C13 : The Task

My Lovely Maid

Woohyun started to feel bored playing games in his phone. He went to the kitchen as he was craving for coffee. He peeked through the kitchen and saw Hana was washing the dishes. He silently went to the kitchen cabinet and searched for coffee powder. Hana startled seeing Woohyun in the kitchen.

 

Hana who was standing beside Woohyun, quickly asked, "Do you need anything?"

 

Woohyun didn't reply to it. After he found the coffee's can, he took a spoon and started to brew some coffee. Hana widened her eyes. She immediately snatched the mug that filled with coffee. Woohyun surprised with her sudden actions.

 

"What are you doing?" He glared.

 

"You shouldn't have coffee. Its contain caffeine which is not good for your nodules." Hana said as she learned everything about vocal nodules from Minji.

 

"Mind your own business." Woohyun started to snatch away the coffee from Hana but she quickly poured the coffee that he just made into the sink.

 

"Yah!" Woohyun yelled.

 

"You can hate me all the way you want. But from now on, you must follow my orders to cure your nodules." She said.

 

"Huh! You're not even my doctor." He scoffed. After saying that, Woohyun went to his room and lay down on the bed.

 

A smile started to form from the corner of his lips. He enjoyed it spending time with Hana after a long time he didn't see her. Does Hana worries about me that much? He chuckled.

 

In the kitchen, Hana brewed some green tea. "According to what Minji said, green tea is a good diet for nodules." Hana talked to herself.

 

After finished, she brought a mug of green tea to Woohyun's room. She knocked the door, "Woohyun sshi, can I come in?" She asked for permission.

 

After a while, Woohyun opened the door. His face was really serious. "What do you want?"

 

"Instead of coffee, have some green tea. It's good for you." Hana smiled and gave the mug to Woohyun.

 

"Thanks." Woohyun thanked Hana with emotionless face.

 

He walked to the living room and sat on the sofa with the mug. He sipped the green tea slowly since it's hot. Hana followed Woohyun and sat beside him.

 

With a concern face, Hana asked, "Does it hurt?"

 

Woohyun looked at Hana. He tried hard not to smile although he loved it when Hana worried about him.

 

"It's not that bad." Woohyun maintained an emotionless expression.

 

All of sudden, Woohyun started to cough. He placed the mug on a table in front of him. He covered his mouth and coughed badly. Hana was panicking. She didn't know what to do.

 

"Woohyun sshi is there anything that I can help? Should I call the doc?" Hana could not hide her worried face.

 

Woohyun just shook his head, "No. It's okay." He said. Hana relieved as Woohyun has stopped coughing.

 

"I shouldn't have talk to you. Your throat must be pain right now." Her face was full of regret. She knew that Woohyun should talk less in his condition.

 

Suddenly, she got an idea. She rushed to her bag and took out sticky notes. She passed it to Woohyun by putting it on his palm.

 

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows, "Why are you giving me this?" He asked while looked at the sticky notes.

 

"From now on, don't say even a word. If you need anything, just write it on this sticky note." Hana explained.

 

Woohyun hissed, "Hana, I think you're going too far. My nodule is not that--"

 

"Shhh! Don't talk." Hana put her index finger on Woohyun lips.

 

Woohyun startled with her actions. His heart started to go wild again. Aishh! Please be calm my little heart. His mind begged.

 

Hana continued, "If you want anything, just write it. I'll be in the kitchen." After saying that, Hana marched to the kitchen.

 

Woohyun stared the sticky notes. He smiled as he got an idea to fool with her.

 

 

'Buy some chocolates'

 

'Make me a drink'

 

'Wash my shoes'

 

'Bring me my blanket'

 

All of that was one from many sticky notes that Woohyun wrote. In just one day, Hana has done a lot for Woohyun. She whined as she realized that Woohyun tried to fool around with her. Hana started to regret her idea of giving Woohyun the sticky notes.

 

As she swept the floors, Hana saw Woohyun waved at her. She sighed as she walked towards Woohyun who was lying down on the sofa. She gave a death glare to Woohyun.

 

"Now what?" Hana tried to hide her angry tone.

 

Hana stared Woohyun who was writing something on the sticky notes. Finished writing, Woohyun passed the sticky note to Hana.

 

'Massage my shoulder'

 

Hana clenched her teeth. "Yah! Do you think I'm your maid?" Hana asked angrily.

 

Woohyun quickly wrote on the sticky notes.

 

'Are you not?'

 

After he gave the sticky to Hana, he smirked playfully.

 

"Fine!"

 

With unwilling heart, she followed Woohyun orders. Hana massaged his shoulder while Woohyun started to smile. This is really fun! He chuckled.

 

 

The next day, Hana went to her job as usual. The moment she stepped into Infinite apartment, she saw Woohyun smiling face.

 

"What?" She asked annoyingly as she felt tired doing all of Woohyun orders yesterday. She felt like she wanted to punch Woohyun on his face but she tried to calm her heart.

 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows when Woohyun pointed towards something. She turned around and could not hide her shock face. Her eyes widened upon seeing a lot of sticky notes stuck on the wall.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked.

 

"That's all your tasks for today. You must finish it as soon as possible and no objection." Woohyun answered while crossing his arms.

 

Hana took a deep breath and replied shortly, "Fine!" Woohyun only chuckled seeing her red face.

 

She picked the first sticky note that was on the wall and read her first task.

 

"Cook for me." Hana immediately went to the kitchen and did her first task.

After finishing her first task, she read the other sticky notes.

 

"Buy me some snacks." Hana clenched her fist. Calm down Hana.. Just imagined that you are baby-sitting a big baby.. Hana tried to fool her brain so that she would feel less angry.

 

 

Although there was a fire in her heart, she did all the tasks that was written on the sticky notes. She felt extremely tired as she needed to do the housework and finish the tasks at the same time. Aish that Woohyun!

 

After a long day, Hana almost finished the task. She let out a sigh as she picked the final sticky notes and read it.

 

"What is this?" She frowned.

 

She read the notes again. "Be my girlfriend?" She questioned herself.

 

"That is your last task right? So? What are you waiting for?" Woohyun said while leaned his body on the wall. He stared Hana into her eyes.

 

"Wh-What do you mean?" She stuttered.

 

Woohyun took his sticky note from Hana's hand. He looked to the note and read it. "Be my girlfriend. Is it that hard for you to understand?" After reading it, he lifted his head and looked at Hana.

 

Hana cleared her throut. She did not know what to do. On that time, her heart was beating hard. What is wrong with me?

 

"W-Woohyun sshi.. I don't think that we--"

 

"I think I already told you before. No objection!" Woohyun said it while winked his left eye.

 

What should I do???

Related image