C6 : The Past

My Lovely Maid

"So you're our maid?" Sunggyu asked as they all were sitting on the floors. Focusing on Hana.

"Y-yes.." Hana suddenly felt nervous. This was all because of that one person, his cold eyes kept staring Hana right on her face.

"Wait! Does this means that you and Woohyun were alone in the apartment just now?" Sunggyu widen his eyes.

"Don't worry hyung. She can't do anything to me. She's a girl, remember?" Woohyun words deserved a hit from Sunggyu. Sunggyu punched Woohyun on his shoulder.

"Yah! I'm not worry about you, but Hana. He doesn't do something bad to you right?" Sunggyu asked Hana. Hana chuckled. She shook her head.

"Ayy hyung! I'm still in my right mind." Woohyun hissed.

"Who knows? I can't believe you, Namu." Sunggyu raised his eyebrows.

All of Infinite members laughed except L. He could not stop his eyes from looking at Hana. This made Hana felt more uncomfortable. She immediately checked her watch. Thank God it's already 2 p.m.! Hana hummed before talked.

"I think I should head back home now. It's nice meeting all of you," Hana stood up, followed by all Infinite members.

"Thank you for your hard work, cleaning our dorm. I know it wasn't an easy task," Dongwoo said. Hana gave a sincere smile and bowed before she started to make her way to the door.

"Wait Hana sshi!" That voice made her knees weak.

All of Infinite members turned to L. With a heavy heart, Hana also faced L. They all waited for L to continue his words.

"Let me accompany you to your house," L said it in one breathes.

"It's okay. I'm used walking alone." Hana quickly refused.

"That's right Hana! Let Myungsoo accompany you. It's dangerous walking alone," Sunggyu agreed to L idea.

"I can walk you home! Let me take my jacket first," Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun who wanted to take his jacket.

"No! You should stay home. You're still not fully cure from your fever." Woohyun sighed listening to Sunggyu words.

"Let's go!" L grabbed Hana hand and they dissappeared from Infinite eyes.

Woohyun who just watching the scene suddenly felt a weird feeling in his heart. He felt like someone stabbed his chest when seeing L and Hana. Seriously, what's wrong with me?!

Hana was startled by L sudden action. When they reached at the lobby, Hana snapped her hand from L grip.

"I can walk home by myself," Hana said it with a low voice. She didn't even look at L face when talking. L took a deep breath before a smile formed on his face.

"It's been a long time. How are you?" L asked.

"I'm fine," after saying those words, Hana quickly stepped away but L blocked her with his body.

"Aish! What do you want? Get out from my way!" Her anger rosed as L kept on being stubborn. She tried to push L but suddenly L pulled her into a hug. Hana was surprised and tried to break the hug but L tighten it.

"I miss you," L whispered closely to Hana ear.

 

Hana stared the wall in front of her. She lost in thought. The sound of the TV could not distract her mind from thinking about the past. She took out a big sigh.

"Do you have any problem?" Minji could not stop her curiosity.

"Do you know why I hate idols?" Minji just shrugged at Hana sudden question.

"Now that you said it, I feel curious. Why do you hate them so much?" Minji glanced to Hana. She waited for Hana to explain. After a long silence between them, Hana finally projected her voice.

"It was all because of..."

 

Hana tried to calm down but she couldn't. She slapped her younger sister, Hwayoung on the cheek.

"Why did you behave that way towards mum? Is it necessary to yell at her? She already agreed to your stupid dreams of becoming an idol! Now, what? You want to have surgery?" Hana shouted to Hwayoung.

"I need to have that surgery! I want to fix my face! You will never understand me!" Hwayoung said it out loud.

Hana shook her head seeing her sister that changed a lot after becoming a trainee at Star Entertainment. She was really dissappointed with her sister.

"Is your talent doesn't worth enough to be an idol? Do you really need to go through plastic surgery? What if something goes wrong?" Hana tried to slow talk with her sister.

"I have to! Please eonnie... Please... I beg you. Can you please help me convince mum? I know in our family status, the surgery cost is not a big deal." Hwayoung begged Hana.

"It's not about money, Hwayoung-ah. It's about your safety," Hana tapped her sister shoulder.

"B- But it's important to me! Eonnie jaebal..." Hwayoung started to cry. Hana sighed seeing her sister stubbornness.

*A few months after that*

Hwayoung screamed in her room. Hana immediately rushed towards Hwayoung.

"What's wrong?" Hana asked with a worried face. She kneeled in front of Hwayoung who sat on the floor. Hwayoung eyes turned red because she was crying too much.

"My agency... I told them about my condition. And... and they kick me out from my group," Hwayoung sobbed.

Hana pitied her sister. The plastic surgery went wrong and now, Hwayoung face was not normal. If Hwayoung was not her sister, Hana, herself could not faced any longer looking at Hwayoung face. It's really scary.

"I don't want to live anymore!" Hwayoung screamed like a crazy people. Hana immediately pulled her sister into a hug. Hwayoung cried on Hana's shoulder.

"Please.. don't say that!" Hana also cried as her dongsaeng was suffering.

*Star Entertainment*

Hana rammed to the CEO room. She ignored the secretary who was asking her to leave. Hana gave a death glare to the man who was sitting at his work place.

"I'm sorry Mr. Choi. I already told her that you're busy but..."

"Never mind. You may go now," Mr. Choi said to his secretary. His secretary just nodded and went out from the room.

"So you are?" Mr. Choi raised his eyebrows.

"Jang Hana. I'm Hwayoung sister," Hana said it while clenching her fist.

"Ahh.. I'm really sorry about what happened to Hwayoung."

"If you're that sorry, why would you crash her dream? Why did you kick her from the group?" Hana shouted.

"Well.. I cannot sell that kind of face. No matter how talented you are, your visual is important. Why don't you replace your sister place? You do have a pretty face there," Mr. Choi observed Hana face.

Hana could not hide her anger anymore. She threw a glass of water that was on his desk right on his face. Mr. Choi was shocked. He immediately wiped his face.

"You crazy... ! Go to hell with that!" After saying that, Hana went straight to the door and slammed it.

 

" So what happened after that?" Minji asked Hana. Hana took a deep breath to find some strength.

"I went back home. And... what I see was.." Hana started to get teary eyes. Her tears dropped. Minji patted Hana shoulder.

"Hwayoung... suicide," Minji shocked hearing the fact. She pulled Hana into a hug. Hana wailed on Minji shoulder. She could not stop thinking about her sister. At the corner of her eyes, she could still see her sister lay down on the floor, with blood on her left arm.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Minji rubbed Hana's back, in order to make her friend felt better. All night long, Minji was always at Hana side, tried to comfort her friend.

 

Sunggyu opened his closet and took a clean shirt to change after showering. Woohyun and Sunggyu actually shared one room. He glanced to Woohyun who was just sitting quietly on the bed. Although Woohyun looked likes he was playing the phone, Sunggyu could notice that his mind was at somewhere else.

“Yah! What are you thinking?” Sunggyu tapped Woohyun thigh. Woohyun made a shock expression.

“Eo? I don’t know…” he heaved a sigh. Woohyun still could not understand his own feeling. Why am I being like this?

“Just take a rest, okay? The manager hyungs ask you to just stay home tomorrow. The day after tomorrow, you can go back to practice if you’re feeling better,” Woohyun nodded.

Sunggyu marched to the bathroom while Woohyun walked to the living room. Woohyun saw Hoya who was watching TV. He joined Hoya and sat next to him.

“What are you watching?” Woohyun asked.

“My own drama. Reply 1997,” Hoya replied shortly. His eyes still focused on the story.

“Oh. The one that you’re gay right?” Woohyun teased Hoya. Hoya hissed as Woohyun laughed loudly.

“It’s just an act,” Woohyun still could not end his laughter.

Hoya immediately cupped Woohyun face and forced him to stop laughing. Suddenly, Woohyun face started to get closer to Hoya face. Hoya was startled. When their lips were about to touch, Hoya quickly pushed Woohyun face.

“Ayy hyung! I’m not a real gay! Go do that thing to Gyu hyung,” Hoya kicked Woohyun leg.

“It’s weird...” Woohyun sighed.

“Of course it’s weird! You’re weird! What’s wrong with you, hyung?” Hoya asked.

“I felt nothing when being that close to you.. but, it’s different when I’m with that girl…” Woohyun said it while holding his chest with his right hand.

“It will be really weird if you have feeling towards me. But… What girl?” Hoya raised one of his eyebrows.

“It’s just… my heart was acting strange when I’m with this girl,” Woohyun started to confess.

“Wow! Looks like Nam Woohyun is falling in love~~” Hoya made a silly voice.

“What?! No, I’m not!” Woohyun quickly denied it.

“Ayy hyung. What’s so hard about it? Just go and confirm your feelings towards her. Then, you’ll know whether you like her or not,” Hoya gave a suggestion.

“Confirm my feelings? How?”

“I don’t know.. A kiss maybe? If you watch Reply 1997, Yoonjae confirmed his feeling towards Shiwon through a kiss. Then, he knew what his truth feeling,” Hoya explained to Woohyun. Woohyun knocked Hoya head.

“Pabo! That only happens in drama.” Hoya rubbed his head. Then, he looked Woohyun in the eyes.

“Who knows…”

 

15555842_714955592007237_1060475468_n.jpg?oh=9d0291c677b361a535131998371da944&oe=588980C5