C3 : It's Infinite

My Lovely Maid

“ One, two… Three, Four.. Five, Six.. Seven, Eight..” Sunggyu counted while other members did the steps.

Infinite was now practicing for their new dance routine. Their shirt was wet because of the sweat. Sometimes they wiped their forehead. It’s been a really tiring day since they practiced the same song over and over again since last night. No wonder why Infinite could gain their knife-like choreography.

“One, two.. Yah! Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu shouted. Woohyun shocked hearing Sunggyu voice.

“Sorry, hyung!” Woohyun quickly apologized.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sunggyu asked. His eyes became smaller when he was angry. Woohyun just stared the floors.

“Ayyy it’s alright hyung. We have plenty of time to practice,” Hoya convinced his hyung. Sunggyu ignored Hoya and said,

“Everyone else continue practicing. Woohyun, follow me.” Sunggyu immediately went out from the room.

“Fighting hyung!” Sungjong said to Woohyun while making a sad face. It felt like he was going to send Woohyun to the army base camp.

Woohyun just sighed and followed Sunggyu steps. Outside the room, Woohyun sat beside Sunggyu who was already waiting for him. Sunggyu observed Woohyun face.

“Do you have any problem? Woohyun-ah, you know you can always rely on hyung. What is it? What happened?” Sunggyu asked.

“It’s just.. Nothing,” Woohyun avoided to talk about his problem.

“Is it because of your memos?” Sunggyu guessed. Woohyun weakly nodded.

“I worked so hard on it. And because of this crazy girl, everything disappeared! It will take much time to write it again. I swear if I meet that girl, I’ll…” Sunggyu cut Woohyun words.

“It’s okay Woohyun-ah. I know that you can do it. I can help you with those songs. But first, let’s focus on our dance practice. Alright?” Sunggyu smiled. Although he might look fierce on the outside, Sunggyu always cared about his dongsaengs. He can easily read their mind.

“Thanks hyung.” Woohyun thanked Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled with his thin lips. He pulled Woohyun hands and they stood up.

“Let’s continue our practice!”  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Ahhhhh finally!” Hana screamed while she lay down on the sofa. She was glad that the living room started to look like one. She also finished cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom. Then, she sat down and massaged her leg.

“It’s only my first day and I already feel like giving up,” Hana talked to herself. She looked at the clock on the wall.

“It’s already 2 p.m.?!?! Geezz.. I still haven’t clean their bedroom!” Hana shocked. 6 hours still did not enough to clean this whole apartment. These boys should never get married! They will only make their wife suffer.. Poor their future wife!  Hana shook her head.

“Never mind. I can continue it tomorrow,” Hana took her handbag and went to the door. She decided to go home despite the unfinished work.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

All Infinite members except L, walked to their apartment. They entered the lift together. They felt exhausted and out of energy after practicing too much.

“Poor L hyung. After practicing, he needs to rush to his drama filming. He must be really tired.” Sungjong pitied his hyung. The others just kept quiet. They were too tired to talk.

“Gyu hyung! Let’s order Chinese food.. I want to eat Jajangmyeon!” Dongwoo gave an idea to Sunggyu.

“I want Jjampong!” Hoya said.

“Me too!” Sungyeol screamed showing his choding side.

“Ayyy. Our comeback is just around the corner. Shouldn’t you guys take care of your body? What if you start to gain weight?” Sunggyu lectured them.

“Ayy hyung.. The one who should diet is hyung. Our bodies are better than hyung,” Woohyun teased Sunggyu.  

“Yah!” Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun collar and acted like he want to punch Woohyun. Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo burst into laughter. Sunggyu gave a death glare to them.

  Hana waited for the lift. She rubbed her neck to reduce the fatigue. Aigooo.. How should I work for the next 5 months? First day working feels like a week. Hana sighed. After a few minutes, the lift opened. Hana saw 6 boys in the lift. Suddenly her eyes glued to one face. Where did I met him? His face seems familiar to me.. Inside the lift, Woohyun examined Hana face. Isn’t she…

“You!” Woohyun anger started to grow. Other members just made a weird expression. Hana suddenly recalled the event at White Coffee. She was startled seeing Woohyun in the lift. Hana quickly ran to the stairs. Forget the lift!

“Yah! Don’t run!” Woohyun shouted. Woohyun who just about to chase Hana was being drag by Sunggyu to their apartment.

“Do you know her?” Sunggyu asked.

“She was the one who sabotaged my memos! That crazy girl!” Woohyun clenched his fist.

“She is quite cute,” Sungyeol said. Woohyun glared to Sungyeol.

“Huh! I think you should have appointment with the doctors. Seems like your vision started to get worse,” Woohyun replied sarcasticly.

“I think Sungyeol is right, she is cute.” Dongwoo praised Hana.

“Stop it! She’s not cute,” Woohyun denied the fact.

Sunggyu just shook his head seeing his dongsaengs fighting over an unimportant issue. After pressing the password, Sunggyu pushed the door. All of them shocked seeing their apartment. They entered their living room and started to look around. They still could not believe their eyes. Everything was neat and strangely clean.

“Is this really our apartment?” Hoya asked in disbelieves.

Sunggyu nodded. He observed every corner of the house with his small eyes. Finally, a smile created on his face. 

“Hyung! You should look at our kitchen and bathroom. It’s clean!” Sungjong just came out from the kitchen.

“Looks like our boss hire another maid,” Sungyeol made a conclusion.

“Guys! Let’s treat our maid well this time. We should never give our maid a hard time. You guys realize right that we have changes our maid numerous time?” Sunggyu gave advises to his dongsaengs. All of them just nodded and marched to their room after that. They fell into a deep sleep after having a long day, working.

Woohyun and Hana walked to the amusement park together. While Hana was busy playing with her phone, Woohyun secretly wrapped his arm around Hana waist. Hana was startled by Woohyun action and tried to release from Woohyun arm. But, she could not. Woohyun was much stronger than her. Hana glared at Woohyun laughing face.

“Yah! Take off your hand now! Don’t you realize that we’re at public right now?” Hana said while tried to push Woohyun arm from her waist, but once again, she failed.

“Wae? Let the world know that you’re mine,” Woohyun grinned and kissed her cheek.

Hana shook her head and just let it be. She didn’t know how she could end up dating with someone who was childish and cheesy. Hana always felt goosebump whenever Woohyun started to be romantic. Aigoo how can someone who is far from my ideal type become my boyfriend?       

“Wae? Regret for having me as your boyfriend?” Woohyun guessed what was playing in Hana mind. Hana made a shocked face. Is he a mind reader?

“Seeing your shocked face proves what I said just now is true. How could you think that way? I never have any regret from the moment we start going out. I know I’m not good enough for you,” Woohyun released Hana waist and leaved her behind. Hana scratched her head seeing Woohyun sulked. She quickly ran to Woohyun and grabbed Woohyun hand.

“I’m sorry okay. I don’t know that my jagi is a sensitive person. Btw, you really creeps me out. Where do you learn to read people mind?” Hana tried to joke around.

“So it’s true that you regret me being your boyfriend?!? Never mind. Let’s just go home,” Hana slapped . She knew that she used the wrong words to persuade Woohyun. Once again, Hana grabbed Woohyun hand.

“Okay I know it’s my fault for thinking that way. I’m really sorry. I’ll do anything to seek for your forgiveness,” Hana said it confidently.

“Anything?” Woohyun asked for confirmation. Hana nodded. Woohyun smirked as he had a naughty idea.

“Kiss me!”

“What?” Hana made a shocked face.

“You said that you’re willing to do anything. So, I’ll forgive you if you kiss me.” Woohyun made a serious face.

“Ayyy I’ll treat you to dinner instead. Okay?” Hana tried to negotiate with her boyfriend.

“No!” Woohyun refused. Hana sighed seeing Woohyun childish behavior. Hana made a sad face to gain Woohyun sympathies.

“What’s with that face? I’ll not buy that,” Woohyun stick out his tongue.

“Aish arasso!” Hana immediately gave a slight kiss to Woohyun.

“Happy now?!” She asked sarcasticly.

“Yah! You called that a kiss? That’s just a peck,” Woohyun complained. Hana hissed.

“So what do you want?” Hana asked with a high voice.

“A kiss should be like this…”

Woohyun pulled Hana closer to him. He cupped Hana face and started to lean in. His lips touched Hana soft lips. Hana was surprised with Woohyun sudden kiss but she still responded to Woohyun kiss. Seeing how Hana react, Woohyun deepened the kiss.

“Yah Jang Hana! Wake up!” Minji voice roared in Hana’s room. Minji felt strange seeing Hana sweating in her sleep. What’s wrong with this girl?

“YAHHHH!!!!!!” Hana woke up due to Minji screaming voice. She quickly looked at her surrounding. Then she finally realize… Thank God it was just a dream!  Hana saw Minji and rapidly hugged her best friend.

“Yah what’s wrong with you?” Minji hitted Hana head and broke the hug.

“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? At least you can save me from the kiss..” Hana formed a terrified face.

“Kiss? What kiss? Stop talking nonsense and go to bath. It’s already 10 a.m. Isn’t your work supposed to start at 8 a.m.?” Minji words made Hana rushed to the bathroom. I’m late!

At the apartment, Hana began her second day as maid. She lost in thought while washing the dishes. That nightmare really scares me! This is all because I accidently met him yesterday! Does he lives in this area? I should be more alert this time. But… wait! Why should I be afraid with him? After all, it’s not my fault that he lost his memos.

After having a long debate with herself, Hana finished washing the dishes. Then, she aimed every room. This apartment had 3 rooms. Hana decided to continue her unfinished duty yesterday. She went to the first room with a broom. She twisted the doorknobs slowly. Hoping that the room was better than the condition of the living room that she cleaned. Aish I shouldn’t get my hopes up… She almost cried seeing the room. It seemed like a hurricane engulfed this room. Now, I miss my mum…

After hours of working, the first room started to look more like a room should be. Hana sighed. She felt like her bone was going to break. While emptying the trash bin in the room, Hana found a picture sticking out under the bed. She quickly took it. Her face turned pale seeing the guy in the picture. He was doing a V sign with another guy that Hana believed, was one of his friend. Ayyy it couldn’t be that I’m working for… Hana shook her head. She tried to ease her mind and stayed positive. She took out her phone from her pocket and typed Infinite at the Google search.

“Infinite is a band.. blah blah blah..” Hana read it lazily. She don’t even looked at the picture and the members name. But, her eyes got bigger when reading a fact that choke her up.

“Record labels…  Woollim Entertainment?!?!” She could not believe what she was reading.

“I’m screwed,” Hana said it weakly. Suddenly, Hana heard a sound of door opening. She got out from the room and went to the front door. She almost fainted seeing the face that she already familiar with.

“What are you doing here?!?” Woohyun voices filled the apartment. 

 

 

Image may contain: 3 people