Those Who Kept the Secret.

The Dorm Crisis

Jungkook just wanted to have a break.

Jimin had been extra since morning; switching between clinging either to him or Taehyung. It was fun, don't get him wrong. But Jungkook lowkey wanted to cling to Taehyung too.

Somehow, he got a feeling that the mochi was doing it for a reason. He could be young, but he smelled things like this easily. 

It was just his principle not to say anything; especially when no harm was done. But he got irritated too despite his overflowing adoration towards his hyungs. He had moments where he wanted to be pampered too. Right now was one of those moments.

'Are you okay? You look weird.'

Jin coming out with that was a prove that he'd shown too much on his face. Jungkook proceeded to pout and leaned slightly against the older boy beside him.

'I am hungry.'

He was always a little touchy with Jin. It came naturally. The boy, like V and J-Hope, was always a little too generous with skinship.

'Lets stop by the usual cafe on our way back.' Jin glanced at the boys that were playing with something on their phone. 'Guys. We're going to the cafe later. You guys coming?'

It was natural for the house "eomma" to come out with that. Didn't surprise Jungkook a bit.

'Food? Sure.' 

V was the first to answer. Jimin slide a hand around the taller boy's shoulder as he nodded.

'Sure.'

Jungkook felt his right brow twitched a bit.

'Oi, maknae looks scary.'

Jimin gave him a teasing grin. Jungkook didn't give much reaction to that.

'Are you lonely? Here,' the playful hyung let go of V and went straight to hug him. 'I'll hug you too.'

Jungkook growled at the annoying display of affection but soon laughed at it; partly grateful that at least he could keep Jimin away from V for a while.

 

Jin stared at his phone. He had been losing sleep over what happened yesterday in the dorm. He went to talk to Yoongi after the little outburst in the living room, asking the sulking young man without much success. What he could put together from the scarce answer was that it had something to do with Hoseok. 

Right now he was thinking hard and long of who to contact first - Hoseok or Namjoon.

He could just send them a message but somehow rather he preferred talking today.

Jin hit Namjoon's number.

'Yo, hyung. What's up?'

Jin's steps faltered a bit so he could create some distance from the loud trio near him.

'Joonie, where are you?'

'I'm at the studio. Why?'

'Ah, we about to stop by the usual cafe. Will you be there for long?'

'I have some more stuff to look at. Maybe I'll return home a little late tonight.'

'Ah,' Jin thought quickly before decided to just get it off his chest. '...About yesterday...'

 

Namjoon quickly captured it.

'Oh, did he tell you?'

He heard the older boy sighed from the other side of the phone.

'You know it's easier to make the wall talk than getting him to spill. But, being an awesome person I am... I kind of decipher the code.'

Namjoon felt comically torn between rolling his eyes and chuckling at the remark about being "awesome". However, if Jin got info then he wanted to know.

'So, what bugged Suga?'

'Hobi.'

That was both answering and not answering his question.

'...I don't get it.'

'I don't too. But I got a strong feeling it had something to do with Hobi.' a pause. 'He's in the building with you right now, right?'

Namjoon noded as if Jin was in front of him.

'I could almost hear the nod from here. Thanks for not saying it out loud,' that cracked Namjoon a little but Jin dismissed it before he could laugh. 'Go talk to him. Maybe we'll get an answer. Oh, we are here at the cafe. Talk to you later. Text me if you want anything.'

The older hyung cut the call after his usual "Bye, I love you."

Namjoon bit his smile as he put down his phone. He always told people he hoped Jin acted his age but he quietly was a fan of the older boy ageyo.

Now, back to the matter in hand.

Hoseok.

 

It was too ing hot.

Hoseok looked around the room before decided to just take off his turtleneck sweater and sat down in the middle of the room in only the undershirt. The place was a little dimmed out anyway. He would have ample time putting the sweater back on if people walk in later before they could see anything.

The boy tilted his head to one side, inspecting his neck from the reflection on the dance studio's tall mirror. Perhaps his eyes got used to slightly darkened room, but the marks on the skin were still evidents. Not glaringly ; fading, but still there.

That somehow reminded him to Suga.

Why did the boy suddenly acting like that yesterday? Did Jin actually managed to get him to talk?

'That don't fade fast enough.'

The voice made him jumped a little.

Namjoon.

Hoseok contemplating about putting his sweater back on before deciding against it. Namjoon was among the first that noticed the hickeys anyway.

'Jin just called me,' Namjoon just sat beside him, leaving some comfortable distance between them as usual. 'He said he figured out what been bothering Yoongi.'

Hoseok eyes flashed in interest.

'Really?'

Namjoon nodded.

'He said it was...' realization hit him while saying that. Namjoon's eyes lolled down to Hoseok's neck. '...ohhh...'

Hoseok got really self-conscious out of sudden, one hand moved to cover his neck.

'What?'

'Hoseoki,' Namjoon leaned slightly towards him. 'I think our Suga hyung is jealous.'

That made no sense whatsoever.

The way Namjoon smiled made it even lesser sensible.

'Jealous?'

Hoseok felt like a parrot but that was all he could say with Namjoon looming over him like that.

'He saw the hickeys.'

...Still didn't make any sense.

 

Namjoon leaned back smilingly. He felt like Sherlock Holmes cracking a case - successfully.

'He was so drunk that night he couldn't remember that he probably the one leaving it there.'

Hoseok cringed inwardly at the reminder of the "night" he had spent buried underneath Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. Don't get him wrong. He didn't mind a little cuddling but that night was almost a tragedy.

But, why would he get angry at all? The hickey was on him. Not on Suga.

Wait a damn minute.

Hoseok's eyes widening. Namjoon saw that and nodding between his closed lips smile.

'He can't be...' he pointed at his own neck. 'He likes me?'

Hoseok could be slow when he chose to be one.

'All evidences lead to that so far,'  Namjoon rested one elbow on his own thigh and cup his chin. 'Suga hyung is in the building, you know? You can always ask if you want.'

 

Hoseok was dumbfounded. Now, will our sushine fluff ball gather his courage to ask Mr. Sulky himself?