C9 : Confusion II

My Lovely Maid

"Omma.. Please take care of your health. You too, appa." Hana started to get teary eyes.

"Arasso.. You're the one who should take care of yourself. We're not there for you," Mrs. Jang said it while patting Hana shoulder.

"You too, Hakkun! Don't give your sister a hard time in Seoul. Take care of your sister." Mrs. Jang adviced her one and only son.

Hakkun decided to join his sister, staying at Seoul for a few weeks. He had always dreamed to live in a big city. Now, he can finally fulfill his dream.

"When you two arrive there , don't forget to give us a call," Mr. Jang said with a crinkled smile on his face.

"Nae.."

 

Woohyun kept fixing his cap and mask. He just strolling around the mall to kill his free time. Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly took out his phone from his jeans. Woohyun sighed seeing the name.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Yah! Where are you now? Did you just run away again?" His manager said it with a hard voice.

"I'm not going anywhere hyung. I just..." Woohyun didn't continue his words when his eyes met with a familiar face that was not too far from him.

"Hana?" He mumbled.

 

"Jang Hakkun! Is this the reason why you want to follow me so bad, coming here?" Hana clenched her teeth.

Hakkun grinned seeing her sister. Hakkun tried to make an innocent face to win his sister heart but Hana reaction still the same. Hakkun pouted.

"Noona.. Jaebal.. I want this album so much! Please... Let me buy it.." He winked his eyes a few times and made a cute face.

Hana sighed. After they reached at Seoul, Hakkun asked her to take him to mall. She thought that Hakkun wanted to buy clothes or something. But she didn't expect that 'something' was Sistar songs album.

"Aish, fine!" Hana's answer made Hakkun jumped in joy. He hugged his sister tightly.

"Gomawo, noona." Hakkun smiled happily and immediately entered the CDs shop. Hana could only shook her head seeing her brother.

Woohyun who watched everything from a distance, shocked seeing the scene. He bit his lower lips to calm his heart. The intimacy between Hana and Hakkun made his heart ache.

"Am I just a third person?" Woohyun whispered to himself in disappointment.

He didn't know the truth that Hana and Hakkun were siblings. The excitement to meet Hana was all gone. With heavy steps, Woohyun walked away to cure his heart.

 

"Hana yahhh!!!" Minji quickly hugged Hana when she saw her after opening the door. Hana hugged Minji back.

"I miss you so much! How is your mom?" Minji asked.

"I miss you too. She's fine." Hana replied.

"Jang Hakkun! You're also here?" Minji just realized Hakkun existance.

"Nae.." Hakkun grinned.

"Minji-ah, I hope you don't mind if Hakkun stays here for a few weeks." Hana said. She was afraid if Minji will felt uncomfortable.

"Why would you say that? Your family is also mine. Come on in!" Minji pulled Hana and Hakkun hand to the living room. They spent their day talking about this and that until midnight.

 

The next day, Hana went to Infinite apartment as usual. When she opened the door, the first thing she saw was the messy shoes. Hana sighed seeing those 'wonderful' sight. She walked to the living room and was shocked. Everything started to look like when the first day she worked.

"I've been away only for 7 days, not 7 months! Why is everything a mess?" Hana put her hand on her waist.

"Shouldn't you start your work instead of nagging?" Woohyun said it while came out from his room.

He stood up in front of Hana with arm crossed. Hana was surprised seeing Woohyun. She thought that there was no one home. Suddenly, her cheeks started to blush. Aish stupid brain! Stop thinking about that kiss! Hana took a deep breath before arranged her words. Just be yourself!

"Don't you guys know how to clean your apartment? Or at least... can't you stop creating a mess?" Hana glared.

"Why should we do that? Isn't it your job as a maid, cleaning our house? In this house, I'm your boss. So stop lecturing me and do your job!" Woohyun started to be cocky. Hana clenched her fist, tried to build up some patience in her.

"Fine." Hana replied shortly although she already imagined it in her mind that she punched Woohyun right on his face.

Hana started to pick up all the clothes and ignored Woohyun. She did her job and acted like Woohyun was invisible. She felt hurt as Woohyun started to behave the other way.

Woohyun just watched Hana cleaned the living room as he sat down on the sofa. Actually, he was the one who created the mess. He didn't know why he was being a mean person towards Hana. Maybe it was because of what he saw at the mall. He even skipped his practice just to bother Hana.

Hana walked to the kitchen. She was glad that the kitchen still clean. Hana started to wash the dishes. Suddenly, Hana felt pain at her stomach. She pressed her stomach. Arghh not now! Sweat started to form on her forehead. She bit her lower lips, tried to endure the pain.

The sound of glass fell on the floor made Woohyun quickly ran to the kitchen. He rushed to Hana who was kneeling down on the floor while pressing her hand on her stomach.

"Are you all right?" Woohyun asked with a worried face. He also kneeled down beside Hana and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I-I'm fine.." Hana replied weakly. Her face was pale.

"Let me take you to the hospital," After saying those words, Woohyun hugged Hana shoulder to make her stand up. But, Hana immediately pushed Woohyun arm from her shoulder.

"I'm fine.. It's not that serious.. There's no need to go to the hospital.." Hana bit her lower lips again to endure the pain. Her hand kept pressing her stomach.

"What do you mean you're okay?! Your face is pale. Don't be so stubborn!" Woohyun started to get angry. He was really worried about Hana. He hugged Hana shoulder back, but once again Hana pushed his hand.

"I said... I'm fi-" Hana couldn't finish her words when Woohyun suddenly carried her just like the bridal style. She was startled and felt nervous at the same time when her face was really close to Woohyun face.

"Yah! Put me down!"

"I will. Once we reach at the hospital." Woohyun started to walk with Hana on his arms.

"It's not something that the doctor can cure." Woohyun stopped his steps. He looked Hana in her eyes. Hana who felt uncomfortable quickly jumped from Woohyun arms.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked. Does she has a serious disease? Hana who was already sitting on the sofa could only sigh.

"You don't need to know," she answered. I'll never tell him. And how can I? Why should I tell him that it's normal for girls who are having their period to feel pain? It will only embarrassing me.

"But, why? Is this some sort of drama where by the main character hides their illness?" Woohyun stated his hypothesis.

"I'm not a drama queen, okay?" Hana hissed. She started to feel much better. The pain slowly went away.

"So? Tell me then!" Woohyun urged Hana.

"Never," Hana stuck out her tongue.

"Fine! I know that I'm nothing to you. Just call your boyfriend to take you to the hospital." Woohyun crossed his arms and looked the other way. Hana widened her eyes. W-Wait! Does he knew about me and L?

"B-Boyfriend? What do you mean?"

"Yeah your boyfriend. I saw you being so lovey-dovey with him at the mall. Huh! Is that why you dissappeared for a week? Cuddling with him?" Woohyun spoke out his feelings. It was really clear that he was jealous. Hana laughed out loud listening to Woohyun words. Hakkun? My boyfriend? So funny!

"He's actually my younger brother. And, mian! I forgot to tell you guys. Actually, I went back to my hometown for a week because my mom is sick." Hana explained everything from A to Z.

"So, he's not your boyfriend?" Woohyun asked again for confirmation. Hana shook her head.

"Nope! I already told you that he's my brother. His name is Jang Hakkun." Woohyun nodded. A smile started to form at the corner of his lips, but he immediately made a straight face.

"How is your mom?" He changed the topic.

"She's fine." Hana replied shortly. Woohyun nodded again. Awkward atmosphere started to fill the living room.

"Errr... Looks like you're fine now, right? I think I'll go to Woollim." Woohyun quickly went to his room.

In a few seconds, he came out with a backpack. Without looking to Hana, he ran to the front door and closed it after he went out. Hana chuckled seeing Woohyun behaviour. She stood up and started to continue her duty, but suddenly, she heard someone opened the door.

"Do you left behind something Woohyun sshi?" Hana asked. She raised her eyebrows seeing Woohyun stood up in front of her.

"Give me your phone," Woohyun said it with a serious face.

Hana immediately took out her phone from her pocket. Woohyun grabbed it as fast as light. Hana just watched what Woohyun was doing with her phone. Looks like he was calling a number. Suddenly, Hana heard the sound of a ringtone. Infinite Man In Love song started to play in the apartment. Woohyun took out his phone.

"This is my phone number. Save it! Call me if something happen," Woohyun said.

"You're just doing this to have my phone number right?" Hana smirked.

"So, what? I'm your boss after all." Hana made an annoyed face.

"Huh! You're not my boss. My boss is Mr. Lee. Besides, what kind of boss are you, kissing your employee?" Woohyun startled upon Hana last words. He didn't expect that Hana would talk about that.

On the other hand, Hana just realized what she just said. Her eyes widened. She cupped with her hand as her cheeks started to blush. Aish! I should have watched my words! Now I feel like I want to hide in a mouse hole.

"About the kiss..."

Related image