Who Is That?

My Ex's (And The Oh's)

Baekhyun was lounging on the couch in Chanyeol's apartment, wanting to hang out with his best friend since it's been awhile since they've hung out.

"Yeollie?" Baekhyun called out, wondering where his friend disappeared to.

"I'm almost done," was the response.

Baekhyun sat up, glancing back at the hallway as he waited for his friend to show up.

Chanyeol appeared a few seconds later, smiling widely at his friend.

"Sorry, I was using the bathroom." An amused tone in his voice.

"Oh... sorry.."

Baekhyun pursed his lips before standing up. "Isn't Yixing's birthday coming up soon?"

"Oh... shhhhtttt." Chanyeol made an odd noice in realization. "Yes......."

"Do you want to go birthday shopping?"

"Yes." Chanyeol was starting to look a bit panicky.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Well, let's go."

The two friends suited up for the drizzly weather outside, setting out to go to the shopping district.

"What would he like?" Chanyeol mused aloud, thinking as they walked.

"Umm..." Baekhyun was drawing a blank. "I don't know...?"

"Hmm... he was talking about how his guitar's been a bit........ on the off side..?" 

"Ok... I think there's a music store around here.." Baekhyun commented aloud, brown orbs scanning for said store when he saw an unusual sight.

A young man, around his age, was walking off, a young woman hurrying after him, seemingly trying to talk to him.

Baekhyun was about to brush it off when he heard a word he was not expecting to come from the woman's mouth.

"Jongdae!! Come back." The woman yelled, it apparently got Jongdae to stop, the young man turning around.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. Surely, there are more than one Jongdae in the world....?

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol stiffen next to him when the taller of the two seemed to realize, noticing Baekhyun's gaze affixed to the scene.

"Let's move closer," was all Baekhyun said before he started walking, nearing the two people, trying to look subtle.

Chanyeol hurried after his friend, grabbing a hold of his wrist to pull him to the side, effectively finding a place for them to hide with a good view.

"Jongdae!" The woman called again, sounding a bit breathless. Baekhyun found her voice extremely annoying. Maybe it was the fact that she was yelling his boyfriend's name so loudly in the shopping district.

"What, Tara?" Jongdae huffed out, extremely annoyed.

"Wait for me." She gave him a very flirty smile, hurrying up to his side. She picked his arm up and slid it around her shoulders.

Jongdae couldn't hide the disgust on his face, quickly moving away from her, but before he could retort, Baekhyun who had been hiding, couldn't handle seeing this anymore and ran off, ignoring Chanyeol's sudden (and extremely loud) exclamation of 'Baekhyun!'

Jongdae heard Chanyeol and was looking around for Baekhyun, ignoring the girl completely now. "Baekhyun?" He saw Chanyeol staring in the direction Baekhyun ran off, recognizing the tall giant. He ran over to Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun was here? Did he..?"

Chanyeol nodded to the other's question. "You have some explaining to do.. not to me, but to Baek... I understand, but he doesn't."

Jongdae nodded. "I know. I have to find him." The curly haired male ran off, ignoring the girl screaming his name.

'Where did Baekhyun go?' Jongdae thought to himself, wanting to clear this misunderstanding as best he could. He pulled his phone out, dialing Baekhyun's number.

He held the phone to his ear, waiting for the other to pick up. All he got was voicemail.

"Baekhyun.." Jongdae stared down at his phone before determinedly striding off, trying to find his boyfriend so things didn't become complicated.


Meanwhile, Baekhyun had fled the scene, not even realizing where he was going. He even ran into a couple people, muttering apologies as he raced through the shopping district.

Baekhyun slowed to a walk as he realized he had no idea where he was, glancing around numbly, his feet hurting from how long he ran.

Baekhyun panted, leaning over to catch his breath. He felt his phone buzz, having a feeling it was Jongdae because he vaguely recalled Chanyeol screaming his name.

He ignored it, casting a glance around his surroundings to gather his bearings.

He was still in the shopping district from what he could tell, though it was an unfamiliar area for him.

He saw a bench nearby, so he walked over to it, sitting down.

He leaned back against the seat, thinking back to what he saw.

Jongdae with an unfamiliar woman. She was running after him. He stopped. He said something. She said something. She touched him. His arm went around her. He didn't look very happy.

Baekhyun pursed his lips, thinking it over. 'Who was this woman? How did Jongdae know her?'

The brunet stared up at the sky, lips forming a straight line. He had questions. And Jongdae had the answers. He'd probably better go find Jongdae and demand answers.

Right as the brunet stood up, a familiar voice called out to him.

"Baekhyun?"


Sorry for the short chapter >.< wanted some drama, didn't realize it'd be this short.