C10 : Confession

My Lovely Maid

"About the kiss.." Hana quickly cut Woohyun words.

"N-Never mind! Let's just act that it never happened." Hana said it in one breath.

"No! I don't want it to be that way. I'm not that kind of man who just abruptly kissed a girl like that. I do it to confirm my feeling towards you." Woohyun said in a low voice.

He tried to calm his heart which was beating like crazy right now. Hana made a confuse expression. She didn't understand what Woohyun tried to tell her.

"Your feelings?" Hana questioned.

"I.. I think.." Woohyun stuttered. He didn't even look at Hana. Hana waited patiently for Woohyun to finish his words.

"I-I think I like you," After saying those words, Woohyun gained courage and looked at Hana face. Hana widened her eyes. She was surprised with Woohyun sudden confession. She didn't know what to do on that moment.

 

"Noona!" Hakkun voices made Hana woke up from her deep thought. Hakkun joined Hana by sitting next to her.

"What are you thinking?" Hakkun asked while his hand reached the remote. He changed the channel and watched 2 Days 1 Night. He laughed out loud seeing Jongmin, one of the cast actions.

"Nothing." Hana replied. Hakkun just shrugged.

"Btw, when will you head back home? You have been here for a month." Hana asked.

Yeah, a month past since Woohyun confessed to Hana. Since then, Hana never saw Woohyun at the apartment when she was doing her job. Infinite members were all busy with their schedules since they just had their comeback.

"Wae? Do you hate seeing me here?" Hakkun pouted.

"Yes! Since you came here, you do nothing except sleeping, eating and watching TV!" Hana complained.

"Then what can I do?" Hana flicked Hakkun forehead.

"You said that you will only stay here for 2 weeks. But it's been a month!"

"Arasso. Next time I'll say that I'll stay here for a few months." Hakkun grinned.

"Aish this kid!" Hana hit Hakkun back.

"Argh! That's hurt noona!" Hakkun immediately rubbed his back.

"Serves you right!" Hana stuck out her tongue.

After a long fight, they continued watching TV as nothing happened. Suddenly, something popped from Hana mind. She cleared before talking.

"Hakkun-ah, can I ask you something?"

"If that question can make me stay here longer, I'll answer it." Hakkun replied. Hana hissed seeing her brother being so demanding.

"Fine!" Those one word made Hakkun smile widely.

"What is it noona?" Hakkun asked while his eyes still focused watching 2 Days 1 Night.

"Hmm.. How do I know... If a man is being sincere with me or not?" Hana questions made Hakkun lost his focus on watching those variety show.

"What do you mean?" Hakkun asked with a weird expression on his face.

"How do I know if they truly like me or not?" Hana put her words in the easiest way to understand.

"Why do you ask me such things?" Hakkun asked Hana back.

"Since you're a man! Can't you just answer me?" Hana started to feel annoyed with her brother. Hakkun put his hand on his chin.

"It's easy. They just confess." Hakkun replied.

"Mwo? That's all?"

"For me, yeah. We're not complicated like girls. If we do like someone, we just confess." Hakkun words made her paused a second. She fell into a deep thought, again.

 

The next day, Hana went to Infinite apartment to do her job. As she walked at the lobby, she bumped into someone. Hana quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry!" She bowed.

"Hana?" L smiled as it has been a long time since L got to meet Hana.

"Excuse me," Hana started to walk away but L immediately grabbed her hand.

"Can't you please forgive me? I'm really sorry for what I have done. I know it was my mistake. But can't you give me a second chance?" L tried to convince Hana.

"Second chance?" Hana smirked. L just nodded weakly.

"Why should I?" She said as she raised her eyebrows. L bit his lower lips.

"Please.. Can't you forget about the past? I've change. I promise I'll treat you better this time." L tried to win Hana's heart.

"Can't you just move on?" Hana asked him back. L startled with Hana words.

After saying that, she immediately walked away from L. L could just sigh as he regretted what he had done in the past.

 

It was winter. The road was all covered with snow. It was really cold as a loving couple, walked through the snowy road.

"Are you all right?" L asked as he tightened the hug on the girl shoulder. Then, he kissed the girl on the forehead as a smile formed on his face.

"I'm okay." Hana replied although her lips were trembling. L chuckled seeing Hana who was shivering cold.

"Let's go to that restaurant." L said as he pointed his index finger to the restaurant.

 

Hana finished her bowl of soup. She felt much better as her body started to feel warm in the restaurant. Hana lifted her head and her eyes met with L eyes. L was staring her the whole time as he would never met Hana again. Hana hummed before asked,

"Why? Is there something on my face?" L just shook his head.

Hana realized that the past two weeks, L was not himself anymore. He always had that sad expression on his face.

"Do you have any problem? You can share with me if you want," Hana asked, concerned. She held L hands, tried to give him strength. L took a deep breath while he arranged the sentences on his mind.

"Let's break up," L said in one breath. Hana slowly removed her hand from L. She was really shocked.

"You're joking right?" Hana laughed as she tried to calm her heart.

"I'm serious."

"Haha.. You really got me this time. It's not funny, okay?" Her awkward laugh filled the atmosphere.

"Hana yah.. I'm being serious right now." L words really stabbed her heart.

"But... Why? Did I do something wrong? If it's true, I apologize. I'm really sorry. Please..." L quickly cut her words.

"You do nothing wrong." L said with expressionless face.

"Then, why?" Hana tried to be calm.

"It's just... I don't feel excited anymore when being around you. Maybe my feelings towards you have gone or I'm just bored of you." Hana clenched her fist to find some strength as she listened to L.

"What do you think I am?" Hana asked as she bit her lower lips. L just kept quiet. He leaned his body to the chair and looked at her face.

"Am I just a toy to you?" Hana stared his face before she continued her words.

"I'm not a toy that you can easily throw away when you bored of it." Hana closed her eyes, not wanting to let her tears drop. She tried to be strong.

"Maybe I do think of you as one of it. It's nice, playing with you." L said without thinking about Hana's feeling.

Hana immediately stood up and slapped L on his cheeks. She felt like she didn't know who L was. L behaved completely different on that day.

"Fine! If this what you want." After saying that, Hana walked away from the restaurant.

Tears started to fall from her eyes. She felt like someone has torn her heart. Hana held her chest. It's really hurt. She sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Hana." L said bitterly. He loves Hana so much and his feelings never change. He sighed and stared blankly the wall in front of him.

The reason he decided to end things with Hana was because of his career. He became a trainee at Woollim Entertainment. As a trainee, they could not be in any relationship as it could ruin his image when he started to debut. L sighed again.

"I'm sorry, but I love you.."

Image result for infinite L