Chapter 5

Snow White (Leobin vers.)

The Queen watched in horror when Hongbin was back to normal. She screamed and tried to destroy the magic mirror again.

There is one more thing you must see, my Queen

The magic mirror showed her when Taekwoon smiled lazily to Hongbin and they both laughed happily.

Your son, Prince Taekwoon, he is in love with Hongbin. They love each other

The Queen destroyed the magic mirror as she screamed.

“NO! No… Taekwoon can’t fall in love with him!!”

Then The Queen disguised herself as a very beautiful and y woman. She examined herself and praised herself in front of her mirror.

“I’m going to destroy them both!” She laughed evilly and she was so sure that this plan might success.

 

 

Taekwoon brought Hongbin to his uncle’s house. Actually, Jaehwan didn’t allow Hongbin to leave the house with Taekwoon. But Hakyeon assured him that Hongbin would be alright. And here they were, in the dining room of his uncle’s house while his uncle played his guitar and sang with them. Hongbin sang with his uncle and Taekwoon couldn’t take his eyes off of Hongbin. The birds also came joined them and it was such a very happy day for them.

“Aaah.. it’s good to meet you, Hongbin-ah. Thanks for singing with an old man like me”

Hongbin chuckled, “Ah, no problem uncle.”

“Come here every day Bin-ah, I’d like to have a companion like you” said Taekwoon’s uncle as he smiled at Hongbin.

“Umm.. Is that okay?”

“Of course, besides, Taekwoon would be happy to have you around”

And Hongbin blushed, and Taekwoon’s heart skipped a beat.

“Well, I guess I should leave you two. I want to go to the market today, and.. Behave boys!” he said before he left and grinned at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon smiled at Hongbin, “Well… what do you want to do now?”

Hongbin thought for a moment, “Hmm.. Let’s meet my friends?”

Taekwoon beamed at him and they went to the forest with some fruits and vegetables.

They had a picnic in the forest. They sat on a table cloth and they also brought some breads and fruits. The rabbits and the birds came joined them.

“So, I heard that you are… a prince?” asked Hongbin suddenly.

“Hmm. yeah.. I am..”

“Then.. what are you doing here? I mean, you can stay in your castle and not in this… small village”

“I don’t really like live in there” he said quickly, he didn’t want to remember what his mother had done there. Hongbin nodded, he knew that Taekwoon didn’t like to talk about that so he dropped the subject.

Then there was silence, both were enjoying feeding the animals. And suddenly Taekwoon put his arm around Hongbin and pulled him onto his lap. Hongbin shocked and his heart beat faster. Taekwoon smiled at him and nuzzled his nose to Hongbin.

“I love living in here, with you. As long as you’re with me, I’m happy”

Hongbin giggled, “I’m happy to meet someone like you”

And Taekwoon smiled lovingly and leaned in for a kiss, but Hongbin quickly grabbed a bread and put it into Taekwoon’s mouth. Taekwoon frowned but Hongbin giggled.

“Aww, you’re cute”

Taekwoon took the bread out from his mouth and pouted, “I want a kiss” he said cutely. Taekwoon leaned in again and he pursed his lips while closing his eyes and pulling Hongbin to him.

Hongbin grinned and he saw a cute bunny approached them and he grabbed it. He held it towards Taekwoon’s lips and he brushed its nose to Taekwoon’s lips. Hongbin giggled while he did so and Taekwoon quickly opened his eyes.

Taekwoon startled and jumped a little making the bunny shocked and jumped from Hongbin’s grip.

Hongbin was laughing and rolling on the cloth and Taekwoon chuckled. Then he grabbed Hongbin’s legs and crawled on top of Hongbin and straddled him. Hongbin still couldn’t stop laughing so Taekwoon also pinned his hands and put it above of his head.

“I’m sorry” but Hongbin still laughed and Taekwoon leaned in and stole a kiss from him. Hongbin gasped in his mouth but he responded the kiss.

Until they felt breathless and they broke the kiss. Taekwoon smiled down at him and Hongbin was so embarrassed.

“That’s your punishment for making fun of me” said Taekwoon with a husky voice.

Hongbin shivered and he quickly pushed Taekwoon off of him.

“Umm.. okay.. I won’t do that again, I promise” he said as he raised his hand and made a peace sign with his fingers.

Taekwoon smiled amused to him. Hongbin was avoiding his gaze as he was still embarrassed about the kiss.

“Umm.. can I go home now?” asked Hongbin suddenly.

“Why? I thought you want to spend the day with me”

“Uh it’s just… umm.. I…” Hongbin stuttered, he lost for words and Taekwoon cupped his face.

“It’s okay, I won’t push you. I will walk you home” then they got up and folded the table cloth and put it back to the basket.

 

They stood in front of Hongbin’s house and both were unsure what to do. So they just stood there, facing each other, and smiled shyly.

“Can we meet again tomorrow?” asked Taekwoon.

“Sure…”

And they both just stared and smiled one another.

They even didn’t know for how long they had been stood like that, until the door swung open and Hakyeon beamed at them.

The couples were facing away from embarrassment.

“Oh! Is the date over yet? Or… are you two planning to have a date in Hongbin’s room?” said Hakyeon blatantly. There was a giggle from inside, and it must be Jaehwan. Hongbin gritted his teeth and closed his eyes.

“Umm, y-yes.. I mean no.. I mean.. uh.. y-yes the date is over for today.” Said Taekwoon.

Hakyeon hummed and nodded in knowingly.

“I.. I guess, I should leave now. umm, thanks for permitting me to take Hongbin to a date.”

“Yes, your welcome Prince Taekwoon”

Then Taekwoon nodded and bowed and he smiled to Hongbin when he left. Hongbin watched him until he was out of sight and smiled sweetly.

Jaehwan cleared his throat, and Hongbin turned around.

“Hyung! you two shouldn’t hide behind that door”

“What? Are you mad at us? Seriously?”

“It’s not like we’re doing … something… uh.. you know.. we’re just kissing and-“

“AND? YOU SAID AND? LEE HONGBIN!!” Jaehwan screamed and glared at his younger brother.

“Geez, calm down Jaehwan-ah. They didn’t do anything, maybe they only walked and played with his friends, or hugging. Just calm down.” Said Hakyeon as he reassured Jaehwan and winked at Hongbin.

Hongbin gave a small smile to Hakyeon and then he looked down. Jaehwan’s nose flared angrily.

“Yeah, I hope you never do “that”, not until you married with him! Understand!”

“Yes hyung”

“Now get in! Take a bath first and then you can eat your dinner!” Jaehwan yelled as Hongbin walked inside.

 

 

Taekwoon greeted his uncle when he was home. It was already night. They were chatted in the dining room when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Both exchanged glances, no one of them were expecting a guest in the night.

His uncle walked towards the door with Taekwoon trailed behind. A beautiful woman with a red cloak stood in front of them. She smiled sweetly to them and bowed her head.

“Hi, I’m sorry for disturbing you. I’m lost here, it’s already night and I’m scared to walk alone. Umm, do you mind if I stay here for a night?”

Taekwoon and his uncle thought for a moment, and then Taekwoon nodded.

“Sure young lady, you may come in”

She walked inside and she smiled to Taekwoon. Taekwoon blinked and he felt familiar with that gaze.

“Are you hungry Miss? I can make you something to eat” asked his uncle.

“Umm, yes sure. I’m sorry for bothering you” she let a little laugh and smiled sheepishly.

“Ah no problem, Miss. You can sit here while I’m preparing your dinner” his uncle left them alone.

And when Taekwoon was about to leave, the woman held his hand. Taekwoon looked at her with confused look but then she smiled mischievously and she –the Queen- held his gaze. She chanted something under her breath and making Taekwoon crazy about her and forgetting Hongbin with her black magic.

And Taekwoon was under her spell. Taekwoon smiled softly to her and the Queen got up and leaned in.

“You are mine Taekwoon. Mine”

And then the Queen sat back on the sofa while Taekwoon kept his eyes on her. His uncle came from the kitchen and he carried a tray with full of meals for her.

“Here is your dinner Miss. I hope you enjoy the meals” his uncle glanced at Taekwoon and excused themselves to go to dining room.

“Taekwoon! Hey! Why are you looking at her like that!” his uncle whispered and flicked his fingers in front of Taekwoon.

“What uncle? She is… so pretty” Taekwoon said with dreamy eyes.

“Taekwoon! What are you saying? ” Taekwoon pushed his uncle off of him and glared.

“Shut up uncle! I’m going to make her mine!”

“Taekwoon! What.. what about Hongbin? you’re going to hurt h-“

“Who’s Hongbin?”

“What?”

Taekwoon chuckled, “I think you should take a rest now uncle, you seemed tired and talking nonsense. Don’t worry.. I’ll behave” Taekwoon pushed his uncle towards his bedroom and closed the door. He could hear his uncle talked about something to him but he didn’t pay any attention. He walked back towards the living room and found the woman –the Queen- already finished her dinner and stood near the door.

Taekwoon frowned, “Why are you standing there?”

“I suppose, I should go. I think, I made some causes between you and your uncle here. I’m sorry” she put a fake pout and Taekwoon walked towards her.

He cupped her face and smiled down to her, “It’s okay.. You can sleep in my room, and I’ll sleep in here.”

The Queen smiled mischievously at him and ran her fingers on Taekwoon’s chest.

“Are you sure…” she asked seducingly.

Taekwoon gulped down, “Yeah..”

She leaned in and kissed Taekwoon. It made Taekwoon shocked at first but then he kissed her back. His slowly closed his eyes as she pulled him close.

‘It seems what I had planned is going well’ she smiled evilly as they kissed.