HE CONFESSED!

Beautiful Goodbye

 

Key’s P.O.V

 

I banged my head against my text book. I think I was going crazy. I don’t know what to do. I need her there for me. I’d rather have her as a friend than nothing at all. I don’t want to lose her if anything goes wrong. I groaned and continued hitting my head against my books.

 

As I bent my head down towards the book again, to kill another million or so of my brain cells, a hand pushed my head up, forcing me to sit upright.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” cried Jonghyun.

 

“You’re not face-booking are you?” laughed Onew. “Get it? Face, your face, book, your face hitting the book?”

 

I punched his arm.

 

“You. Are. So. Lame!”

 

“Seriously, why are you being like this?” asked Minho.

 

I sighed.

 

“Amber?” suggested Onew.

 

“I – “

 

“Did she reject you or something?” asked Jonghyun.

 

“What the heck?! I haven’t even asked her yet and the first thing you ask is whether she rejected me or not!” I snapped.

 

“So what, are you going to wait until EXO debuts then ask her out?” replied Jonghyun.

 

I glared at him.

“I… I’m not… I just… What if… I don’t… But…”

 

“You really need help don’t you?” sighed Jonghyun.

 

He then grabbed my bag and pulled out my phone. He was not doing what I think he is going to do. He then quickly ran into the aisle, furiously texting before I had a chance to snatch it off him.

 

Heart pounding against my ribs, I jumped out of my chair and followed him.

 

“YAH! Who said you could take my phone?!”

 

Jonghyun stood there smiling at me as he handed back my phone. I reluctantly looked at the screen, and saw that he had just sent Amber a text. Before I could read it, my phone rang, earning me glares from other students in the library studying.

 

“Sorry guys!” I whispered, before answering the phone.

 

“Key?”

 

“Y-yeah?”

 

“So we meet outside the gates after school?” asked Amber.

 

“What?”

 

“Um… you just asked me out for coffee…”

 

I looked up and glared at Jonghyun who was smiling at me with his thumbs up. If anything goes wrong, I’ll permanently wipe that smile off his face.

 

“Umm… Right! Yeaahh… I’ll meet you outside…”

 

“Sure! I’ll see you then!”

 

“Yup!”

 

I slid my phone in my pocket, just to prevent Jonghyun taking it again if he got any other ideas. As we walked back to the desks, I glared at him.

 

“I swear if anything goes wrong, I am so going to murder you.”

 

Ignoring my threat, Jonghyun just put his arm around my shoulder and sighed dreamily.

 

“Our Kibum-ie is going to have a girlfriend!” he sighed.

 

“Shut up.”

 

He smirked.

 

I pulled his arm off my shoulders, grabbed my books and dashed out of the library. Just five more minutes till the bell.

 

10 minutes later.

 

We were walking down the street with a really awkward silence between us… It’s not normally like this…

 

Suddenly Amber poked me and gave me the biggest smile ever. I gave her a puzzled look before she screamed.

 

“ICE CREAM!” she cried, as she pointed to the ice cream parlour.

 

I laughed. She was so cute.

 

I followed her and we both placed our orders.

 

“A double scoop vanilla ice cream in a cone and a single scoop cookies and cream in a cone please!”

 

I winked at Amber while I paid the cashier. Kim Kibum! Why are you so bold right now?!

 

As we got our ice creams and walked out the shop, Amber still had the huge smiled plastered to her face. Without realising, Amber had ended up with vanilla ice cream on her upper lip. I stopped and stood in front her. She looked up at me, surprised that I suddenly stopped. I leaned closer to her, making her drop her ice cream, and kissed her, taking off the ice cream at the same time. As I moved back to look at her, she was in genuine shock. I grabbed her hand, looked at her and smiled.

 

“Amber, I really like you.”

 

Author's note: RE-UPDATE ! Hopefully the next chapter comes soon ! :D