God Help Us All

The Dorm Crisis

 

Min Yoongi was a ball of sleep-deprived monster as he walked out of the small studio. He needed coffee and some innocent blood to bathe in. At this hour, not many people were inside the building to chew on, so he settled on getting some coffee from nearby vending machine instead. Maybe it would take the edge off and he would be able to look over the new song he was working on without feeling like flipping the table off.

The least he expected was to see Hoseok at the end of the long hallway, talking to someone hidden by the corner. The weird feeling in his chest returned. He had to walk pass him to get to the vending machine. Yoongi wasn’t too sure about doing that when he was in such condition with Hoseok being his source of stress these few days.

Insert K-drama moment.

Hoseok turned around as he slowed down, making a direct eye-contact with him. The air froze. For a moment Yoongi forgot what he was thinking and just stared back. Hoseok looked like a deer caught in the headlight.

He got a feeling that the younger boy wanted to see him, or at least said something to him. Yoongi couldn’t explain it. It was that small nagging feeling. They always had that kind of connection. SOPE telepathy or something.

What he didn’t expect was for Hoseok to turn the other way and speed-walking towards the company lift.

What the hell?

Namjoon’s head peeked from behind the corner before quickly disappeared. Yoongi got a feeling he was copying Hoseok.

What the is going on?

 

‘Yo, what do you think you’re doing?’

Hoseok just stared at the lift door, ignoring Namjoon for good long seconds before sighing.

‘I got scared.’

Namjoon rolled his eyes but understood. Even he wouldn’t want to confront the monster that was walking towards them earlier. 

‘Are you going home?’

Hoseok sighed again before nodding. 

‘I’ll walk you halfaway. I’ll get something from the convenience store.’

Quietly he prayed Yoongi didn’t really see him just now. He just cracked a damn da Vinci code for ’s sake. He wanted to gloat around a while and not getting murdered. 

 

Hoseok walked into his room feeling like he just ran a whole 5 km marathon. The mental business was a lot more tiring than the time he strained himself dancing for hours. To add to the drama; the fact that Yoongi most probably acting that way because he LIKED him left him slightly light-headed. 

He wanted so much to ask the slightly older rapper if he really liked him. Wasn’t sure what he would do with the information at this point but he was really curious. 

How would Suga react if he knew that he was one of the reasons Hoseok had to walk around hiding hickeys lately?

The soft click from the room’s door pulled his attention. The ash-pink head that peeked in made him sighed in relief but built another set of tension in him. The rapper barely managed to wrap a towel around his neck when Jimin stepped in the shared room.

‘Hyung, we need to talk.’

Jimin looked strained – a mochi with a mountain on his shoulder. Hoseok was a pro in detecting stress and he couldn’t stop from auto-piloting towards the smaller boy, touching his shoulder as Jimin sat down on his bed.

‘You okay, Chimin?’

The boy sighed under his smile at the cute name-calling Hoseok normally used on him whenever they about to share a personal bubble. He took the older boy’s hand in his as he sat down beside him.

‘I think,’ he paused, eyes searching on Hoseok’s face. ‘I think I’m in trouble.’

Trouble.

He didn’t like how it sounded. Then again, Jimin could be overreacting about something, sometimes.

‘What kind of trouble?’

By this time, he was a lot more concern about Jimin than minding the boy lowering his sight down to his barely covered hickeys.

‘Hyung… I’m in love with you.’

The air froze.

Hoseok froze.

The whole apartment froze.

All, except for…

‘YAH!!!’

Suga stepped inside the room, eyes blazing with murder. Behind him, Namjoon stood completely still with jaw slacked and eyes imitating saucers.

God help us all.


~Phewwwww....new chap after goddonkeylongtime. I had this done a long time ago but forgot to post it. demn it. Ok, guess who will be in so much pain after? Muhaha~