At Chansung's party

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the school

 

Each of them are chatting with their own interesting topic. While TOP's just quiet.

Taeyang had message him yesterday. And he's sure Taeyang already knows about Jiyong and Seungri.

Now he was thinking to ask Daesung something about their friends, but was hesitating. He wanted to ask Daesung if he knew something about Jiyong and Seungri.

Daesung noticed his silence. "Well," he started, wondering if they might thinking the same about the three lads, because they're all absent.

TOP got startled, and Daesung chuckled at him. "Do you smell something fishy?" Daesung asked silently.

"Hm? What do you mean?" He asked back. 'What is kind of fishy?'

Daesung laughed slowly. "Nothing. Just wondering why the three aren't here and didn't come to school. You know who I meant." Daesung smiled at TOP, that makes him felt butterfly in his belly.

Does Seungri have told Youngbae, anyway? Daesung thought.

Great! That's good timing. TOP thought, too. "Well," he straightened his body and turned to look at Daesung. "Uhm... Daesungie," he called lightly with a serious face.

"Daesungie?!" Daesung asked giggling in surprised.

"H-huh?" TOP got startle again.

Then Daesung laughed that makes the other turned their heads towards them.

"Hyung! You're cute." Daesung said laughing and pinched TOP's cheeks.

And TOP who is now blushing at Daesung's touched, slapped his arm and yelled. "YAH! DAESUNG!"

Everybody laughs at them.

"Hey, are you guys okay there?" Bom asked.

"Yeah, don't mind us." Daesung answered in a smirked. Amused at him and TOP.

"Yah, Daesung, if I didn't know that you're courting the cute doll face Kim Ji-won, I would think that you are gay and you like Seunghyun." Jaejoong said.

TOP had blush more at Jaejoong's comments.

"Yeah, yeah." Hyun-seung added. "Hahaha!"

"Oh, shut up. I'm not like Seungri and Youngbae hyung." Daesung said. "Right, Minzy?" He asked in a flirty tone.

"Hey, don't flirt with Minzy now!" Jay said playfully, that made others laughed again.

"I don't know with you, Dae oppa!" Minzy answered and laughs.

"Whatever." Daesung said playfully.

Then TOP get formal again. "Anyway, Daesung,"

"Hm?" Daesung have turned serious now.

TOP hemmed. "I wanna ask," he said murmuring, careful not to let the others heard him. "Do you know something... about Jiyong and Seungri?"

"So, Jiyong told you about them now?"

"Yes. Actually I know their story but, I didn't know it was Seungri's until last week."

"Well, I know their story too. I'm friend with Seungri before Jiyong. So, I know how they'd started as well, and how they'd ended up their relationship."

TOP only nodded. "Ji, regrets everything, you know. He even tried to come back but Seungri was gone already." Daesung was just quietly listening to him. "Well, that's what he told me atleast. And I'm believing him since he did left to America to come back here last two years ago. He always blaming his father about it, so they're also not in good terms as well."

"His dad?" Daesung asked surprised. "But they adored Seungri very much."

TOP only shrugged his shoulder.

"So, they're the reason." Daesung said frowning and sighed. "Well, he has Youngbae now and I bet Seungri have told him already. That's why the three of them aren't here."

"Hey, Seungri!" Yunho called loudly from a far, walking towards them, and that made Seunghyun and Daesung tilted their heads.

"We thought you're absent too." Chansung said.

"Where have you been?" Jay asked.

"Sorry I'm so late," Seungri told, smiling at them. "Though, I've no planned to go, anyway, but I've got bored. So I come instead."

"Well, we still have 3 subjects left." Dara said and they laughed.

Seungri sit across TOP and Daesung. "Hey guys." He greeted weakly.

"Where's Youngbae oppa?" CL asked.

Seungri knew Taeyang is absent because he asked about him with some students earlier and they told him he's absent. "Home. He's sick. I'll visit him after."

Daesung raised his eyebrow, letting his bestfriend's know that he's not buying the excuse, but Seungri ignores it.

"I can imagine." Daesung said and grinned lightly, "I just hope they weren't get hurt."

TOP glared at Daesung for being so stupid.

Seungri's eyes simply starting to scanned around. Trying to look for Jiyong's presence. He wants to apologize for what he'd done. He'd been rude that night. But he can't find him. He even wants to try to go to his apartment yesterday, but he's afraid. He don't have a courage.

"So, Seungri," Chansung called. "I'm thinking about my birthday party. What do you think is more fun, boats party or pool party at my house instead?"

"It's tomorrow already, right?" Seungri asked with questioning look.

"I'll bet on boat party." Baekhyun said.

"I think pool party at your house instead," said Daesung. "It looks more fun to me."

"I thought that, too." Chansung said. "So what, guys?"

"It's your party, Chans!" Nana said.

"Yeah, but I want it to be so lively."

"I guess, pool house party was the answer, and we'll dj-ing some songs." TPA suggested.

"That's cool!" Minzy said.

"So, it's settled, then?" Chansung asked confirming.

"Well, it's fine to me." Jaejoong said. "It has more space to moves and dance."

"That's right."

Seungri just quiet and keep checking his phone and sighed. If Youngbae still doesn't call me tonight, I'm going to come over at his house, and straighten this whole thing.

 

Taeyang's POV

 

It's been 2 days. I only stay here at my home, didn't go outside, I don't know, but I don't have a strength to see Seungri nor Jiyong right now.

Seungri kept calling that night and messaging me, so I replied him at last asking him to leave me alone for now. That I'm not in the mood, so if he can give me some time. And then, he never contact me again since yesterday.

I'm sure Ji knows already, too. The way he send me message, like, 'Youngbae.' And then, 'Let's talk' when I didn't reply, after that, he didn't message me, anymore. I think he knows already that I don't want to talk to him, so he didn't insist more. He knows me well, I knew that. He knows that the more he will insists, the more I will refuse.

He's my forever best friend, first of all. I can talk to him about anything, and he's always there for me and Seunghyun whenever we need him. He's a good friend, to be honest. Though, sure we had our fight and misunderstandings sometimes, but that's part of being a real, real friends. He's the best friend I want to share every secrets with.

So how could Jiyong betrayed me like this? I asked Seunghyun hyung if he knows something. And the way he replied back, it's obvious. He knows about them, and I'm so hurt everybody knows except me. I'm sure Daesung, Jonghoon, and Jongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter