Secret

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol lazily brushed his teeth with droopy eyes, wearing only SpongeBob square pant boxer, getting ready to sleep when he was being pulled by someone to unknown place again.

 

“Chan, you have to help me!” Jongin panicked voice echoed throughout the toilet cubicle.

 

“The fu…,” Chanyeol couldn’t finish his curse words when Jongin quickly covered his mouth with his palm. The temperature inside the toilet was so cold; Chanyeol had to hug his bare body just to stop it from shivering.   

 

“I’m bored, my mom forces me to go to this ridiculous party,” Jongin whined while staring Chanyeol with a very sad looking face.

 

“I already remind you so many times, don’t just grab me as you please Nie…do I look like someone that’s ready for a party?” Chanyeol snorted, rolling his eyes and continued brushing his teeth. They were now squashed inside one of the toilet cubicles in some Hotel where Jongin supposed to be that night. Jongin used his teleportation power to teleport Chanyeol as he pleased again. Glancing at Jongin, the young boy looked so desperate, gawking at him while biting his nails.

 

Chanyeol stared at the burn mark on Jongin’s right forearm. The memory of what happened between them five years ago, still fresh in his mind. He accidentally scalded the young boy’s skin with his burning finger when the first time he discovered his fire ability. Chanyeol met Jongin at the age of 25 when he started working together with Jongin’s big brother, Suho as one of the researchers in a secret facility, far away from the town. Jongin was only 17 years old at that time, always clinging on Chanyeol every time the older boy went to hang out with Suho at their house. Both of them were so giddy and too mesmerized looking at the small oranges flames that suddenly came out from Chanyeol’s fingertip.

 

“Cool hyung!” Jongin laughed while clapping his hands when he saw Chanyeol’s smirking face. He didn’t feel shocked or afraid of the situation at all. He knew that almost all of Suho’s friends had a special ability and right now, Chanyeol just become one of them too.

 

Both of them started to panic when the fire started spreading all over Chanyeol’s body. Chanyeol didn’t feel anything about it but he was burning up the whole living room because of it. Jongin started to cough, feeling breathless because the lacked air.

 

“Hyung, you need to stop!” Jongin cried while trying to get out of the area, searching for some help.

 

“I can’t!” Chanyeol quickly stood up, trying to figure out how to stop the fire from burning the entire house.

 

In a matter of seconds, both of them were swimming inside Suho’s swimming pool that was situated at the back of his house, clinging to each other body. Chanyeol discovery accidentally hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter