutching on Chanyeol’s pant. He lets Chanyeol pulled the sweatpant on his own and helped him to wear his shirt before pushing him to lie on his bed.

 

“I’ve class, stay here, I’ll be back after two hours, sleep,” Jongin patted Chanyeol’s hair and tucked Chanyeol into his thin ironman blanket, murmuring ‘don’t judge me’ when Chanyeol’s eyes widened while looking at the sheet.

 

---

 

“Chan, hold on me,”

 

“Poofy?” Chanyeol groggily asked while wrapping his arms around Jongin’s body. He barely could open his eyes when he felt he was in someone’s arms. He was back inside Jongin’s warm embrace again. Groaning, he rubbed his sleepy face on Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin’s sugary body fragrance that the young boy left all over on his pillow, bedsheet, blanket even the room, made Chanyeol fell asleep fast. He smiled when a familiar scent invaded his nose; he was back at his house.

 

“Stay here, I’ll be back with food,” Jongin whispered and left Chanyeol on the bed, looking so disoriented and still blurry being forced to wake up from his deep sleep. Groaning, he slumped his body on the bed and snuggled his face into the pillow.

 

“Chan, wake up, come and eat this,” Jongin murmured and rubbed Chanyeol’s cheek with his palm. He slowly helped Chanyeol to sit properly with his back rested on the bedpost. He was so shocked to see his favorite blanket was on Chanyeol’s hand. “Gosh, why did you bring my ironman blanket with you?” Grimacing, Jongin was having a hard time to pull the sheet from Chanyeol even when the older man was staring him with droopy eyes. ‘He looks so sleepy, where the hell this energy comes from?’ he yelped when Chanyeol abruptly tugging back the sheet from his hand toward him and made him collapsed on the older man’s body, face pressed on his hard chest.

 

Twisting the thin sheet on his arm, Chanyeol pressed his lip on Jongin’s ear and placed his arm on Jongin’s back. “Let me borrow it for a while, I’m sick,”

 

“Fine,” Jongin grumpily released the sheet and placed a food tray on Chanyeol’s lap. “Eat this; I’ll come back again, after my afternoon class,”

 

Chanyeol blinked and Jongin was gone. Sighing, Chanyeol continued to eat the food with pouted lip; he wanted Jongin to keep pampering him. He loved to receive Jongin’s caring act. He sluggishly got up from his bed and head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter