Is Key Ok?

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Key’s P.O.V

“Yah! Choi Minho! Get off my bag! You’re squashing my precious bag!” I yelled angrily.

He laughed and pulled my precious bag out from under his leg and handed it over to me. I clutched my bag tightly and glared at him.

“Calm down Key. It’s just a bag,” replied Jonghyun.

“JUST. A. BAG?! JUST A BAG?! THIS BAG IS MY FAVOURITE BAG. IT CAN FIT ABSOLUTELY ALL MY SCHOOL BOOKS AND ANYTHING ELSE I NEED! I'VE HAD IT SINCE LAST YEAR AND IS STILL IN PERFECT CONDITION. IT’S THE BEST BAG EVER. IT’S NOT JUST A BAG!”

I sighed and sat down. They didn’t get it.

“Key Hyung! Do you have any food?” smiled Taemin.

I patted his head, pulled out a lunchbox and handed it to him.

“Here, have it.”

“WAAHH! IT LOOKS SO GOOD! THANK YOU!” cried Taemin.

I then pulled out my iPod out of my bag, only to find it covered in water. I frantically pulled everything out of my bag, most of my books were wet. I swear I closed my water bottle tight enough to ensure that there were no leaks. How could this happen? I finally found my bottle under the mess and looked up to find Minho and Jonghyun staring at me guiltily. The lid of my bottle was cracked. I glared at them again. Aish. Thanks to them, my eye muscles are getting a workout.

“WHAT. DID. YOU.DO?!” I screamed.

“A-a-bout that…” laughed Jonghyun nervously. “I um… We…kind of…dropped your bag before and then… Minho rested his leg on it…and it felt wet…and…well…”

“Aish! You guys!”

I turned to look at Onew and he was just calmly sitting there, eating his chicken and ignoring what was happening.

"Hyung! Seriously?"

Onew ignored me - He was too engrossed in eating his precious chicken.

I sighed then stormed off to get tissues from my locker. ARGH. This day couldn’t get any worse.

As I was walking into the building, someone bumped into me and spilled their drink all over my shirt. It was coke too. I swore. SERIOUSLY?! Now I was going to be walking around with a sticky, brown wet stain on my white shirt for the rest of the day.

“YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” I yelled.

“Sorry! Sorry!” replied the voice. Then I saw a chunk of tissues being held in front of me and that person frantically trying to wipe the mess they made.

I looked closer at the person to see who it was. There, right in front of me was a girl with short hair. I haven’t seen her before… She must be new. She clutched her bottle and tissues nervously. I glared at her.

“You should really watch where you’re going. You’re lucky that it was only my shirt that got wet. Not my face, or my hair.”

She looked down. It’s not my fault that I was being mean to her. This day couldn’t get any worse than before.

“Key Oppa! Why are you being so mean to her? This is Amber’s first day here!”

I turned around and saw my friend Krystal.

“What? She dirtied my shirt.”

Krystal came and put her arm around the girl called Amber.

“It was an accident, she didn’t mean to. Why are you being so mean today?”

“BECAUSE I JUST AM OK?! FIRST, I FORGOT MY TEXTBOOK FOR MATHS AND I NEARLY GOT DETENTION, THEN WE HAD A TEST THAT I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT WE HAD TO STUDY FOR AND THEN MINHO AND JONGHYUN CRUSH MY BOTTLE, SPILLING WATER ALL OVER MY IPOD AND SCHOOL BOOKS AS WELL AS WETTING MY BAG AND NOW, THIS NEW GIRL SPILLS COKE ALL OVER MY SHIRT! GOSH!” I yelled.

Amber stared at me while Krystal tried not to laugh. I think I just kind of over did it a bit…Key…Calm. Down.

“Ok…We’ll just leave you now…” said Krystal as she patted my shoulder and walked away with Amber.

As soon as they walked away, I heard the other girl, Amber speak.

“So is he always like that?”

Then I heard Krystal laugh and whatever she said next, I couldn’t hear.

I face-palmed myself. This was not a good first impression I wanted to give to anyone on any day. I sighed and quickly rushed to the bathroom, before the stain became more unbearable than it was already.