Hot and cold

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol finally arrived at Xiumin’s whereabouts, thanks to the tracking bug that he put in Jongin’s bag. He frowned when he saw Jongin fidgety standing in front of his boyfriend’s door, looking so restless while biting his bottom lip. “Pooffy?”

 

Jongin gasped when he saw Chanyeol was already standing behind him. “H-how?” he asked, bewilderedly staring at Chanyeol’s face. He quickly pushed Chanyeol away from approaching the door. With knitted eyebrows, he rummaged inside his bag pack and grumbled when he found a small tracking device inside it. “You put tracking bug inside my bag?” he hissed while grabbing the said bug and threw it harshly at the wall. The device fell on the floor and shattered into tiny pieces.

 

“Your brother in law is not going to like that, that’s one of his creations, his precious babies,” Chanyeol murmured, helplessly staring at the wrecked device on the floor. ‘Kris will kill me,’ Sighing, he stepped closer to Jongin but halted his stepped when he saw Jongin started guarding the door with his fight stand.

 

“Leave him alone!” Jongin screamed while shielding the door with his body, eyes bulging with anger.

 

“Pooffy…it’s me, you trust me, right? I know you love him, I never hurt anyone that you…love,” Chanyeol murmured as he kept on moving forward to shorten the gap between them and quickly pulled the tense-looking Jongin into his tight hug. He really thought that hugging Jongin was the only way that could make Jongin calm down.

 

Jongin sobbed when his face collided on Chanyeol’s hard chest. “Chan…P-please don’t hurt him, please,” he begged with his fingers clawing on Chanyeol’s back.

 

Chanyeol sighed as he kept on rubbing Jongin's back with his palms. The teleporter's body was still trembling because of his damp clothes. He gently released Jongin from his embraced before grabbing his hands and carefully placed their palms together on Xiumin’s door. The icy cold surface of the door made Jongin flinched in shock. “You have to let me help him, look at this door,” he whispered while pointing toward the cold air that was slowly spreading all over the door. “He can’t control his power, he will hurt other civilians, the government will mark him as treat and they will kill him,”

 

Jongin’s eyes widened when he heard Chanyeol’s remark, too horrified when he knew how dangerous the situation was to Xiumin’s life. “No…frost will never going to hurt anyone, he didn’t even realize that he was hurting anyone, please…please don’t hurt him, Chan,” he kept on pleading with his hands already fisted on Chanyeol’s front shirt.

 

Chanyeol smiled and caressed Jongin’s wet cheeks with his thumbs. “Teleport me into his room, I promise I won’t hurt him, pooffy,”

 

Jongin couldn’t stop fresh tears from gushing out of his eyes when Chanyeol’s deep voice kept on reassuring him how much he wanted Jongin to trust him. “He saves my life,” The teleporter blurted.

 

“He saves your life?” Chanyeol asked with knitted eyebrows. “You’re not going to tell me about it?” he pursed his lip when Jongin vigorously shook his head. He couldn’t help but feel hurt looking at Jongin’s reaction but decided that he didn’t want to push Jongin any further. “You will going to teleport me inside the room, once we’re inside, quickly get out from his room, don’t cling to me because my body will be going to start burning and I’m going to hurt you,” he said while Jongin’s head with his palms.

 

Jongin tiptoed, squeezing Chanyeol’s shoulder with his palms as he leaned closer toward Chanyeol’s face.“You’re not going to hurt me,” he quickly retorted back.

 

Chanyeol nodded and playfully bumped their noses together. “Yes, I will never hurt you, but I'm still worried about your safety. We can still hurt you if you keep staying with us inside the room. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter