Young boy eater

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol cursed when Xiumin’s apartment door almost slammed his face. “Feisty,” he spat as he rolled his eyes and angrily kicked the apartment door. He huffed in annoyance and leaned his back on the wall with arms crossed over his chest. ‘Jongin is not Xiumin’s boyfriend?’ he frowned, fingers rubbing his chin, totally immersed in his thought. ‘Why did he lie to me?’

 

“Get out of my hallway!” Xiumin yelled from inside his house.  “I’m counting, five more minutes until I freeze your balls!”

 

Chanyeol flinched, startled because of Xiumin’s sudden outburst. “Geesh, so petty,” he grumbled while rubbing his chest. “I’m going! This is not over, Luhan is going to take care of your stubbornness,” he smirked before slamming his palm on Xiumin’s apartment door and walked toward the elevator.

 

--- 

 

Chanyeol leisurely entered his bedroom and headed straight to his wardrobe. “Did you already change your wet clothes Poofy?” He asked while sliding opened his big wardrobe door. Peeking between the hanging clothes, Chanyeol smiled when he saw Jongin’s tall figure hiding inside his wardrobe. The teleporter looked so sullen, standing with arms crossed over his chest. “Poofy?”

 

“Stop peeking, go away!” Jongin whined while covering his face using the hanging clothes.  

 

Chanyeol poked his head inside the wardrobe and pushed the clothes away. “Come out, let’s talk,” he slipped out from his clothes and changed into his favorite T-shirt and sweatpants.  

 

Jongin pouted and shook his head. “Did Xiumin say something to you?” he asked while staring at Chanyeol’s face. “He did, didn’t he?” Jongin gasped, scooting back to press his body closer to the wardrobe wall.

 

“Come out and we’ll talk about it. Alright?” Chanyeol smiled while stretching out his hand toward Jongin.

 

“No! It’s embarrassing! Stop staring at me!” Jongin sniffled and swatted Chanyeol’s hand away.

 

“I’m coming in,” Chanyeol smiled and stepped into the wardrobe, pushing the clothes that were blocking his path. He wrapped his arm around Jongin’s back and pulled their bodies closer. Through the dim light inside his wardrobe, Chanyeol could see how flustered Jongin’s face was, trying his best not to look at Chanyeol’s eyes. ‘Cute,’

 

“What are you doing inside my thinking spot? It’s stuffy!” Jongin whined and pushed Chanyeol away.

 

“Come here,” Chanyeol murmured and wrapped his arms around Jongin’s waist. He gently pulled the teleporter closer; slowly shorten the gap between them until their noses accidentally bumped into each other. He smiled when his bold act made Jongin’s cheeks turned dusty pink. “I can talk with you for hours like this,” he teased. His heartbeats went haywire when Jongin’s hands awkwardly gripping his biceps, clearly too shy to place them anywhere else on his body. He couldn’t stop grinning every time he thought about Jongin was lying about being Xiumin’s boyfriend. The simple fact actually made him so happy. He hummed and pressed his face on Jongin’s shoulder to hide the giddiness from Jongin’s eyes.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Jongin grumbled, hands pushing Chanyeol that was sticking at him like glue.

 

“I’m happy,” Chanyeol grinned, pulling Jongin into his embrace. “Hug me back,” he murmured while nuzzling his nose on the teleporter’s neck.

 

Jongin frowned while trying to understand Chanyeol’s odd behavior. The older man seemed so transparent about his feeling. He didn’t hide what was on his mind and all of his blunt words made Jongin flushed. Gulping hard his saliva, Jongin gasped when Chanyeol’s soft hair brushed on his cheek. Chanyeol’s strong body perfume that he loved so much flooded his senses and made him breathless. He knew he was going crazy and Chanyeol was the cause of it. He could feel his face started to get hotter and of course redder, every time Chanyeol’s warm breath fanning the bare skin on his neck. Slightly tiptoeing, Jongin chewed his bottom lip and shyly draped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck, tilting his head elsewhere other than looking directly at Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“Look at me,” Chanyeol whispered, teeth clenching while his lip gently grazing on Jongin’s ear. He was struggling to stop the urged to ravish and marked Jongin’s beautiful skin.

 

Jongin shook his head, nervously bit bottom lip “No,” he replied curtly, blunt fingernails kept on digging Chanyeol’s flesh on the older man’s biceps.

 

Chanyeol burrowed his face on Jongin’s shoulder, hissing in pain every time Jongin squeezed hard his arms. “Let’s talk, don’t torture me any longer please, Nie,”

 

“It’s you who keep torturing me!” Jongin snapped.

 

“Alright…alright…Since you’re being so stubborn right now, I’m going to carry you out, we can do it this my way or you can teleport us out of here,” Chanyeol said while bending his knees and gently lifted Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter