Wrong boy, wrong kiss

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘I fainted at Suho’s house last night,’

 

Chanyeol knew that he was in his workplace when a familiar antiseptic scent hit his nose. Grimacing, he slowly pushed his shaky body to sit properly on the bed and stared at his bandaged arm. He scoffed while tugging the collar of his patient pajama that didn’t even match his giant size. The pajama pant ended just at the center of his shins. He looked like a mental patient that needed to put into electroconvulsive therapy, fast. Chanyeol hated everything about the clothes that he wore, starting from the worn-out baby blue color fabric to the see-through cloth that shamelessly displaying his perfect align s to the whole world.

 

He cursed, the ugly pajama made him remembered his painful past. He struggled a lot when he was trying to control his power, the power took control of his body and sometimes hurt him. He killed innocent people that tried to help him by burning them alive. Groaning, Chanyeol shook his head to clear the images of people that died right in front of him.

 

His bubbles of thought popped when someone opened his room door. Suho walked inside his room with very messy hair and grumpy state. “Why are you pouting?”

 

“Good Morning, your fanboy is getting out of hand, can you control him?” Suho said while puffing his cheeks and sat on Chanyeol’s bed. He grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and slowly inspected the bandage that he made on his friend’s injured arm.  

 

Chanyeol chuckled and scooted closer to the angry-looking man. His fast action made the blanket that covered his legs crumbled beside the bed. “My fanboy?”

 

“Sehun, that brat was so mad when he knew that you’re injured, he threw a fit with his stupid wind when we were inside the elevator, I came out from the elevator looking like Super Saiyan,” Suho cursed while trying to fix his terrible hair.

 

Chanyeol laughed and quickly helped Suho to repair his messy blonde hair. “I’m sorry, you should know that Hun is quite hard to handle when he’s angry,”

 

“You spoiled him too much,” Suho rolled his eyes at and tucked Chanyeol back into the blanket. He shook his head when the taller boy stubbornly rejected his kind act by kicking the blanket off from the bed. Chanyeol hated hospital and everything associated with it. He still puzzled about the reason why the taller boy chooses a profession inside the facility, knowing that staying this place would trigger the memory of his horrible past.

 

“You know that I hate this hideous pajama right?” Chanyeol said while playfully glided his fingertip on top of his pajama’s pant.   

 

Suho scrunched his nose when he smelled something burning and grimaced when he saw a light burn mark on Chanyeol’s pajama pant.

 

“Stop playing with your fire, both of us will drench if your action set off this room smoke detector, I know you hate this clothes, I didn’t have much choice, the clothes that you wore yesterday night were soaked with blood,” Suho warned while rolling his eyes toward Chanyeol.

 

“I want to burn these clothes so badly,” Chanyeol murmured.

 

“Hey, if you want to walk around inside this facility, it’s totally fine by me, maybe that can trigger your hidden power of invisibility if you have one, who knows right?” Suho snickered.  

 

“You and your endless blabbering, thank you for helping me, you can make me wear anything that you like, and I’m not going to complain again, alright?” Chanyeol smirked and pinched Suho's cheeks. 

 

Suho smiled and patted Chanyeol’s head. “Good boy, you can take some rest if you want, but you’re free to go,”

 

“Suho, I want to see Xiumin’s file, let me borrow your access key, I left mine at home, please,” Chanyeol whined.

 

“Chanyeol, you need to get proper rest, go home, you still look pale, I'll help you tomorrow, I promise,” Suho said while ruffling Chanyeol’s hair. He ignored Chanyeol’s soft whining, pleading him to look at the file and walked out from his friend’s room. 

 

 ---

 

“Oh Sehun, come here,” Chanyeol yelped when he saw a familiar silhouette of a tall young boy peeking through the cracked of his room door.  

 

“Oh Sehun, I can see you, come here,” Chanyeol rested his back on the bedpost and gestured his hand to call Sehun. He smiled when Sehun finally let himself in with his usual not amused face. Sehun was Jongin’s best friend; they went to college together and trained their powers at the facility since they were 17 years old. 

 

Sehun scowled and stomped his feet inside the room. He quickly sat on the bed beside Chanyeol with hands crossed over his chest. “What are you doing to yourself?”

 

“Nothing, what did you do to Suho?” Chanyeol smiled and flicked Sehun’s forehead. He laughed when Sehun whimpered in pain while rubbing the red skin.

 

“Ouch,” Sehun grumbled. He tried lying down beside Chanyeol while wiggling his lanky body to fit the small single size bed with his head rested on Chanyeol’s thigh.

 

“Hun, there’s no space for us to share this small space; we both have long legs, remember?” Chanyeol shook his head but still let Sehun settled beside him on the bed. He waited for Sehun to get himself comfortable bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter