JEALOUS

The Dorm Crisis

Waking up with hangover was a serious business. Finding out he was cuddling with Jimin on the sofa made it even more unsettling. Suga remembered drinking but had no recollection of what happened afterwards. To avoid further conflict, he sneaked out of the spot as carefully as he could and went on the morning routine as quietly as a person with hangover would.

He swore not to drink again in future.

The cherry ball of sunshine in front of him didn’t make it any better. He felt hot just watching the boy wearing his turtleneck in such weather.

‘Hobi-ah,’ he waited until the boy turned to him. ‘Aren’t you hot?’

The boy gave a small smile.

‘Nope,’ he returned to his phone. ‘I’m perfect.’

He noticed these few days; Hobi had been dressing weirdly even in such weather. There were always either scarves around his neck, or turtleneck. After 3 days, he figured out that he missed looking at the slender neck. The boy simple sleeveless undershirt might look a little tacky sometimes but compared to this “I-feel-hot-just-watching-you” fashion, he much preferred the earlier.

‘I’m sweating just looking at you,’ he frowned. ‘It’s such a hot day.’

Rapmon lifted his eyes slightly to look at the two but said nothing. After that night, they didn’t bring the matter up anymore. On his part, it was because he somehow guessed what happened. He wasn’t sure about Jin. Didn’t ask.

Jin arrived with a tray of food – smiling brightly.

‘It’s fritters!’

He announced cheerily.

Food was always the best way to kick the room awake. Hobi put down his phone and reached to grab one. Suga did the same at the same time.

'Aish,' Suga glanced at the younger boy when their hands collided. Hobi froze for a mere second before pulling his hands back awkwardly. Suga's eyes stayed on him as the boy pretended to look in his phone again.

He noticed that. Don't think Min Freaking Yoongi didnt notice that. 

'Hey,' he called for Hobi, handing him a fritter he just picked from the tray. 'Have one.'

Hobi chuckled and leaned to take it. Suga kept staring as the boy focused solely on his hand and leaned forward.

'Careful!'

Jin reached to grab Rapmonster's hand, missed it and brushed against Hobi's shirt, pulling it down slightly. The god of destruction barely saved the fritter in his hand from falling onto his shirt. 

'Aish,' Hobi frowned slightly as he composed himself. 'What happened?'

'Joonie almost dropped his fritter.'

The boy chuckled and proceeded to take the fritter from Suga's hand. When he grabbed it but the older boy didn't let go, Hobi raised his face to look at him.

What?

Suga's dark expression sent him into a vortex of confusion in instant.

He was still utterly confused when the other boy let go of the fritter and let him have it. Suga still sat there staring and not doing anything when he took a bite out of it.

Hoseok felt like a hamster on display box and Suga was the judging customer that decided on split second that he looked hideous.

'What?'

Suga huffed a sigh, grabbed his phone and just ing left.

Three dumfounded stooges just sat the staring at his back until he disappeared behind the room's door.

 

'What just happened?'

Jin glanced at the other two boys questioningly. Both of them looked just as clueless.

The eerie silence from his room, however, made the boy even more uncomfortable.

'Do something, Hobi.'

JHope looked terrified in instant.

'What? Why me?'

'He left after giving that fritter to you.'

That was totally beside the topic.

'What did that have to do with anything?'

Namjoon just sat there watching the two stare-stabbing each other as he tried to make sense of what the devil just happened. When he found out that it was just as pointless, the leader took a deep breath and intefere.

'Jin, maybe it's best if you're the one going in that room right now.'

'Whoah! Why me?'

'For one, you are the eldest. Two...' he leaned against the sofa. 'He listens to you best.'

'Aish...'

...

Namjoon actually made sense. Amongst the other, Suga actually listen to him better. Maybe it was because he was the hyung; maybe he just knew that Jin could be an annoying persistant pest if he didn't. Whatever the reason was, he normally gave him some face.

Jin lowkey hated being the eldest right now.

~~~

Wait, Suga....Why? Boi. The three boys were confused as hell. Me too. SOMEONE EXPLAINS WHAT JUST HAPPENED.