Krystal and Minho?

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Again, I apologise for taking a long time to update, but since I've started school, the work load that I have has grown HEAPS, with it being a senior year and all. This chapter is a short chapter as well... Hopefully, my next chapter would be longer and more exiciting ! :)

Anyway, I apologise in advance, because I have no idea when the next time I would be able to update be. So sorry guys!  :( 

 

Krystal’s P.O.V

 

I sat in a stall eating dukbokki with Minho Oppa. I sighed. Why does he have to be so perfect?

He looked up and smiled at me. I blushed and turned away. Hopefully he didn’t think I was weird for staring.

“Krystal!” he called.

I slowly looked up at him. He was holding a piece of dukbokki to my mouth. I hesitantly opened my mouth and ate it.

He laughed.

“This place has the best dukbokki right?”

“Mhmm!” I smiled at him and noticed that Amber was walking to a table by herself.

“AMBER!” I cried.

“KRYSTAL! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! She’s going to like… interrogate us or something!” cried Minho and he looked down to faced his dukbokki.

“Sorry!” I whispered, as Amber approached us, looking at us suspiciously.

“So… what brings you both out here on this lovely evening?” Asked Amber, smugly.

I giggled nervously and Minho suddenly stood up and declared that he was still hungry. As soon as he left, Amber bombarded me with questions.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

I blushed.

“We were just eating…it’s not official or anything…” I replied nervously. “Weren’t you with Jiyoung?”

“She left a couple of hours ago because it was her cousin’s birthday or something,” Replied Amber. “Don’t change the topic!”

“I thought you said you were going to be studying with Jiyoung all day… What did you do after she left?” I asked, continuing to avoid telling me what I knew Amber was dying to know.

“I went shopping! Now are you guys on a date or not?” she demanded, while eating.

“Shopping? Weren't you studying at the library?" I saw Minho coming back with another steaming hot plate of dukbokki and fish cakes. " I’ll tell you later ok?!” 

I stood up, grabbed Amber's arm, said good bye to a confused Minho then dragged Amber down the street.

“KRYSTAL! STOP! STOP! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!” cried Amber, when we were at least two blocks away from the stall. I let go of Amber's arm and took a deep breath.

“It’s not official yet!” I blurted, my hands immediately flying up to cover my mouth.

Amber laughed.

“I knew it! So why did you have to drag me all the way out here to tell me?”

“Minho didn’t want anyone to know about it yet…cause well, you know how you came over and started asking questions… He didn’t want that to happen… Not yet.”

“I promise not to tell anyone, if that’s what you guys want of course?”

I nodded.

“Heading home now?” I asked.

“Well more like forced home – I hardly finished my dukbokki and fish cakes!” she complained.

“Why don’t you come over to my house and eat, just to make up for me dragging you away from your food?” I offered.

“Sure!”

“So…what about you and Key?” I asked.

Despite this dim light, I could see the deep blush seeping into her face.

“What about me and Key?” she replied, trying to avoid the question.

“Everyone can see it; you guys just have to open your eyes.” I teased.

Amber bit her lip and looked away.

“We’re just friends…”

I linked my arm into hers as we started to walk towards my house.

“That's what you think...Time will tell Amber. Time will tell.”