Finale

Snow White (Leobin vers.)

The Queen smiled seeing Hongbin unconscious on the floor. She gestured her guards to take Hongbin to her room while she walked towards Hakyeon.

Hakyeon held his chest and tried to sit up and facing her. He tried to breath properly but he coughed is blood, again. She laughed.

“See! You’re nothing to me! I am the greatest witch now and the most beautiful creature in the world!!!” She spun around while raising her hand and laughed.

“You… you can’t win! You only destroy yourself!” said Hakyeon between his pain.

But she ignored him, she already heard that statement from her late mother.

“I don’t believe you! you’re only jealous because I’m the greatest witch now! So, goodbye little brother” She also order the guards to bring Taekwoon to his room. Because she was planning something for him.

Hakyeon watched helplessly as they took Hongbin and Taekwoon’s body. Now he was only with Jaehwan. There were no guards around them. it was only them in the hall. Hakyeon tried so hard to crawled towards Jaehwan’s cell. The blood from his mouth was staining the floor.

When he was in front of Jaehwan’s cell, he took a deep breath and tried to regain his power. He had tried for several times until he finally could open Jaehwan’s cell. Hakyeon tried to call Jaehwan through his mind until finally jaehwan opened his eyes.

“Hakyeon hyung..”

Jaehwan smiled and he crawled towards Hakyeon despite the pain on his limbs. The tears ran down on his cheeks as he approached Hakyeon and crushed his body to him. Hakyeon hugged him back and it felt good to have Jaehwan in his arms. It felt good knowing that Jaehwan was alright.

“Are you okay hyung?” asked Jaehwan as he was looking for any wounds on Hakyeon’s body.

“I’m fine Jaehwan-ah.. Let me heal your wounds first”

“No, i’m fine. I’m fine. Really! Let’s get you out of here!” said Jaehwan as he tried to get up with a hiss in pain.

Hakyeon held his shoulders and gave him his magic to heal his wounds. Now Jaehwan’s face was fine and no more bruises on Jaehwan’s body. Jaehwan also felt fine.

“T-thanks hyung.. b-but how ab-“

“I’m fine Jaehwan-ah…” Hakyeon reassured him as he rubbed Jaehwan’s shoulders gently.

Again, Jaehwan felt fine and relax.

“Good. Let’s get out of here”

Hakyeon stopped him and shook his head, “No! We need to help Hongbin and Taekwoon first!”

Jaehwan looked shock, “WHAT!”

“They wanted to help me but we got caught by the guards and … and .. and I didn’t know that you’re here Jaehwan-ah”

“I got captured by the guards on my way here”

“Are you saying…”

“Yes, I was alone. I didn’t tell them that I was going to help you.”

Hakyeon smiled at him and hugged him, “Thank you Jaehwan-ah and I’m sorry to make us into a trouble”

“No worry hyung. now, Let’s find them!”

“Yeah let’s find and save them!”

They both went to looking for Hongbin and Taekwoon.

 

 

 

 

Hongbin laid on her white bed sheets with his hands rested on his stomach. Hongbin looked so peaceful and his lips still looked red and plump. He still looked beautiful even though he was already dead. And the Queen hated seeing that.

The Queen turned to see her reflection on her mirror. She disgusted seeing her scar and almost smashed the mirror. But she held back her anger. She called the spirit once more.

“Tell me! Who’s the fairest now!”

My Queen, of course. It’s you now, my Queen. You’re the fairest of them all

The Queen laughed and satisfied with the answer. She walked back to where Hongbin laid, but something or someone was calling her name. it was… sounded like her mother.

The Queen turned around and saw her mother in the mirror.

“M-mother?” her brow knitted and she walked back to the mirror. Her mother smiled to her.

“My beloved daughter”

The Queen stood in front of the mirror with confusion written on her face.

“H-how?”

“I always watching you my daughter and I’m so disappointed on you”

The Queen remained silent.

“I love you my daughter, I’m so sorry if I never gave you my attention and showed you my affection, I was just didn’t know what should I do back then. I knew you would become like this, I knew you would kill me and your father back then, I knew you would be turning into an evil witch, that was why I abandoned you. It was all my fault. I was so afraid because I… I really didn’t know what to do. I’m so sorry my daughter. I’m so sorry. Please honey, be a good witch, I know it will be so hard for you but please… be a good witch”

The Queen was silent for a moment but then a thin smile crept up on her lips.

“Mother… I’m always be a good child to you. I’m not an evil witch mom”

“Honey please. I meant it. There is still a chance for you to be a good witch. Don’t hurt that boy and let him be with Taekwoon and his brother. And stop hurting and killing people”

“NO MOM!! I will be the prettiest and the greatest in the world!! If I let him live, it will make him the prettiest!”

“Honey..”

“I won’t listen to you this time!” she turned her back to her. She heard her mom sighed.

“You always be my prettiest daughter. I don’t want you to be like this honey.”

The Queen ignored her and walked away slowly.

“Honey please, listen to me. you only killing yourself if you drink the boy’s blood. He is such a kind person and his pure heart would destroy you”

The Queen still ignored her.

“Honey. I mean it! It could kill the evil inside your soul and it would kill yourself too! you can changed into a better person if you don’t want to die. Hakyeon will help you to get rid of the evil inside of your soul”

The Queen stopped. Her mother thought that her daughter started to thinking about her offer but she was shocked when suddenly the Queen destroyed the mirror. The Queen smiled as the mirror turned into small pieces on the floor. She walked back towards Hongbin and sat on the edge of the bed. She slowly running her fingers on Hongbin’s smooth face and she pinched the skin hard.

“You are not pretty anymore!!”

But Hongbin still looked pretty. And the Queen dug her sharp nails on Hongbin’s skin until it bled. She her fingers and laughed, she leaned down and began Hongbin’s small wounds. She loved tasting his blood and she began his blood. She didn’t planning to drain all of his blood so she could drink it later. She wiped and she felt fresh again. she could feel Hongbin’s blood began mixing with hers and she laughed evilly knowing everything went well.

“See mother? I’m fine! I am the prettiest and the greatest!” she laughed loudly.

“MOTHER!”

Taekwoon stepped in and glared at the Queen, with Hakyeon and Jaehwan on his side. The Queen turned around and not surprised seeing them.

“Oh? You’re awake honey”

Taekwoon glanced towards Hongbin and he fisted his hands tightly. “What are you doing to Hongbin!”

“Oh? He? He killed himself”

Taekwoon was about to punch her but Hakyeon held him back. Hakyeon took a step forward, “I will fight you!”

“Oh?” she laughed mockingly and with a quick flick on her fingers, Taekwoon and Jaehwan were tied on the wall behind them. Hakyeon attacked her and she fell backwards. She coughed her blood and held her ache stomach. She tried to get up and sneered.

“Do you think you will win now?” she attacked him back and Hakyeon blocked her with his power. He trembling hard as he tried to fight her back and she sneered once again knowing she would win the fight. But suddenly, she felt something piercing into her heart and it made her dropped her hands. she fell to the floor and clutching her heart and she vomited her blood. She made a strangle sound and the blood kept coming from . She felt something was clawing in and she put her hands around her neck. She tried to pry away that something was clawing in . Her eyes turned panic and she glanced at Hakyeon. Hakyeon still stood there with Taekwoon and Jaehwan on his back. Hakyeon wanted to help her but Taekwoon shook his head.

Her eyes full of horror as she felt her skin began to crust and she screamed when it peeled off. Then her face burned suddenly and all of her body was in flame. She screamed as the fire eating her alive. And then she turned into ashes.

The room went silent. Only Hakyeon’s hard breathing was heard.

“Is it over? She’s gone forever?” asked Jaehwan who was still clutching on Hakyeon’s shirt.

Hakyeon nodded, “Yeah.. she is gone. No more evil Queen.”

And then suddenly the ground was shaking.

“What? What’s happening?” asked Jaehwan.

“It’s going to be crash down. The earth will swallow this castle down. Let’s get out of here! Taekwoon go fetch Hongbin!” yelled Hakyeon. Taekwoon quickly carried Hongbin in his arms and they all ran frantically to the outside. They saw some of the floors were already crushed down and some of the guards were fall into the earth. Jaehwan watched in horror as the ground in front of them began to crumble. Hakyeon used his magic to speed up their running.

“Hold my hand!” ordered Hakyeon as he offered his hand towards Jaehwan and Taekwoon. Jaehwan held his hand while Taekwoon held Jaehwan’s hand.

And in a blink of an eye, they were finally outside of the castle and away from the crumbled castle. They could hear the castle was crushing down and when they glanced back, the castle was gone.

 

 

 

 

They went back to their home. There was no more evil Queen, and everything was going to be fine. Hakyeon thought so. He already tried everything to wake Hongbin up. But he failed.

Day by day

Months by months

And it almost a year

Hakyeon hadn’t success waking Hongbin up. He knew that Hongbin hadn’t died. But, he already tried with his magic but failed.

The animals also went to their home to look for Hongbin. The villagers who heard about Hongbin’s condition and the Queen story also went to their house, including Taekwoon’s uncle.

Hakyeon almost gave up. The tired on his face making Jaehwan also worried about him.

“You should take a rest” said Jaehwan when he making Hakyeon a tea.

“I’m sorry Jaehwan-ah”

“Don’t be” Jaehwan refused to look at him, he busied himself on pouring the tea for Hakyeon. Hakyeon reached to touch his hand and rubbed it gently. Jaehwan couldn’t hold back his tear, and he broke down. He put the kettle and cried. Hakyeon immediately hugged him.

“I…. I missed my Hongbin. I missed him so much Hakyeon-ah”

Hakyeon also tear up but he held back his tears. “Me too Jaehwan-ah. I will try harder to wake him up. I know he is still alive, but I don’t why I can’t remove the poison”

“Just… just don’t get too tired. You need to take a rest too Hakyeon-ah”

Hakyeon nodded.

 

 

Meanwhile in Hongbin’s room.

Taekwoon sat on the edge of Hongbin’s bed. He heard Jaehwan’s soft sobs from the kitchen before he walked in. He also missed Hongbin so much.

He stared at the sleeping Hongbin. Hongbin still looked beautiful, eventhough he was already dead. Even his lips still looked red and full. His cheeks were rosy pink. Hongbin looked so beautiful.

Taekwoon smiled softly as he grazed Hongbin’s face gently.

“How can you still look so beautiful?”

“It’s killing me, Hongbin-ah”

“Your pink cheeks, red lips… it’s so tempting”

Taekwoon felt something like a déjà vu, he remembered that Hongbin had been like this and when he kissed him, Hongbin awoke.

Taekwoon hoped that it would also happen this time.

So Taekwoon leaned down, and he softly pressed his lips to Hongbin. He closed his eyes and started kissing him softly.

Everything went quiet and Taekwoon pulled away. He watched Hongbin’s face as he waiting for any sign from him. But nothing.

Taekwoon sighed in disappointment and ready to leave. He would come back again later, and tomorrow, and forever. He would come back to see Hongbin.

Taekwoon walked slowly towards the door and about to step out when suddenly he heard a faint sound from Hongbin. Taekwoon quickly turned his head towards the sound and saw Hongbin already sat on the edge of his bed.

“Taekwoon..”

Taekwoon walked faster towards him and cupped Hongbin’s face and leaned in. he stared into Hongbin’s eyes and saw a small smile on Hongbin’s lips.

“Taekwoon..”

“Hongbin! Hongbin!! You.. You’re awake!!! HONGBIN IS AWAKE!!” He hugged Hongbin tightly and kissed his face in happiness.

Hongbin smiled and let a soft chuckle.

“HONGBIN!!” Jaehwan yelled from the door and ran to hug Hongbin. Taekwoon quickly pulled away and let Jaehwan and Hakyeon hugged Hongbin.

“I’ve missed you so much Beannie” said Jaehwan as he kissed Hongbin’s cheeks.

 

 

 

The next day..

Hongbin and Taekwoon had a little picnic in their favorite place. The rabbits also joined them and the birds were stealing their breads. Hongbin sat on Taekwoon’s lap as he feeding the deer that was hiding behind the tree beside them.

Hongbin leaned on Taekwoon’s chest and Taekwoon hugged him from behind.

“I’m happy that you finally awake”

Hongbin looked up to meet his eyes and smiled, “Thank you Taekwoon-ah. Thank you for the umm.. kiss.” Hongbin blushed but he added quickly, “I mean, waking me up from the long nap” Hongbin blushed hard and pretended busy playing with the bunny on his lap.

Taekwoon just kissed his cheek and it making Hongbin dying from embarrassment. Taekwoon turned Hongbin’s head so Hongbin was facing him.

“I want to spend my life with you Hongbin-ah. Will you… marry me?”

Hongbin’s eyes went wide and he jumped on his lap. He put his arms around Taekwoon’s neck and pulled him into a hug. Hongbin giggled and nodding his head excitedly.

“Yes! I will marry you!!!” Hongbin smiled widely showing his perfect dimples. Taekwoon smiled and kissed him.

And they will live happily ever after……

- THE END -


 

Yay! it finally ended.

gahhhh I'm so sorry if the ending is not really good lol 

by the way, thank you so much for subscribes, reading, dropping the comments on this story

also thank you for giving me some suggestions

and hope you have a good day/night

xoxo leobin

lol lol lol