Elbow massage?

The Dorm Crisis

Taehyung had never escaped a scene as fast as he did just now.

Hobi-hyung was so going to be pissed later but the Daegu vocal already had few excuses prepared for everything that happened. Firstly, he was drunk (not so drunk, but Hoseok saw he drank) and then… he was still working on the second excuse.

Now, where did Jungkook disappear to?

He went in his room but he wasn’t there. The boy was pretty tipsy when they finished drinking earlier. He forgot to warn him before he ran off just now. But he remembered he saw the boy’s silhouette somewhere behind him as he made his little escape.

Tae started to get bored waiting in Namjoon’s room. Maybe he should check in the other’s room. Jungkook could’ve been falling asleep somewhere right now.

Taking precaution, the boy carefully opened the door and peeked outside. The boys were still in living room. He crawled slowly towards the closest room.

The door was not locked.

Taehyung made his way in and quickly closed the door behind him and locked it. At least if JHope noticed, he got the door locked between them right now.

‘Tae!’

He straightened up in instant, turning around to face the source of the voice.

There it was, on Jin’s bed. Jungkook was sitting on Jin’s back and had both of the older boy’s hand pinned beside him. Seokjin looked freaked out while the golden maknae seemed to be enjoying himself, smiling brightly at Taehyung as their eyes met.

‘Tae, Kookie is out of his mind. Help me!’

V said nothing for a while, assessing the situation.

‘Tae!’

Seokjin tried again. He was a bit relived when the boy slowly approached the bed, looking at Jungkook.

‘What are you doing?’

Jungkook grinned.

‘I’m about to give hyung a massage.’

‘With his elbow!’ Jin added, trying to look over his own shoulder at Jungkook. ‘I said just normal massage, Kookie you crazy maknae.’

Elbow massage?

Taehyung looked at Jin, then back at Jungkook.

‘I’ll help you hold hyung down.’

'Tae!’

The Daegu vocal snickered.

‘I have to see this.’

Jungkook was already making space for Taehyung at that. Seokjin struggled as the boys worked on securing him on the bed. The eldest hyung was strong, but with two drunken young adults ganging him up like that, he soon gave up.

‘Don’t do it, Kookie. I’ll die…’

‘It’s ok hyung. TaeTae and I will take care of you.’

Jin just whimpered into the pillow, regretting asking for a massage in exchange of his room as a temporary hideout for Jungkook. He saw that the boy was acting a little weird (when did he not?), but he didn’t expect that he was drunk.

‘Do you need oil, Kookie?’

Jungkook looked at his counterpart, thinking for a bit before he scanned the room quickly.

‘I don’t think Jin-hyung has massage oil.’

Taehyung thought of few options.

'Will sesame oil do? I think there’s some in the kitchen.’

'Sesame oil?!’ Jin lifted his head, half-screaming. ‘That’s gross!’

Taehyung pouted.

‘You always use it while cooking. How can it be gross?’

Drunk. He was dealing with drunkards.

Jin gave up the second time, burying his face in the pillow and hoped he would just pass out from the lack of air.

The was silence in the room for a good few long seconds before Jungkook just happily declared that he would do it raw.

            ~~~

The scream from Jin’s room made Hoseok froze on his step. The sound of laughter that ensued quickly made him relax. Sounds like Taehyung and Jungkook was with the hyung.

‘This way, this way…’

Suga led him to the sofa, grinning from ear to ear. After the commotion in the toilet just now, the hyung dragged him out as if trying to hold Hoseok “lil brother” while he did his business was the thing people normally did together in the toilet. He considered yanking his hand away, but the older boy was easily agitated tonight he quickly thought against it. There was no doubt that Suga would come at him like an American Psycho (Korean Version) if he did it.

In the end, he was sat on the sofa in between Suga and Jimin like before. Suga was still giving Jimin a hostile look and Jimin; a lot more relaxed now, kept staring back. For a while, he looked a lot sobered up but when he suddenly moved closer and clung to his free hand – JHope knew better.

‘What are you doing, mochi?’

The smaller boy fearlessly poked his tongue out at angry Suga.

‘Half of Hobi is mine!’

‘Let go, you piece of !’

Hoseok had to move in between to stop another fight from starting. It felt like trying to stop two oversized kitten from hitting each other.

Moment like this made JHope wished he was drunk as well.

            ~~~

Can we use sesame seed oil as massage oil? I have no idea. Poor Jin. Lol. And what will happen to JHope? Will he finally lose his temper? Haha