C11 : Her Feelings

My Lovely Maid

Hana was busy washing the dishes. In a blink of eye, it had already been two months since she worked as a maid at Infinite apartment. Every week, she would at least meet Infinite members at the apartment like 2-3 times. All of them treated Hana nicely. Hana started to feel comfortable with them except L. She really felt uncomfortable whenever L talked or stared her. She got the vibe that L was trying to fix their relationship like before. While Hana was here, she counted that L had apologize to her numerous time. Hana confused whether she should accept his apology or not. If she do accept, will she started a new relationship with L?

 

On the other hand, something kept on popping in her mind. Where is Woohyun? Since he confessed to her, Hana never sees him at their apartment. Well, she always met other members but she never saw Woohyun with them. Does she start to miss him? She didn't know the answer for that. But she realized that something was wrong with her heart and mind, they kept thinking of Woohyun. Hana could just sigh as she didn't understand herself.

 

"Boo!!" Hana was startled with the voice. She almost dropped the glasses.

 

"Sungjong-ah!" Hana said as she saw Sungjong grinned beside her.

 

"Were you that scared?" Sungjong chuckled. Hana gave a death glare to Sungjong. Sungjong laughed seeing Hana's expression.

 

"Mian..." Sungjong made a puppy eye. Hana smiled looking at Sungjong behaviour.

 

All of the Infinite members were relaxing at their room. And as usual, Hana never saw Woohyun. She felt like she could die because of her curiosity about where was Woohyun at.

 

"Sungjong-ah, can I ask you something?"

 

"Of course! We're friend right?" Sungjong smiled.

 

Hana took a deep breath before asked, "Where did Woohyun go? I never seen him and it's already been two months."

 

Hana realized Sungjong face started to change to a sad expression. She immediately said, "Did something happen to him?" Hana could not hide her worried face.

 

"Woohyun hyung... He's currently receiving a treatment right now. No wonder you never meet him because he will only be back in the evening."

 

Hana widened her eyes, "A treatment for what?"

 

Sungjong let out a sigh before continued his words, "He has vocal nodule."

 

Hana was really shocked. She cleared and looked Sungjong in his eyes, "Is it serious?"

 

Sungjong gave a slight smile before replied, "It's not that bad. But for a singer to has a vocal nodule, it effect him so much. Besides, he's our main vocal."

 

Sungjong sighed again before continued his words, "Woohyun hyung loses his smile after our company decided to exclude him from our promotion activities. Well, he needs to rest his vocal cord or else, his vocal nodules will get worse."

 

Hana slowly nodded. She finally understands the whole thing.

 

"Why do you ask? Do you miss him?" Sungjong teased Hana.

 

"N-No I'm not!" Hana stuttered. Sungjong just chuckled.

 

"I hope Woohyun hyung will get better soon. It breaks our heart to see him being sad the whole time. After all, he's the group vitamin. He's the one who provide laughter to us." Sungjong said with a pain smile on his face. Sungjong words made Hana fell in a deep thought. Poor Woohyun..

 

 

"Thank you Mr. Lee!" Hana said with a smile and bowed.

 

After that, she went out from Mr. Lee room. She walked happily as she got her pay for working as a maid. She checked the envelope that Mr. Lee gave just now. Looks like I can treat Minji to dinner next time! Hana grinned and continued to walk back home.

 

"Arghhh!!" Hana shocked as she heard someone was screaming.

 

A few moment after that, she heard someone was singing. Isn't that Woohyun voices? She questioned herself. She followed the voices that brought her to a room. She peeked through the door. She saw that Woohyun was singing and playing the keyboard at the same time. Woohyun was playing Infinite - Destiny, keyboard version.

 

"Cause your my--" Woohyun couldn't continue singing as he started to cough. He touched his neck that was hurting like crazy.

 

"Arghhh! Stupid voice!" Woohyun yelled as he punched hardly the note on the keyboard.

He messed his hair and began to look frustrated. "Why must this happen to me? Wae?!" Woohyun threw the music sheets on the floor.

 

Hana who was watching everything from a distance could not hide her sad face. She felt her heart ached as she looked on Woohyun condition.

 

Woohyun took a deep breath before started playing the keyboard again. Hana could see that Woohyun struggled to sing the song. His face kept frown as he tried to endure the pain in his throat.

 

"Cause your my--" He covered his mouth with his hand and started to cough badly.

 

"Stop it!"

 

Woohyun who was still coughing, startled seeing Hana in the room.

 

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Woohyun struggled to talk because of the pain in his throat.

 

"Can't you just stop? Why do you keep on forcing yourself to sing when you know that you can't?" Hana nagged to him.

 

"What do you mean by I can't sing?" Woohyun stared Hana right on her face.

 

"Woohyun sshi, you know that in your condition right now, singing should be the last thing you do. Just quit singing and take a rest--" Woohyun immediately cut Hana words.

 

"Quit singing?" Woohyun raised one of his eyebrow. He clenched his fist.

 

"Do you even know me?" He asked.

 

After saying that, Woohyun ignored Hana and played the keyboard. Hana could just sigh seeing Woohyun stubbornness.

 

The moment he projected his voices, he started to cough again. This time, his cough was even worse than before. But, he didn't even bother and kept playing. Hana immediately pulled Woohyun's hand from the keyboard.

 

"Can you please stop?" Hana grumbled. Woohyun quickly snatched his hand from Hana.

 

He smirked, "Do I look pathetic to you?"

 

Hana frowned upon Woohyun words, "What do you mean?"

 

Woohyun just kept his mouth shut. After a long silence between them, Hana arranged her sentences.

 

"Woohyun sshi, I'm here because I'm worried about you. I heard about your nodules--" Woohyun hissed as he cut her words.

 

"So you know about that?" He chuckled for a second and started to look serious. He stood up in front of Hana and made contact with her eyes.

 

"Listen. If you're here because you see that I'm pitiful, just forget it." Woohyun said with a cold voice.

 

"Woohyun sshi..."

 

"Just leave me alone!" Woohyun yelled to her.

 

Hana clenched her fist, probably tried to calm her anger that started to rose up. "Fine!" Hana yelled back. Then she turned her back and walked away from the room.

 

As she was walking to the lift, she mumbled to herself, "Geezzz.. Why does he only know to get mad at me? What did I do to him? Is it a sin for me to worry about him?" Hana whined.

 

At the same time in the room, Woohyun could just sigh as he palmed his face. He regretted it the way he treated Hana. But, he really hates it when people pitied him. Not from Hana. Not from the one he loved.

 

Besides, he didn't know what was Hana real feelings towards him. He didn't want to have high hopes and ended up with a broken heart. I'm sorry Hana. I don't want to let myself flutter with your actions. Not until I know how you feel about me..

 

 

As Hana reached her house, she plopped herself on the sofa beside Minji who was watching TV. She wandered her eyes around the house, looking for something.

 

"If you're looking for Hakkun, he already went out with his friends." Minji said without being asked.

 

Hana just replied it with a nod. She sighed when she recalled about what happened to Woohyun. Suddenly she got an idea.

 

"Minji-ah, can you lend me your laptop?"

 

"Sure." Minji replied shortly.

 

Hana Minji's laptop that was on the table. She was busy typing something on the Google. Minji furrowed her eyebrows as she read what Hana typed on the Google search.

 

"Vocal nodules?" Hana just hummed at Minji words.

 

"Why are you searching that?"

 

"Just because..."

 

Minji just shrugged and continued watching TV. She could hear that Hana was sighing and frowned.

 

"Aishh! Isn't there anything that I can do to help him?" Hana looked frustrated.

 

"Why are you so interested in that thing? Maybe I can help." Minji said.

Hana turned her back and looked at Minji. She sighed for the thousand times. "My friend... He has vocal nodule. I'm trying to help him and search for the treatment but all the websites say about surgery is the only one."

 

Minji nodded a few times. "Before, my cousin also suffered from the same thing as your friend. But, now he's already cure from it and he didn't even go through surgery."

 

Hana eyes started to shine. Her expression brighten. "How?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P/S: Sorry for the late update.. It's been a busy month >.< 

I'll work harder to finish this story.. Thanks for reading my story.. :D

Image result for infinite chibi