C12 : Promises

My Lovely Maid

It was morning. All Infinite members were preparing themselves for the next schedule except Woohyun. In his room, he looked sadly to his hyung who was fixing his stage outfit. He could only sigh as his manager didn't allow him to join them. He really missed his fans. The sound of fans cheer, echoing in his mind.

 

"Hyung, can I join? Please.. I want to perform badly." Woohyun begged to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu that was standing in front of the mirror, walked to Woohyun. He sat beside Woohyun on the bed. He ruffled Woohyun's hair and smiled.

 

"You must take a rest Woohyun-ah. If not, your nodules will get worse." Sunggyu adviced Woohyun.

 

Woohyun sighed and complained, "But I'm bored! Why am I just lying in the dorm while you guys can have fun performing in front of the fans? I feel that I'm useless." His face told us that he was really frustrated.

 

"What do you mean by useless? You're our main vocal! Besides, you're the one who always entertain our fans. Without you, Infinite is not complete." Sunggyu comforted Woohyun. He patted Woohyun shoulder gently, giving him strength.

 

"If that so, let me join you guys! I really miss our fans. I'm also giving hard time to hyung and L, covering my part in Destiny." Woohyun said.

 

"Andwae, Woohyun-ah. If I do that, manager hyung will be really mad."

 

"But--"

 

"Listen. Just take a rest okay? This is all for your sake. If you still continued promoting with us, I'm afraid that your nodules will get worse and you might can't sing anymore. Do you want that to happen?" Sunggyu raised one of his eyebrows.

 

Woohyun just stared the floors. He didn't know how to reply to Sunggyu words. He knew that what Sunggyu just said was true. But, he couldn't bare not seeing his fans and not performing on the stage. He was really jealous with the others.

 

Sunggyu who watched Woohyun who just kept quiet, immediately said, "Don't worry Woohyun-ah. I'm sure in a few weeks you'll get better. Take care of yourself and follows what the doctor says. Arasso?"

 

Woohyun just weakly nodded. He put a bitter smile on his face.

 

Sunggyu stood up from the bed and ruffled Woohyun hair again, "Himnae you moron! It's not like the world will end."

 

My world already end... His heart whispered.

 

 

Hana walked to the lift and pressed the button. She waited for the lift while humming to some songs. When the lift opened, Hana startled when seeing those familiar faces but a few moments after that, she started to smile. It's Infinite..

 

"Are you going to our apartment?" Sunggyu asked. All of them already stepped out from the lift.

 

Hana smiled, "Nae oppa." She started to feel uncomfortable with L's gaze. Aish! Could him please stop staring me like that! Her heart screamed.

 

Sunggyu nodded, "Please look after Woohyun. He's not in a good mood."

 

Woohyun is there? She talked to herself. Hana just replied with a nod.

 

"Then, we'll go first. Take care of yourself too Hana." Sunggyu said.

 

"Annyeong~" Sungyeol and Sungjong said in unison.

 

Hana chuckled looking at Sungyeol and Sungjong childishness. So cute!

 

"Let's go!" Sunggyu said.

 

"Wait a minute, hyung! I think I left my phone." L grinned and scratched his head.

 

"Fine. Go get it. We'll wait in the company's car." After saying that, Sunggyu and the others walked away from L and Hana.

 

Hana walked to the lift, ignoring L but L quickly grabbed Hana's hand. She snatched her hand from L. Hana glared to his dissappointed face.

 

"What do you want?" She asked, cold.

 

"I want you." L replied with a bitter smile.

 

Hana took a deep breath and said, "Myungsoo sshi or should I call you L? Listen. We're over. No matter what you do, I'll never be with you again. Once is more than enough."

 

L felt like thousands of knives stabbed his heart because of her words. It's really hurt.

 

"Hana jaebal.. I still love you and that never change. I know I've done a big mistake by leaving you for my career, but no one is perfect. I'm really sorry." L said while he started to get teary eye.

 

Hana smirked, "Yes. No one is perfect. So do I. I'm not perfect enough to just forget what you did to me. So please. Just forget me and move on."

 

Hana who just about to go, surprised when L pulled her into a hug.

 

"Let me go!" Hana tried to break the hug but L tighten it. L hid his face in Hana's shoulder. They fell into a silence moment. Hana didn't know what to do on that time.

 

"Hana-yah.." L called her name with a deep voice.

 

"What?"

 

"I miss you so much. I miss our moments together. I'm the happiest when I see you smile because of me. Is it possible for me to see that smile again?" L asked while tightened the hug. He didn't want to let Hana went far from him.

 

Hana could just sigh. "L sshi, please let me go." Hana said it with a deep meaning.

 

"No!" L tightened again the hug.

 

"Don't make me hate you." Hana said it with a cold voice. Those words made L slowly broke the hug. He stared into Hana eyes.

 

"Do you hate me?" L asked while putting his hands on her shoulders. He made an eye contact to Hana.

 

"L sshi.. Please, stop." Hana said and removed his hands from her shoulder.

 

L slowly dropped his hands from Hana's shoulder. He closed his eyes for a moment before he opened his mouth, "Do you still love me? Do you still have feelings for me?"

 

Hana startled. She didn't have the answer for that.

 

With a sigh she said, "Sorry. I think I should go now." After saying that, Hana quickly walked to the stairs. Forget the lift!

 

L just watched sadly Hana went away from the corner of his eyes. He regretted everything he did to Hana. He walked heavily to the company's car. I wish I could turn back the time.

 

 

Hana was busy cooking while L just watched happily beside her. He observed everything Hana did and smiled the whole time. Hana started to feel nervous because L was watching her. Hana quickly turned to L.

 

"Yah! Could you sit over there? If I have done cooking, I'll bring it to you." Hana pointed her index finger to the dining table.

 

L just shook his head. "Ani.. I want to stay here." L grinned after saying that.

 

Hana pouted and rolled her eyes. L laughed seeing Hana expression. My girlfriend is really cute! "Don't make that kind of face. Or I'll kiss you!" L warned her.

 

Hana immediately covered with her hand. "Don't you dare!" L chuckled seeing Hana action. He was really happy right now.

 

After that, Hana continued cooking while L still standing beside her the entire time. Every weekend, Hana would always come to L's house and cooked for him. L the one who wanted her to do that. He fell in love with her cooking and of course, he loves her more.

 

"Finish~" Hana said while switching off the stove.

 

Hana put nicely Japchae that she just cooked on two plates. She brought the plates to the dining room but L immediately took the plates from Hana. He smiled and then put it on the table. After Hana and L sitted on the chair, they started to dig in.

 

"It's really delicious." L praised her cooking.

 

Hana smiled, "Thanks."

 

After they done eating, they went to the living room and sat on the sofa. L lie down on the sofa and placed his head on Hana's thigh. They happily watched TV when suddenly L called Hana.

 

"Hana-yah..." L stared Hana's face deeply.

 

"Yes?" Hana smiled.

 

"Do you love me?"

 

"I don't know..." Hana furrowed her eyebrows and acted like she was thinking hardly.

 

L quickly sat on the sofa. "Yah! What do you mean by you don't know?" L started to pout.

 

Hana laughed out loud seeing his face. "Don't make that kind of face or I'll--"

 

L cut her words, "Or you'll kiss me? Kiss me then." L started to close his eyes and jutted his lips.

 

Hana chuckled. She pinched both of L cheeks. "Who says that I'll kiss you? Don't dream too high Myungsoo sshi." Hana .

 

L opened his eyes and hissed. "You still haven't answered to my question."

 

Hana frowned, "What is it?"

 

"Do you love me or not?"

 

Hana chuckled, "Saranghae." Hana made a sudden confession.

 

L could not help but to smile widely listening to her answer. He hugged her tightly.

 

"Gomawo. Nado saranghae." He whispered sweetly.

 

Hana smiled. A few moments later, L broke the hug. He made a serious face, "Don't you ever leave me." He warned.

 

Hana cupped L's face, "Of course I'll never leave you. I promise."

 

"But I can't promise that to you. One day I'll have to leave you." L said.

 

"Yah! Are you planning to leave me?" Hana widened her eyes.

 

"Yes. Because everyone will die one day." L smiled.

 

Hana pouted, "And what makes you think that you'll die first before me? We can never predict--"

 

Hana couldn't continue her words as L leaned his lips to hers. She closed her eyes as L kissed passionately. He cupped both of her cheeks and broke the kiss.

 

"I already said don't make that face in front of me." L smirked.

 

"Then should I make that face in front another guy?" Hana .

 

"Yah! Don't you dare! Or I'll chase you to the end of the world!"

 

Hana chuckled. "Fine. But you must promises me that you'll never leave me. No matter what."

 

L cupped her face again, "I promise. Only death can break us apart." He said. Hana smiled widely as she nodded a few times. L immediately brought Hana into a hug.

 

 

I'm sorry Hana. I broke our promises. L stared outside the car's window. Fell into a deep thought.

 

"Yah! What are you thinking?" Sungyeol asked as he sat beside L in the car.

 

"Nothing." L smiled bitterly. He really missed the past. I hope I have the second chance to see you smile beside me..

Image result for L infinite headphone