Beeping for you

Grabbing to Keep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Really?” Jongin blinked. Closing his eyes, he inhaled and exhaled deeply. Chanyeol's confession sounded like a dream, a wonderful dream that he never expected would come true. His breath hitched the moment he opened his eyes, Chanyeol's lip was pressed against his. It was a light peck, just enough to snap Jongin from his doubt. He loved the adoring looked that Chanyeol gave him and hummed when Chanyeol's thumb rubbed his bottom lip. Without giving so much thought, he kissed the older man's thumb and grinned when the sudden act made Chanyeol blushed. 

 

"I love you poofy, really…really love you, for years baby," Chanyeol said, clearly pronouncing every word without any sign of hesitation.

 

“Gosh,” Jongin whined while pressing his forehead on Chanyeol’s chin, trying to hide his blushing face. The cheesy endearment that Chanyeol called him made him squirmed. He didn’t hate it but Chanyeol’s deep voice saying it made him feel warm and fuzzy inside, such a foreign feeling that he never felt before.

 

“You hate it, baby?” Chanyeol teased.

 

Groaning, Jongin shook his head. “I’m poofy,” He whined when Chanyeol nudged his temple with his nose just to see his flustered face while leaving short kisses on his hair. The older man’s lip felt warm against his skin when he pecked him in his forehead. “Come here,” He pulled Chanyeol closer by draping his arms around the older man’s neck. They chuckled because of Jongin’s clumsy act, their noses accidentally bumped on each other. Jongin pressed his lip to Chanyeol’s forehead, down to his eyebrows, moving lower to his nose bridge and finally stopped at the older man’s nose.

 

“I love you too, Chanyeol,” Jongin murmured, shyly smiling before he captured Chanyeol’s lip. His poor heart was about to burst out from his ribcage when Chanyeol started responding to his kiss. Chanyeol’s palm was on his neck, holding his face while his arm was slipping behind him, pulling their bodies closer. His innocent way of kissing turned into something so sensual when Chanyeol started nibbling and his lip. Jongin knew that he was just an amateur kisser compared to his older boyfriend. He couldn’t stop himself from gasping for air every time Chanyeol swiped his tongue on his lip. His whole body was spazzing just by Chanyeol’s great way of kissing. The older man’s wet muscle roaming all over his lip, gliding freely inside his mouth, tasting his teeth and gum. Chanyeol was eager, a little rough at the way he manhandling him when he pulled Jongin closer, but he not giving Jongin any unpleasant feeling. Weirdly, Chanyeol made him craved for more. He needed something more. A soft needy moan escaped from Jongin’s lip when Chanyeol moved his attention to the other part of his body. The older man started nibbling, creating small love bites all over the smooth skin on his neck and shoulder. Jongin was too lost in his lust to feel embarrassed about the sound that he made. His heartbeats thumped crazily inside his heart, it was pounding in such an inhuman speed. His vision started to get cloudy, white and dizzy. He felt like floating away.

 

“Baby? Jongin!”

 

Chanyeol’s panicked voice calling his name brought Jongin out from his reverie. “h-huh?” he could feel Chanyeol hugging him tightly. The older man was wheezing as he kept calling his name. “What is it?” he murmured while holding on to Chanyeol’s alarmed face.  

 

“It’s too much, I’m sorry, I’m sorry poofy,” Chanyeol whispered, lip peppering kisses all over Jongin’s face.  

 

Humming while receiving Chanyeol’s rain of kisses, Jongin gently pushed the older man’s face away. “What happened Chan?”

 

“Your body started to get invisible; I lost you for a few seconds. You scared the out of me!” Chanyeol yelped. He carefully shifted his body to the side, pulling away from pinning Jongin.

 

“Chan, are you saying that I unconsciously teleport?” Jongin’s eyebrow knitted. He never teleported himself unconsciously before except when he was having a nightmare.

 

“You didn’t remember teleporting away?”

 

Shaking his head, Jongin pouted. “So, we can’t kiss anymore?”

 

---

 

Chanyeol sighed for umpteen times that morning. Jongin had been avoiding him that week. He couldn’t find him anywhere; the young boy was so good at poofing himself away every time Chanyeol stumbled on him at the facility. He missed him so much.

 

“So, I saw your boyfriend, wearing his ripped skinny jeans, walking toward the treatment room in block B,” Baekhyun murmured while taking his place beside Chanyeol at the table. He was carrying his food tray, smiling while singing along to the song that he heard on their canteen radio.  

 

“I wish I can see that view too,” Chanyeol murmured. His eyes widened when he realized that Baekhyun bluntly admitted that he was gawking at his hot boyfriend. Scowling hard, he quickly flicked Baekhyun’s forehead. “Stop ogling at my boyfriend,”

 

Hissing in pain, Baekhyun rubbed the throbbing spot on his face. “You should start eating, Chanyeol,”

 

Shrugging, Chanyeol pouted. “Jongin is avoiding me, I mean; I know he’s scared of me because of that incident,” Chanyeol blushed, too flustered to tell Baekhyun about what happened between them.  

 

“What incident?” Baekhyun blinked.

 

“I-I kiss him,”

 

“So?” Baekhyun tilted his head cutely, mouth busy munching his food.

 

“You’re so adorable when you’re eating,” Chanyeol cooed while pinching his best friend’s bloated cheek.

 

Snorting, Baekhyun swatted Chanyeol’s hand away. “Of course, I’m Chen’s cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter