Chapter 2

Snow White (Leobin vers.)

Hello guys, thank you for upvote, subscribe and reading this :D

Hope you enjoy the fairytale, lol

and I wrote a kissing scene, I'm trying not to make it sound , but forgive me if it's too much. 


Hongbin slammed the door behind him and breathed heavily. He tried to catch his breath and his brother peeked out.

“Hongbin? is that you?” Jaehwan’s voice sounded worry. When he saw Hongbin stood still, he ran towards Hongbin with Hakyeon who also appeared of nowhere.

“Hongbin-ah! We’re worried about you! where have you been?” Hakyeon and Jaehwan hugged him tight and kissed his forehead.

“You’re okay Beanie?” asked Hakyeon with a concern on his face.

“I’m.. I’m fine” Hongbin still scared from what happened earlier. He never interacted with a human before, except his brother and Hakyeon.

“What? You looks… scared. Is everything alright?”

“Yeah.. yeah. I’m alright hyung” but Hongbin was still shaking.

Jaehwan pulled him to the sofa and hugged his brother, “Hyung is here honey.. you’re safe. And promise us you won’t go out alone again?”

Hongbin nodded frantically.

Jaehwan put Hongbin onto his bed, and he patted Hongbin’s back until he fell asleep. Jaehwan went to Hakyeon’s room.

“Hyung? I think he saw something.. maybe the guards scared him?”

“Hmm… I guess no.”

Jaehwan tilted his head to the side as he sat down onto the chair.

“What do you mean hyung?”

Hakyeon smiled, “He met him”

That made Jaehwan more confused and he shook his head, “What? Him? Who is him ?”

“Taekwoon, the Queen’s step son”

Jaehwan gasped and muttered, “no” his face turned into horror. He bit his nails and scared.

“It’s okay Jaehwan-ah.. Taekwoon won’t kill him, he will protect him i’m sure.”

“What if….. what if he bring Hongbin to the castle and the Queen..”

“No, that won’t be happen. We will make sure that Taekwoon won’t bring Hongbin to the castle. But trust me… Taekwoon is different from the Queen. He is in love with Hongbin already”

“What?”

“I’m a warlock Jaehwan-ah and I know it … Taekwoon just like his late parents, he has a kind heart. Unlike the Queen, she is a devil. Taekwoon won’t hurt him.”

“But..”

“I know you must be scared now. But I will try my best to protect Hongbin.” Hakyeon reassured him and he walked towards his work table. He put his hands above a big bowl on the table and began chanting a mantra and he gasped. His wide eyes met Jaehwan’s.

“What? What.. happened?”

“The guards… they’re here”

Just then they heard heavy footsteps of the horses. Hakyeon told Jaehwan to be quiet. He already shielded the house from their sight. But then they also had to be quiet.

“I think there is no one lives here”

“Yeah.. no one wants to live here”

“but the Queen told us to search him and she said that he lives here”

“Look around you! what do you see? A fckng trees! Where do you think he lives? Inside that tree?”

Then a grunt and laughs, “We’ve been searching in this whole forest for like… I don’t know… maybe already days. And i’m tired!”

“Yeah me too”

“yes”

“let’s just tell the Queen that there isn’t any house in here”

“But she will kill us”

Then a silent.

“Then, what should we do?”

“Let’s just go back and tell her the truth, let’s just face her”

Then they all gone.

 

“What should we do? They must be looking for Hongbin” said Jaehwan who was pacing the room and it made Hakyeon headache.

“Will you stop? Stop pacing I mean” said Hakyeon as he massaged his forehead.

“I can’t!! I don’t want my brother…. I don’t want him…. Look.. I’ve been through the pain and … I don’t want Hongbin..” Jaehwan couldn’t finish his words because he broke down and cried.

Hakyeon hugged him and tried to calm him down, “I’ll protect him Jaehwan-ah. We will protect him!” they hugged each other and Hakyeon began to think what he should do later to protect them. They couldn’t be forever hiding right, soon or later the Queen will find them.

 

The next morning, Jaehwan was arguing something with Hongbin in the living room.

“No! I said no Hongbin! You can’t leave the house!!” Jaehwan was standing blocking the door from Hongbin with his arms spread to his side. His eyes were angry at Hongbin.

“But hyung! I will just going to meet my friends!”

“No Hongbin! First, they’re not your friends!! They’re just animals!! Just animals!! And they can find their own food. They will survive without you Hongbin! and second! Hakyeon also told me that you can’t leave the house today! It’s too dangerous for you!”

Hakyeon was out somewhere to buy their groceries in the village.

“What dangerous hyung? I’m eighteen already and I’m old enough to protect myself hyung! i’m not a baby anymore!!” Hongbin shouted at his hyung and he was so pissed with his hyung. He never allowed to go out from the house, not when Hakyeon was with him. and he could count how many times he went out with Hakyeon in his lifetime.

“Hongbin-ah. I’m sorry, hyung love you and I don’t want something… something bad happen to you”

“Hyung, I told you! I can protect myself. Besides, I promise, I won’t go too far from house, I promise I will just wandering around here, I just want to feed my friends”

Jaehwan rolled his eyes at the mention of “friends”.

Hongbin put a puppy eyes and pouted his lips cutely, “Hyung.. please…”

Jaehwan almost said yes, but he realized and shook his head, “No!”

Hongbin huffed in annoyance and deepen his pout.

“Go back to your room now and just read the books that I bought for you!”

“But I already fin-“

“Hongbin-ah” said Jaehwan sternly.

Hongbin sighed and walked back to his room and slammed the door shut behind him. He couldn’t believe his hyung never allowed him to go out. What? There was nothing to be scared about. There was no one will kill him anyway. He threw himself onto his bed and sighed heavily. He groaned and kicked his legs in the air in desperation. He closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself. He knew how his hyung love him so much and he knew how worried his hyung was to him. But he couldn’t be forever stay in the house right. He wanted to go out to see the world outside. He really wanted to go to the village, meeting new people and be friends with them. so he wouldn’t feel scared like last night.

Hongbin suddenly remembered about the handsome man.

‘Taekwoon.. isn’t it?’

Hongbin smiled and kept calling his name like a mantra. And Hongbin liked it when he called Taekwoon’s name. He felt funny in his stomach and it made him giggling like a teenager, but hey! He is still a teenager. That Taekwoon guy was so handsome and thinking about him already made him swooning and his heart beat faster than normal.

‘What? What happen to me?’

Hongbin confused because he felt weak and funny at the same time and he kept giggling because the tingling sensation in his stomach. He confused because why he felt that strange sensation when he thinking about Taekwoon. And he wanted to meet Taekwoon next time, can he? But.. Jaehwan and Hakyeon wouldn’t be please to hearing this if he wanted to go out just to meet… Taekwoon. The guy he barely knows and he just met him, yesterday. They wouldn’t allow him of course.

The birds chirped on his window and knocked his window. Hongbin looked up and smiled at his .. friends.

“Hi friends!” he walked towards his window and allowed a bird to perch on his finger. He smiled widely and move his finger closer to him. he smiled down to the bird and the bird chirped happily to him and tilted its head from side to side while looked at Hongbin.

“Oh, I’ve missed you too. I’m so sorry, my hyung doesn’t allow me to go out. And we can’t play today” he spoke to the bird with a sad tone.

The bird chirped and then it flew towards the window, other birds opened the window widely and they all chirped happily. Suddenly Hongbin got an idea. He could jump from the window without his hyung’s knowing.

‘How can I not thinking about this before!’ Hongbin wanted to scream happily but he restrained it. He didn’t want his hyung found out. So Hongbin quickly grabbed his cloak and boots and put it on. He also pushed his desk to block the door and he quickly sneaked out from his window.

 

Taekwoon went to the forest again and hoping he could meet Hongbin again. He smiled as he came back to their meeting place yesterday. The rabbits were quickly entered their house, afraid of Taekwoon’s presence. He waited there and he pulled out the bread from his mother. He saw a rabbit approaching him and he peeled the bread into tiny pieces and gave it to the rabbit. The rabbit nervously hopped towards him and sniffed the bread. Its ears twitching and then backed away, ran away from Taekwoon.

 Taekwoon confused, and he just left the bread on the ground beside him. Maybe other animals would eat that later. Taekwoon got up and started to walk to the direction that Hongbin took last night. He didn’t feel scared about the dark forest. He didn’t. He just want to know where Hongbin lived. Because he never seen him before in the village.

Taekwoon stopped in his track, he just saw something was hiding behind that big tree in front of him. He smiled because whoever was hiding behind that tree was failed. He could clearly saw his/her red cloak peeked out from the tree. Taekwoon didn’t want to scare the person. But he wondered if this person was a thief or something, so Taekwoon carefully approached the other. Taekwoon was about to grab the other’s hands and immobilized him/her but the person already hit his head hard with a big trunk. Taekwoon felt dizzy and everything spun around him, or he thought so. And

BAM!

Taekwoon fell on the ground unconscious.

 

 

Hongbin gasped as soon as he saw the other’s face. he immediately recognized Taekwoon’s handsome face. Oh no! he just hit Taekwoon in the head, hard, with a big trunk. How could he be so careless? He should recognize Taekwoon earlier when he spotted Taekwoon stood near his friend’s –the rabbits- house. He thought that Taekwoon was a huntsman who wanted to hurt his friends. And he was wrong.

Hongbin dropped the trunk and he knelt beside Taekwoon. Hongbin didn’t know what to do. He bit his nails nervously and glanced around him.

“Oh no! What should I do?” Hongbin gently poked Taekwoon’s side nervously.

“Hey? Are you alright?” whispered Hongbin and he really didn’t know what to do.

“Are you dead?” he whispered and he carefully opened Taekwoon’s eye. Hongbin whined and glanced around him. The rabbits were watching him confused and the deer, birds, and squirrels also joined watching him.

Then Hongbin found a feather beside Taekwoon’s head and he grabbed it. He had an idea and he began to tickling Taekwoon’s ear with the feather. Taekwoon suddenly shifted and groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

Taekwoon met with a pair of brown and gorgeous eyes looked down at him with worries written all over his face. Taekwoon put a lazy smile on his face, and he didn’t care if he looked like an idiot. Hongbin sighed in relief, “Pphew.. I’m glad you’re alive”

“Bean… Beanie….” Said Taekwoon with his soft voice and he felt so happy finally he met him again.

Hongbin’s eyes widen when Taekwoon spoke his name. he wanted to tell Taekwoon that his name is Hongbin actually but he held it back, he still didn’t trust with Taekwoon. Because, from the books that he had read told him to, never trust with the strangers. So he gave Taekwoon his short name.

“Beanie… Beanie… oh Beanie…” Taekwoon was in lovesick as he kept whispering Hongbin’s name softly.

“Umm.. yes? Umm… are you lost? I.. I’m sorry about what I did earlier.. I didn’t mean to hurt you.. i thought.. I thought that you’re a huntsman so I hit you..” Hongbin whispered at the last words and he still felt guilty.

Taekwoon rested with his elbow and leaned in towards Hongbin’s beautiful face. Taekwoon’s mouth slightly opened and he adored Hongbin’s beautiful face so much.

“I’m okay Bean..” he whispered and he lifted on of his hand to caress Hongbin’s face. he slowly ran his fingers over the smooth skin and ended on Hongbin’s plump red lips. He slowly opened Hongbin’s lips and his eyes full of lust trained on Hongbin’s lips.

Hongbin shivered from his touch and he had no idea what was Taekwoon doing to him. He saw Taekwoon’s eyes fluttered closed as he inched his lips closer to Hongbin and gasped when their lips met. But he also felt weak and closed his eyes slowly.

‘Oh dear God… what happened? Why I feel… weak. Oh God, please help me’ Hongbin kept praying inside his head but he also enjoyed the way Taekwoon’s smooth tongue swirled inside his mouth. Hongbin moaned softly and he never experienced this before. But wait, he had read a book about this before.

‘Is this what the kissing feels like? Oh God… I can’t… this is .. too much’

Hongbin swooned when Taekwoon deepen their kiss. Their kiss went slow and soft and Hongbin liked it.

Slowly Taekwoon’s hand s around his hips and pulled him down with him. Hongbin gasped and he was out of breath already so he pushed himself off of Taekwoon’s body. Hongbin’s lips red and swollen and he tried to catch his breath. His face was bright red and felt embarrassed.

Taekwoon also panted heavily but he smiled, widely. He bit his lips and he sat up and cupped Hongbin’s face. he pulled in for a kiss but Hongbin held him back.

“No!”

Taekwoon confused, “i thought you enjoyed it as much as I do”

Hongbin’s face redden, “Um, y-yes.. but.. enough!”

Taekwoon smiled mischievously and tilted his head to the side, he leaned in so they both could feel each other’s breath. “Why” he spoke softly and it made Hongbin became more shy. Their noses were touching and Hongbin whimpered because he actually wanted to feel the other’s lips on him again.

“Jus-just stop please. You’re making me feel funny and … and weak..” Hongbin admitted as he bit his lips.

Taekwoon pulled Hongbin’s lips between his teeth and nibbled it gently, it earned him a soft moan.

“Fine.. I won’t kiss you again.. today” then Taekwoon chuckled and Hongbin bit his lips again.

“Stop biting your lips like that, you tempt me!” Taekwoon groaned and he had to restrain himself.

Hongbin let a soft laugh, then they stared one another. They admired one another’s beauty.

Taekwoon cleared his throat, “Um, are you planning to going somewhere?” asked Taekwoon softly.

Hongbin bit his lips again and Taekwoon groaned again.

“Oh sorry!” Hongbin realized and quickly smiled, “I actually wanted to go to the village.. You-you know, I… I’m new here and I want to look around”

Taekwoon smiled widely, “I will show you around then, shall we go now?”

Hongbin nodded enthusiastically and they got up and went to the village.