Forgiven

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's POV

 

He's not home. I inhaled deeply.

I'm here at his house, waiting at the front door for half an hour. Damn, Youngbae! Just where did he go?

I irritatedly stood up. I cannot take this. I need to talk to Youngbae!

God!

What an ego he has! What am I gonna do with him? He wouldn't talk to me. His phone is always off, I can't contact him. Just what's wrong with him, not wanting to hear my explanation, he's being a childish, you know.

I sighed at the sudden thought at that night. I shouldn't hugged Ji back there. If he didn't see us hugging back together, would everything be all right? Somebody at school were started to talk about us not in a good condition with relationship.

This time, I tried to call him again, and it's ringing... Thank god. Finally! But he's not answering yet, and then... WHAT THE HELL?! HE HANGED UP ON ME!

But then I heard my phone beep and it was from him.

From: BaeBae love
Don't call me! I still hate you! And I don't want to have anything to do with you, anymore. Go back to the one you really love.

 

W-what?! Go back? To the one I really love? This guy is insane.

 

To: BaeBae love
Go back? To the one I really love? What the hell is wrong with you?  Answer the god damn phone! Don't let me barge into your house!

From: BaeBae love
Go ahead. I'm not home, anyway.

From: My Cutie Love
This is childish!

 

I'd worked up a fine head of steam by the time I burst out in his apartment. Being angry, and being furious was better than being terrified.

And I had been terrified when I'd read that damn text messages of him.

I started to walk on the street, when I saw Youngbae talking with another girl. TALKING? WITH ANOTHER GIRL?! Who is that ?

Wait, isn't she... oh, yes, the girl that comes rushing down the stairs and got slipped at that day.

Flashback:
"You alright?" My boyfriend asked concerned, gently holding her by the elbow.

"Yeah, yes. I'm fine. Thank you and I'm sorry. I was in rushed. I'm late. Thank you again!" She said faster and hurriedly run away.

 

I am watching them across the street, but they don't look like flirting to each other, or, are they?

 

"There baby, don't tell me you're jealous to that girl?" He asked me teasingly at that time.

"Well, can't blame you, can I?" Youngbae said, trying to tease me. "Since, I found that girl really cute and pretty. Exactly my type, you know."

 

At that thought, I crossed the street immediately when the light turned green.

"DONG YOUNGBAE, YOU BASTARD!" I shouted for them to hear.

 

§ ※ §

 

From: My Cutie Love
This is childish!

Taeyang was laughing quietly. He don't know why he find it funny, imagining his boyfriend heating up in anger.

But then someone approached him. "Oh, hi! Dong Youngbae!" A cute girl greeted him.

He lifted his left eyebrow, questioning. "Who're you?"

"Well, uhm, I'm Min Hyorin," she handed him her hand for a handshake. And Taeyang took it lightly and shake it, but let it go fast. "Well, I guess, I didn't had thank you proper enough for saving me twice."

Taeyang made a puzzle look. "Well, you may not remember the first time, but the second time was only last week, at the stairs of our school. I... kinda slipped and you catched me."

"Ahh," he remembered, and smiled at the thought. It's the girl that Seungri got jealous of. "Yeah, I remember now."

"DONG YOUNGBAE, YOU BASTARD!"

The two jumped in frighten by the shout, and even the other people were surprise by the voice and looked at Seungri, who's walking fast towards the two person. (Youngbae and Hyorin)

Seungri gave Hyorin a frowned look. "Well, I guess," she said, a little panicking inside. "I should go first." She finished, getting the message of Seungri's look.

"Please do," said Seungri, sarcastically, "thank you."

"Well, then," Hyorin said, and nodded her head as goodbye.

"Well?" Taeyang mocked, having fun at Seungri. "Is that how you treat a cute lady?"

Seungri scowled. "What?" he breathe out. "You know what? You don't deserve an explanation, but I'm still willing to overlook your filthy attitude and give you one. Jiyong and I--"

"I'm not asking for your explanation." He said, though secretly feel happy about it.

"No, you didn't," he said slowly. "but you've already made up your mind about what you saw, what it meant."

Then he turned serious, again, remembered that night, he gave out a breath. "I'll tell you what I saw," he became cold again. "I saw YOU and Jiyong in a quiet place at Chansung house, embracing tightly under the tree, with a nice light coming out through the moon. A very romantic setting." he speak bitterly jealous. "What it meant, Seungri, is that I walked in on the first act." Seungri was just quiet, wanting to cry. "So, you should be able to figure out what that makes you both."

Seungri would rather he'd used his fists on him. Surely there would have been less pain in that. "You believe that?"

Taeyang hesitated. How could he sound so hurt? How dare he sound hurt after he'd ripped out his heart and stomped on it while it was still beating.

"I'll better leave now." Taeyang said and left.

Seungri only stay stood and started to cry, watching his boyfriend's back while walking and getting far from his eyes.

 

Jiyong's POV​

​​​​

"You know what, Ji?"
"I don't believe you. I think you still have feelings for Seungri. Maybe you couldn't stand to see me and Seungri together, so you must want us to break up." "And now you still want me to be your friend again?"

I palmed my face. When I remember those words Youngbae had said. How could he thought right? Can he read me that much?

Can I still face him after that? He's the very best friend I've ever had. I can't lose him as a friend.

Earlier, I saw him got off Seunghyun hyung's car. I asked hyung what happened with their talk, and he just answered me "Youngbae loves Seungri so much, and he's afraid of losing him."

I'd hurt when he said that. I feel like a bad guy here, when all I did was to asked Seungri for forgiveness that night. I didn't plan to steal him from Youngbae.

Well, I don't blame Youngbae if he reacts like that, anyway. I maybe do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter