Crisis start!

The Dorm Crisis

Currently, Jung Hoseok was facing the crisis of his life.

In one hand, he had a drunken Suga to deal with. Then, there was Jimin. The later boy was giving him a pouty look for about 3 minutes now. Suga didn’t help at all, clinging and kept snuggling deeper in the crook of his neck as if Jimin didn’t exist. He gave up stopping the hyung after he propped himself on his lap when Hoseok tried to push him off just now. God knew what Suga would resort to if he pushed him off again.

The culprit that caused this was nowhere in sight. After leaving the mess at his wake, Taehyung disappeared faster than he could yell at him. Jungkook was also missing in action. Jin was in the room, doing god knows what. He tried calling him just now, but he didn’t seem to hear him.

To make things worse, now he needed to use the loo.

‘Jimin,’ he finally said something. ‘Can you please help me with this?’

The smaller boy crossed his arms before his chest and leaned even deeper against the backrest of the sofa.

‘Why?’

Hoseok closed his eyes briefly. In a more sober situation, he would’ve gone on a hyung mode and use it on Jimin, but right now the boy was probably just as drunk as Suga. The only difference was it didn’t really show anywhere on him; but his attitude.

‘I need to use the toilet.’

Jimin’s eyes lolled down to his crotch that currently was occupied by Min Yoongi. It made him uncomfortable, but Hoseok schooled his face and pretended that he didn’t notice it. He had used everything; getting angry, yelling, reasoning and now he was easing in on a more diplomatic way – begging.

‘Please, Jimin?’

The pout was still there. Jimin, however, seemed to look vaguely like he was considering his situation as their eyes met again. JHope dared to hope for a minute that he would help; considering his sweet nature. Jimin, who always the concern maknae. Jimin, who always there to listen to the group members. Jimin, sweet Jimin.

‘You look busy there. I don’t want to interfere.’

Hoseok wished something would just drop from the sky and knock him unconscious right now.

‘Jiminie,’ he tried again, adding in puppy eyes at the same time. ‘You won’t let hyung GO here, will you?’

Jimin puffed his cheeks, looking away.

Right now Hoseok was just a J without hope.

The sudden attack came unexpectedly. Just when he started thinking of another way to deal with his problems, Jimin’s hand came flying to hit Suga on the head.

‘Ya! Stop being a leech and leggo of Hobi.’

Hoseok’s hand moved up to cover Suga’s head in instant, eyes wide on Jimin. He didn’t expect the younger boy to actually hit the bundle of nerves in his lap. That would lead to so many unwanted consequences. Too many.

Suga stirred and slowly raised his face.

‘Did you just hit me, mochi?’

That was a complete red flag.

Even drunk, Jimin backed away a little.

‘Leggo of Hobi. He needs to go.’

The reaction was expected. Suga suddenly exploded and would’ve jumped the smaller boy if Hoseok hadn’t been holding him back.

‘I’ll ing squish you!’

Struggling-Suga on his lap was only doing his bladder even lesser favor.

‘Shhh…shh… It’s ok hyung. Stop moving please,’ Hoseok pulled the boy closer against him, hoping that would stop him faster. It did. Suga was still hissing at Jimin but already reaching around his neck – embracing poor JHope. ‘Hyung,’ it was his only chance. ‘Suga hyung, I need to use the toilet. Can you please let go for a bit?’

Min Yoongi glanced back at him. He looked hard and long before nodding and moving to leave his lap.

Thanks the heaven and all the good things in chocolate and what not.

‘Let’s go,’ Suga pulled his arm as he stood up. ‘I need to use the toilet too.’

Hoseok’s jaw dropped.

~~~

What on earth?

Namjoon stood staring at the pile of human on the narrow sofa. JHope was practically buried under Suga and Jimin. The hyung and maknae looked happy. Hoseok, however, looked like he just passed out under them.

Should I wake them up?

Namjoon’s eyes stopped on Min Yoongi.

Nah, maybe I shouldn’t.

He wanted to live another day.

It was really late. Namjoon just wanted to go and catch up with some sleep.

Wait. If Suga is there on the sofa…does that mean Jin is alone right now?

Namjoon paused in front of his door, glancing at Yoongi and Jin’s shared room. One minute later he was already in front of the door, testing the doorknob. It wasn’t locked.

The leader twisted it open. The first thing he did was frozen.

Then scream.

~~~

Lol. Don’t worry. It’s not a serial killer story. Nobody died in Jin’s room. But then, Haha. Guess what he saw in the room?