C5 : Meeting With Infinite

My Lovely Maid

“Jogeumman apado nunmullayo~ Gaseumi sorichyeoyo~” Woohyun woke up from a long sleep when hearing someone was singing. He was feeling better than yesterday.

He scratched his head. It’s already 11 a.m.. Woohyun who just wearing shorts, jumped off from the bed. He did some stretching and let out a groaned. It’s been a while since I get to enjoy a good sleep. Woohyun commented. He grabbed his towel and went to take a bath. He twisted his doorknobs and heard someone voice, who was singing.

“Seoseongige hae~ Nunmuljitge hae~” Woohyun tiptoed and peeked towards the kitchen.

“Babocheoreom aicheoreom charari geunyang useo beoryeo~” Hana sang a part of Taeyeon song titled ‘Can You Hear Me’ while doing the dishes. Woohyun chuckled seeing Hana sang. Hana who just finished washing the dishes quickly turned back to clean the rooms.

“Argh!” Hana shocked seeing Woohyun behind her.

“Nice voice,” Woohyun smirked. Hana started to blush. Her eyes kept wandering around as she tried not to look at Woohyun.

“Why don’t you be an idol instead of being a maid?” the tone of Woohyun voice was really sarcastic.

“Why should I? I hate idols so what makes you think that I’ll be one?” Hana stared Woohyun full of hatred. But it didn’t last long, Hana quickly looked at other place. She felt really uncomfortable at Woohyun state right now.

“Wae? You couldn’t watch my handsome face that long right? I bet your heart is beating like crazy,” Woohyun made a proud face.

“It’s not that!” Hana denied it.

“Then?” Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

“It’s…” Hana took a deep breath before added.

“Can you at least wear your shirt before going out from your room? It’s really awkward for me…” Hana still didn’t finish her words but Woohyun already ran to the bathroom. She sighed. What a weirdo!

In the bathroom, Woohyun cupped his face while watching the reflection of his face on the mirror. He was embarrassed. He slapped his face a few times and suddenly he realized. Wait! Why should I be embarrassed? I always took off my shirt in front thousands of fans at my concert. Why should I feel that way in front of that girl? He shook his head, not wanting to think about it and started to wash himself.

Hana silently vacuumed the other room in that apartment. All of sudden, she stopped what she was doing when she saw a poster on the wall. It was Infinite poster.

Image result for infinite man in love official poster

Hana gulped as she recognized someone in the poster. She stared the poster in disbelieves. No! It can’t be!

“What are you looking at?” Hana startled by Woohyun sudden question. She looked at Woohyun who was already in the room. His hair was wet because he just finished showering.

“What is his name?” Hana said while pointing at one of Infinite members in the poster. Woohyun smirked.

“You said just now that you hate idols, but in a slip moment you already being charmed by L?” Hana ignored Woohyun words which was teasing her and kept asking.

“Is his name is… Kim Myungsoo?” Woohyun replied with a nod. Hana felt like a big rock fell on his head. Everything seemed blur. There was a silent atmosphere between them.

“Why?” Woohyun broke the awkward silence.

“It’s nothing,” Hana pretended to continue her work but she could not concentrate at all. Her mind went blank. Woohyun sensed something weird but he just let it go.

“Btw, can you cook for me? I’m starving right now. And please… let it be delicious. Your porridge yesterday taste awful,” After saying that, Woohyun walked away from the room. Hana glared Woohyun. Huh! He didn’t even say thank you! If it really tastes that bad, why would he ask me to cook? Crazy guy!

Woohyun sat on the sofa while watching TV. He enjoyed this time because he could have some rest from the busy schedule. Suddenly, he got a text message.

From : Gyu hyung

Woohyun-ah, do you feel better now? We’re on our way. Take care.

Woohyun smiled after reading message from Sunggyu. Looks like they just finished their practice. Woohyun immediately stood up and walked straight away to the kitchen.

“What are you cooking?” he asked while looking in the pot.

“Kimchi fried rice. There’s nothing much I can do using the ingredient in your kitchen. Your fridge is empty.” Her eyes still focused on her cooking. Woohyun just watched Hana doing her work while crossing arm like a boss.

“I’m curious. Why do you applied working here? If you hate idols that much, you’ll not do such things,” Woohyun said it while leaned his body to the wall.

“I do it for money. Besides, I didn’t know that I’ll work for you. If I know this fact earlier, I’ll never, ever want to work here.” Hana said it in one breath. Woohyun snorted listening to her answer.

“And… I want to apologize on behalf of my friend. She’s really sorry about your memos.” Hana added. After a while, she finally finished cooking.

“It’s.. It’s not you?” Hana shook her head.

“I already told you that I know nothing about your memos. My friend accidently deleted it. I sincerely apologize,” Hana bowed. Woohyun felt guilt towards Hana. He accused her many times for something that she didn’t do. Suddenly, Hana put the back of her right hand on Woohyun forehead. Woohyun was surprised by Hana action. His heart was beating fast.

“Do you feel a lot better now? Yesterday your body was boiling hot,” Hana formed a worried face. Woohyun just kept quiet. His heart was acting strange. Aish! What’s wrong with me? Seeing Woohyun kept his mouth shut, Hana added.

“Do you want to eat now? You said that you’re hungry right?” Hana looked in Woohyun eyes. Their distances were really close to each other. Woohyun quickly took a step backward. He could not control his heart that was beating faster than usual.

“Hmm… y- yes,” after saying that, Woohyun rapidly went out from the kitchen. He punched his chest. I need to meet doctor!

While Woohyun was enjoying the kimchi fried rice in the living room, the apartment door opened. All of Infinite member rushed towards Woohyun. Sungjong hugged his hyung as fast as lightning.

“Woohyun-ah, we’re really worry about you!” Sungjong said it. Woohyun knocked Sungjong head.

“Mwo?! Woohyun-ah?? Did you just use informal speech towards your hyung?” Sungjong grinned. Other members just laughed at it.

“How is your condition?” Sunggyu asked.

“Much better,” Woohyun replied shortly.

“Woohyun sshi, where is the…” Hana who just came out from the kitchen shocked seeing Infinite members in the living room.

“Oh, anyeonghaseyo! Jang Hana imnida,” Hana quickly bowed.

“Wow! We have the same first name! I’m Jang Dongwoo! You must be my lost sister,” Dongwoo cracked a joke. Hana chuckled. He’s cute!

“I’m the maknae. Lee Sungjong imnida!” Sungjong excitedly introduced himself. Wow! His face is weirdly… pretty?

“My name is Lee Sungyeol. Nice to meet you,” Sungyeol bowed. He’s… tall.

“Look at you! Pretending to be all gentleman in front a girl…” Hoya cleared his throat and said,

“I’m Lee Howon. But you can just call me Hoya. I say Ho, you say Ya! Ho?” Hoya waited for Hana to respond.

“Err.. ya?” Hoya clapped his hand while other members just shook their head. It’s awkward…

“I’m Kim Sunggyu. Call me oppa,” Other members glared to Sunggyu.

“What? I know that you must be younger than me. How old are you?” Sunggyu asked Hana.

“I’m 20,” Wow… his eyes. It’s really small.

“Look! She’s 4 years younger than me,” Sunggyu said.

“ Wahhh! We are the same age! We can be friends right?” Sungjong asked with a wide smile. Hana just nodded.

“I’m… Kim Myungsoo..” L looked Hana in the eyes. Hana bit her lower lips, tried to find strength.

“Nae… Nice to meet you,” Hana said it unwillingly. Why should we meet again? Her soul screamed.

 

Related image