I'm Falling

Beautiful Goodbye

Before this you read this chapter, I would like to apologise to my subscribers for not updating for a while :( with school approaching, I've been busy with studies and as well as that... I couldn't think of anything to write... Sorry for the long wait :(

Hope you enjoy this chapter ! :D 

 

 

6 months later;

 

Amber’s P.O.V

“Key Hyung!” I laughed.

We were studying for our exams and he fell asleep studying without even realising.

No answer.

I poked his ribs and he sat up, kneeing the table in the process.

I sat there and laughed at him.

“YAH! Why did you do that for?!”

“You fell asleep,” I shrugged.

He glared at me. I glared back. Unlike Taemin and Jonghyun, when they threw snow at him yesterday, I wasn’t going to easily back down from any glares from Mr. Diva. We sat there for a few moments, not flinching or blinking, glaring at each other and then, suddenly, he shot out his arm and started tickling me.

“STOP! STOP! We’re supposed to be studying!” I choked between my laughter.

“This is payback Amber,” he smiled.

As I was tearing up from laughter, I noticed people staring at us.

“Key! People are staring at us! Stop! Please!” I cried.

He laughed and did not stop tickling me.

“Those two at it again.”

“They should get a room or something!”

“WE’RE TRYING TO STUDY!”

“I wish I had a relationship like that.”

“Go do whatever you're doing somewhere else.”

“Awwww…They’re so cute!”

I whacked him on the arm.

“We’re disturbing the other people’s peace and quiet! Please stop Key!” I pleaded once more.

“Yeah Key, stop. People are giving you weird looks and we’re all trying to study here,” said Krystal, who was sitting on my left.

He looked at Krystal and stopped. I sighed in relief and tried to catch my breath but then, instead of sticking his face in his textbook once more, Key started leaning towards me. My heart went racing.

“K-k-key… W-what are you doing?”

I leaned backwards. He moved closer. I grabbed the seat of my chair and leaned further backwards to the point of nearly bumping into Krystal, too engrossed in studying to notice what was happening. He leaned even closer.

 What on earth was he thinking of doing?

 It’s not like he’s going to…we’re not… he can’t… he can’t…why would he…why would he…k-k-iss me… Amber…He might…nooooo… he won’t… he doesn’t like…

Then, interrupting me from my thoughts, he looked me right in the eye and smirked. He leaned even closer to me that I could hear his breathing. I felt my face heating up and my heart beating even faster. Man…my palms were even starting to sweat. I leaned back even more, but he just leaned further towards me.

This isn’t the place… This can’t be… This is unbelievable…We were so close… We were just inches apart...  so close that I could… that we could… and BAM! I had leaned far too back on my chair that I fell backwards, kicking the table, scaring Krystal so that she let out a squeak and earning myself even more stares and looks than before in the process.

Key looked at me, genuinely surprised and I sat there, dumbfounded, staring at him as his face changed from surprise to amusement.

I glared at him. He chuckled and glanced around the room. I heard stifled laughter before Key and Krystal both helped me up. As soon as I stood up, I quickly got back into my chair and buried my face into my textbook. Oh the embarrassment. I then ignored Key until the bell rang, despite his attempts to apologise.

 

As soon as school ended, I found myself being chased by Key.

“Krystal, let’s walk faster.”

I grabbed her arm and dragged her down the street.

“Amber! Krystal! Wait!” he yelled.

“Faster!” I urged Krystal.

“Don’t you want to see what he wants… It might be important since he’s been tailing us since school ended.”

I let go of her arm and looked at her. I couldn’t bear looking him in the eye after what had happened a few hours ago… We were so close… Just thinking about it made my face grow hot and my heart start beating quicker. I held my hands to my face to try and cool my cheeks down. It didn’t seem to be working.

"No." 

I quickened my pace and I suddenly realised that I was falling for him… For the guy who I spilt a drink on… For the Diva…

For Key