No sense of direction

The Dorm Crisis

Poor Hoseok was almost 90% by the time Namjin barged inside the room. The ball of sunshine looked both miserable but full of hope at once. Love affair was his blackhole and having a pair of fiercely-in-love people fighting over him got Hoseokie at loss of both words and wits. He only had Jin and Joon to depend on right now.

'Stop it!' took Jin half a second to stop himself from laughing outrightly at Jhope miserable state. He had to be the mature one. 'We could hear you from the street! What are you guys doing?'

With the parents finally home, the pair finally stopped moving. That still didn't do jack- to cool off the heated stare-off. Joonie, a loyal man at heart; still found himself staring at Hoseok fresh-from shower torso. 

No harm with a little staring.

'Calm down and talk it over properly!' Jin added in, slapping Joonie's shoulder at the same time, motioning to help Hoseok before he lost the towel. 

Namjoon worked fast, reaching to rescue the lad in distress like a professional paid bodyguard.

 

With Hoseok finally dressed and becoming less of visual distraction (don't get me wrong, he was still y clothed), the bedroom started to imitate the calm before the storm. It was still better than the riot before. Namjoon acted as a close-body protection guard for Hoseok while Jin sat guarding the huffing mochi and cranky cat. It was pretty difficult to see how this so-called "talking-it-over" would go, but they had to do it before it went even further downhill.

'Now, are we ready to CALMLY talk about it?'

Yoongi leaned against the headboard, looking lazy but still with dark aura and Jimin quietly playing with his own fingers. None of them seemed to be willing to be the first to break the silence so Jin turned to Hoseok that just sat on the chair. Naturally, Jin would find easier target first.

'Hobi. Say something.'

The boy deadpanned. He was just out of the hot pan, now Jin wanted him to jump into the fire. He nervously glanced at the two upset smaller lads in the room. What should he say? He was the victim of this whole incident.

He was somewhat afraid to single any of them out so he just threw the question randomly. 'Since when?'

Cliche. 

Just when they thought none of the pebbles would talk, Jimin squared his shoulder.

'A very long time. I already liked you since the beginning.'

'After the first meeting I found myself always liking hyung...'

Yoongi beat Jimin to it, earning another glare from the younger man. Hoseok found himself grabbing for the imaginary towel again before realizing he was already fully clothed. His already fragile courage really went haywire in front of these two.

Min Yoongi gave the mochi a cold glare. 'What? Do we need to take turn? Do you think you have the right to go first?'

The few-words-man really had a lot to say in such situation. Jimin breathed in deeply. He knew Yoongi wouldn't make it easy for him. After all, they had lived together for too long to not know the perk and quirk of each other. Normally, he would be easygoing towards the other members. Today Jimin wouldn't be too generous. He had a fight to win!

'What make you think you have the right, then?'

The air started crackling again. This time, even Jin felt the statics on his skin. As the eldest and most observant in the family, he had witnessed the flash of fury of each members in past. Everybody in this house had their own set of temper, especially the two smallest members. The smallest chillies were always the spiciest.

He felt somewhat lucky he wasn't Hoseok. The boy had switched from red to pale too many times already he was afraid that the poor fuse would blow anytime soon. 

'Why do you want to play snatch with me?'

'Hobi hyung is not exclusively yours. Who is playing snatch?'

'This stinky kid, do you really want to fight?'

'Bring it on! I... I am not afraid of hyung!'

'You undercooked mochi...'

Namjoon who was ready to watch and eat popcorn found that he couldn't even entertain the thought. Eventhough Jin looked extra charming doing his eldest duty, he was still the leader. If this carried on, the people on the street would really all about the affair in Bangtan's house.

'You two, please calm...'

'Don't interfere, you destructive beast!'

'Stay out of this hyung!'

Namjoon ended up like a fish out of water at the retort. His lips opened and closed in disbelief. He just wanted to calm them down. 

Jin was about to say something when his phone blared out the incoming call music. He pulled out the phone from his pocket as the two small human in front of him renewed their arguments and half-shouting at each other. Amongst them, Namjoon looked the most miserable while Hoseok already imitating a stone.

Incoming call - Kookie.

Jin rolled his eyes. The timing.

He still pressed his thumb on received button. 'Are you guys do..'

'Hyung!' Jungkook wailed in like a banshee. 'TaeTae went missing! What do I dooooo....'

'What?!' he shot straight up immediately. 'Taehyung's missing?!!!'

The other movements in the room halted and the argument died immediately. All eyes were on Jin.

'He ran down the street and I couldn't find him anymoooorrreeee...'

'Call him. He has his phone with him!' Jin stood up as if scolding Jungkook in front f him. He heard rustling at the other end before the whiny voice returned.

'...his phone is with me.'

The next second was filled with dead silence before Jin went off like a pro rapper, slapping even the particles in the air for giving him trouble. The energy surpassed the previous stage, making the initial problem in the room waned in comparison. A few quick seconds after he told Jungkook to stay on phone and stormed out of the bedroom, the abandoned quartet looked at each other before following suit, with Hoseok being the fastest one out.

Namjon was still in daze as he followed everybody out. The word "destructive beast" still rang in his ears. He couldn't even retort back when it came from Min Yoongi - the house fix-it-Felix.

Mini Yoongis were running around his head yelling "destructive beast" in unison while on the cold street, Jungkook squatted down like an obedient child waiting for his parents to pick him  up.

~One chaos after another. :D. Namjin was doomed to have gray hairs early~