Why? What's wrong?

Our Crazy Class Project!

Soo Yeon's POV

"Unnie!?" I heard a familiar voice call out from the door. I looked over and saw Jinah hurrying to me.

"Hi, Jin ah." I simply nodded at her as she took her seat beside me. She looked around as if checking if everything was fine. Aish, such an umma.

"What is it?" I asked her, making her look back to me.

"Nothing." she smiled. "I was just looking around to see the couples~ I wanted to see if they were getting along well." her smile widened this time, making her look prettier.

"Why are you so pretty?" I frowned as I shook my head.

"Huh?" she tilted her head to the side, giving me a confused look. She looks exactly like a barbie doll..

"Nothing~ So what's for lunch today?" I asked her brightly.

"Unnie~ We're going home at lunch today so I didn't bring any.." she said with an apologetic look on her face.

"No... it's okay... I'll probably go for chicken today." I said as I rubbed my palms together. It's getting colder now that it's august... Sigh... Winter....

"Sigh... Can't you just cook for yourself?" she asked me with a worried look on her face.

"You know I can't cook, Jin ah. I'll probably burn the house down before I can give you a dish good enough to eat." I said in an 'in a matter of fact' tone of voice, making her giggle.

"Well, I can't come over today... I need to go somewhere and buy things...." she said as she took out a piece of paper with a list on it.

"Sigh... Howcome most of those are cooking materials?" I frowned at her.

"My mom and I started baking." she smiled cheerfully.

"You should try it with your mom too, Sooyeon." she invited.

"She can't. She needs to work late everyday anyways."I said as I fiddled with my phone.

"Oh.... Do you want to try it with us then?" she asked.

"No thanks. I'm not really made for cooking.." I told her apologetically.

"It's okay." she said as she nodded her head and handed me a pack of prettily wrapped cookies.

I looked at it for a while, and gave her a questioning look.

"For you. I know you like cookies." she smiled once more. I smiled back at her and thanked her for the cookies.

NO ONE'S POV

The whole class was soon quiet when Mr.Kim came in with one of his flashy yet scary entrances. He slammed the door, making everyone immediately look at him. He took advatage of the silence and started talking.

"Okay. Surprised?" he smirked at the class as he walked over to his table. He sait down and put his feet on top of the table like usual and stared at us.

"So tell me. How are things going?" he raised an eyebrow. The class was quiet and everyone started turning their heads towards the same direction.

"Jaemin?" Mr. Kim called out.

Jaemin sighed and shook her head as she stood up.

"There's been new meeting happening and there are..." she said and paused as if counting for a while.

"4.. couples...?" she said as she squinted her eyes.

"4!" Mr. Kim yelled with his hands up.

"4?!" he repeated.

"You have to do something better than that... We're running out of time BOYS! Do you want to have another session of sermon with me?" he threatened.

"No!" all of us complained this time.

"Then work it!" he said while his hands went up as if for surrender and his eyes grew wider.

"Tell me who the couples are, dear." he told Jaemin. Jaemin slowly nodded her head and took a deep breathe.

"Well... The first one was Minho and Minhae..." she started off and paused when she saw Mr. Kim motion for the two to stand up. The two did as they were told and Mr. Kim called them over to the front.

The two slowly walked over to the front of the class but was stopped by Mr Kim. He put his hands up with his palms facing the two.

"Go closer to each other." he demanded. The two did as told, like obedient children and looked over to him once more.

"Now hold hands." he smiled at them.

"Ne?!" the two asked in sync.

"Hold hands." Mr. Kim repeated.

"WHY?" Minhae yelled.

"Because I said so." he said with a serious voice, making the two hesitate while looking at each other and then did as they were told sulkily.

"Now come up here." Mr. Kim said with satisfaction. He then nodded at Jaemin, indicating for her to continue.

"Um.. The next couple is.. Minwoo and Eunhee."she saidas she started fidgeting with her hands.

"Same way as the two before." Mr. Kim said. Minwoo grabbed Eunhee's hand, making Eunhee blush. Mr. Kim smirked in amusement and watched as the two walked over to the front of the class.

"Next." he said.

"Umm. Kwangmin and Yuri together with Youngmin and Yoona." she said.

Kwangmin and Yuri held hands easily, making the class frown in curiosity since they barely see the two in an intimate state like this. On the other hand, Youngmin was fidgeting and awkward while Yoona cheerfully held his hand in hers. The four walked together and stood next to the others in front of the class.

"Okay. Good job you guys! I'm proud of you!" he smiled.

"I have a littl;e something for you...." he said as he patted his pockets as if looking for something.

"Ah!" he exclaimed as he pulled out some tickets out of his pocket and gave two to each couple.

"That's it. Those are tickets to some convention for couples." he started.

"It starts the week after next week and you guys can go there. And since you were the first ones to form, i'll give you a little extra." he said as he pulled out some money.

"Here. You guys can go out on a date today. It's on me." he said as he handed the couples some money.

They stared at him for a few minutes and he stared back.

"You guys can go now." he smiled.

"Really?!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Yep. You did well guys." he smirked.

"Go pack up and leave." he said and then faced the class once more.

"You see what will happen if your brave?" he smirked evilly at the rest of the class.

The class was quiet as they watched the couples leave.

"Have a great time~" he waved at them.

"Now you have to pick yourseleves up and quicken up!' he snapped and slumped on his chair.

"Now you guys get to stay here for the rest of the morning with me~ Yay~" he said sarcastically.

Sooyeon's POV

DING DONG DING DONG

"Saved by the bell~" I mumbled as I stood up and stretched. The morning was hell! I was itching to leave class and go out on my business.

I immediately fixed my stuff and was about to head out of class when Mr Kim called me out.

"Sooyeon! I need you and your amazing skills for a few hours." he said as he walked out of class. I frowned to myself and looked over to Jin ah who just shrugged her shoulders.

I followed Mr Kim outside to the office. He slumped down on his chair and looked at me with squinted eyes.

"Yes?" I said, quite impatient with him.

"I need you to run this errand for me." he said and handed me a stack of paper.

"Go to the teacher mailboxes and put each stack on their mailbox. It already has names on them so it won't be that difficult." he said and turned to the class log book.

I stood there dumbfounded. He called me over just for this? I frowned at him for a few minutes and he looked back up at me in discomfort.

"Go on." he said in a 'just so you know' tone of voice as he shooed me away.

"Molla?!" I snapped and sighed in frustration as I walked away. What's with this teacher?! Aish!

~

I spent a few more hours doing chores and running erands for him. Doesn't he know it's home time and he's keeping me back? He's not even the least bit guilty for it!

I went back to the office and stood near the entrance for a few minutes, letting the cool air fan my body. Then, I slugighly walked over to Mr Kim and slumped my back.

"Is there anything else?" I asked sulkily.

"Oh? Nope. That was everything." he smiled, making me roll my eyes.

"Thank you for your services." he said as he held out a hand. I frowned to myself and looked at it. After a few minutes of me looking at his hand, he finally grabbed mine and put something on my palm.

I looked at my hand and saw a piece of candy in it. I raised my eyebrows in both amusement and surprise. What a cheap teacher. I then looked at him and bowed as a thank you. When I was about to leave the office, he called out once more and I sulkily looked back to him.

"You might want to check the classroom if you left anything there." he said and shooed me away once more.

"Arasso." I said and closed the door.

I walked over to the classroom while humming.. I looked around and noticed that no one was around anymore.

"Hm..." I said as I peeked my head through the door, me eyes immediately landed on the board.

"I want to get to know you better." I started reading the note left on the board.

"I'm at the garden." I finished and frowned. Was this note for me? What for? I looked around the clasroom and saw a boquet of flowers placed on top of my table. My eyes widened and I immediately stood straight. I slowly walked up to my desk and grabbed the prettily wrapped boquet.

"So it is for me....?" I asked particularly no one. I then looked at the board, then back at the note. Then without thinking, I grabbed my bag and soon started running for the door. My mind was blank and the note written on the board kept repeating itself in my head.

"I'm at the garden." I kept on repeating as I started running down the hall towards the garden.

By the moment I got near the entrance of the graden, I was already sweating and panting like I ran for miles. I uncontiously wiped the sweat that trickled down my cheek.

The hallway was so empty and quiet that I was afraid that my footsteps would ruin everything. The sunlight was shing throush the stained glass windows that were beautifully pplaced on the walls of the hallway. It gave the whole place a peaceful and ironic feeling. I wanted to stay then and there and just admire the beautiful peacefulness of the place but decided against it with the thought of the note that was written on the board. I held the boquet of flowers with both hands and I drew it closer to me as I slowly poked my head on the door.

My eyes widened and I slowly took a step to the side to get a better view of the him. He was leaning on the table and with his hands inside his pocket and a smug grin playing across his face. The view behind him suited his pure and clean looks. He was wearing a light blue shirt and white pants that made him look manly instead of boyish. I stared at hom for a few minutes and I soon shook my head to gain my sense once more.

I looked back at him in bewilderment and there was a lump in my throat leaving me unable to speak for a while.

"K-key?" I finally stuttered out.

"You finally talked." he said with a smile as he walked over to me and took my hand. He stood in front of me, looking down at my face and I nervously looked up at him. He then raised a hand and wiped the sweat from my forhead, making me swallow the small lump that still remained on my throat.

"I was waiting for you and I was worried the food would grow cold." he said then turned and pulled me towards the table.

"Sorry...." I absently stated as I let him pulle me. He let out a small laugh and turned back to me again when we reached the table. He tookt he boquet of flowers from me and gently placed it on top of the table.

"S-so...." I started as he pulle dthe chair out for me and I sat down.

"Hm?" he asked, still standing behind me with his hands on the chair.

"Your....?" I frowned to myself. How can I not think straight?

I felt him lean over from behind. His warm breathe touched my cheek and I felt my face flush.

"I'm your husband." he said finally. I could smell a faint smell of mint from him and I felt comfortable.

I frowned to myself when I realized what he said. I quickly turned my head and was surprised by how close his face was.

"My what?!" I asked him, still frowning. A smirk started forming on his lips and he seemed so much at ease.

"Your husband." he said as he pulled away and walked over to the other side of the table.

"Your partner. Your hubby~ So please take care if me~" he winked at me. I blinked a few times, still not gettuing the situation. And then I suddenly remembered the couples from this morning.

"Aaaah!!" I said as I quickly nodded my head.

"Molla!? You got me all confused!" I said as I leaned over and patted his shoulder. I then slumped on my chair the way Mr Kim usually does and smiled.

He just looked at me with his eyes wide and his face blank. And after a few more minutes, he shook his head and clucked his tongue as if in dissappointment and dissaprovement.

I frowned once more and looked down at myself. Why? Is there something wrong with me?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi lovelies~ School's starting soon! Yay~ I'm going to highschool!! xD I 'm excited. So anyways, how'd the chapter go? Did you like it? :) Oooh! I'll get bussier BTW I'm joining some friends in making a story and I need to write oneshots aswell so i'll be pretty busy. But I WILL DEFINITELY make time for this story! ^-^ So please continue supporting~ <3