"Yeah......."

Our Crazy Class Project!

Youngmin's POV

"Hyung! Who did you get?"  I heard Kwangmin ask me excitedly. I turned brigthly at him, happy to see him.
"Kwangmin!" I brightly called out to him. I have NEVER been happy to see my annoying twin.
"Yes?" he frowned at me. He looked at me as if I creeped him out but then shrugged it off.
"I need a favor. I want to do this meeting thingy at the same time as you. I want it to be a maze... Just to make it more fun and exciting and fun for the both of us." I told him sweetly. The same way that I would always use to make the girls swoon over me.
"Ummmmm... Do we know who we get at the end?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.
"No." I answered immediately, pleased with myself.
"Then... We're not sure who it is...??"  he asked me once more. Aish.. Younger siblings and their questions....
"Come here, let me tell you my plan..." I told him as I wrapped an arm around him. And for the first time in my life, I realized how lucky I am to have a twin brother that is close to the girl that I hate. I mean.. Who wouldn't be annoyed when someone just pries into your own business? No one right?
I just hope my plan works...... 
 
Yoona's POV
"I'll be heading out now!" I called out to my family.
"See you later noona/Yoona~" they all said in unison. I smiled to myself as I headed out the door.
 I had to go out and buy medicine for my younger brother who got a fever this morning  since our maid was out and my mom was busy. And now, I'm running late. I looked at my watch and realized that it was already 7:25 and school starts at 8:00. My eyes widened and I started running towards the bus stop.
~
I was almost out of strength and I was almost by the bus stop. I was still running when the bus suddenly came and I had to run faster. I was almost there when my knees started to turn jello and I almost fell. I closed my eyes tight and prepared myself for the big pain I was p for when I suddenly felt an arm circle around my arm, pulling me up. I opened an eye and saw Youngmin holding me up. My eyes widened and I felt my face flush.
He looked down on my face as his hand kept on holding me up.
"Ummmm... Are you okay?" he asked me quite earnestly.
"Huh-- oh..." I stuttered and stood up immediately.
I looked over to the bus that was still waiting for us and felt Youngmin grab my arm and pull me quickly to the bus. He paid his fee and thanked Mr Song for waiting for us.
"Your running late today, Yoona?" he asked me with his usual hearty smile.
"Yeah.... Had to run all over the place while my mother panicked because Donghoon caught a fever." I rolled my eyes and put in my fee.
He laughed another hearty, warm laugh as he nodded his head.
"Haha that is so like you mother. Go on in." he said as he motioned for the bus.
I bowed to him and soon headed to the seat next to Youngmin.
"Uhm.... Youngmin-ssi.. Uh... Thank you." I smiled as I felt my cheeks grow hot. I looked over to him and watched as his angelic face smile at me, making my heart flutter.
"No problem. You seem like you were going to pass out then and there. Are you okay now?" he asked me.
"Oh, yep! I'm great now! I was running late and I had to run all the way from home.. I guess i'm not fit..." I said and laughed awkwardly.
"Haha. I think your  fine." he smiled once more and we then rode to school in complete silence.
~
"Bye, Mr Song!" I said as I headed out of the bus with Youngmin right behind me.
"Bye! Have a great day, you two!" he greeted back then closed the doors.
"Well.... I'll go see you in class then." he smiled angelically at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Okay." I smiled shyly at him as I bowed goodbye to him. I am SO  going to tell Eunhee and Hana about this!!~ <3<3
I watched as Youngmin turned and started walking away to the school. I looked at my watch once more and noticed that it was only 7:45.
"Whew. Safe." I sighed in relief as I immediately headed off to class as soon as Youngmin was out of sight. He probably went to the office.
~
"Hana! Eunhee!" I squealed, making the class look at me expectantly.
"No guys. Nothing happened yet. No one introduced himself." I said in a final tone and everyone went back to their own bussinesses immediately. Maybe to fast for my liking.... I narrowed my eyes at the class as I slowly headed to Hana and Eunhee.
I looked over to them and squealed once more but this time, no one turned their attention to me but Eunhee and Hana.
"Guess what? Guess what?~~~~" I said excitedly.
"Chill it woman!" Hana said, making me glare at her.
"Yah. Why are you so mean today unnie?" I pouted at her.
"Aish. Don't start with that." she rolled her eyes at me.
I scoffed at her as I slowly took my seat and put my bag on its hook.
"So. Tell me what got Hana so hyped up this morning." I said lazily as I leaned my head on the palm of my hand.
"Well... It seems like Mr. Prince charming isn't going to school today~" Eunhee explaiing to me. I turned to the sulking Hana and raised an eyebrow at her.
"And? It seems like I missed something else here..." I frowned to myself.
"Uhm.. No-" Eunhee started but Jaemin butted in.
"Oh! I saw it this morning! As you probably already know--since your one of her best friends-- she already found out her husband and it's Minwoo! And they were holding hands this morning too!" Jaemin said excitedly.
My eyes widened as I looked over to Eunhee.
"Thank you, Jaemin! Your the best!" I smiled ate her and ce more to Eunhee.
"Yah! You never told me you can hold hands in public like that!" I glared at her.
"I can't!" she scratched the back of her neck.
"It was so sudden! I.... He.... He just went over to my house and said good morning and goodbye to my mom and the pulled me out by the hand that I didn't even get to process and take in what was happening an-" she said in one breathe but the stopped when Hana and I looked at her. We were quiet for a few minutes and when she finally calmed, I leaned over to her desk.
"Okay. Tell me what happened." I looked at Hana, ignoring the gasp that Eunhee let out.
"Well.. You probably got what she just said. All I know-- all I SAW was that she was going in the building while holding hands with Minwoo. Then Yuri and I walked over to her and Minwoo and Eunhee looked as if she was about to pass out then and there and it was FUNNY!" she laughed, and I soon joined her, making Eunhee pout at us.
"Yeah. So this and that. You know the usual. And now he's not  here!!" she said exasperately. I swear this girl is bipolar. One moment she's all sad and grumpy, then she goes back to being normal and jumpy, then the next thing you know, she's already grumpy and sulky again! Someone save this woman's sanity!
I raised and eyebrow at her and chuckled, turning to Eunhee who was still sulking and drawing random things on her notebook.
"So. Anyways~ Something WONDERFUL happened this morning~" I squealed with my hands clasping each other.
Eunhee frowned at me and curiously turned her attention to me. 
"Huh? I noticed you were kinda happy yourself...." she narrowed her eyes.
"Well~ I told you guys I was gonna run late. So when I was running on my way to the bus--" I started but cut myself off when I saw Eunhee widened her eyes at me.
"Yep. I ran all the way~" I sighed as I nodded my head.
"Anyways~ Yeah.. So I was running and then my knees suddenly gave out on me. I was about to fall but guess who caught me?" I said sat up to lean in closer to Eunhee.
"Who?" she continued to frown at me as she leaned in closer aswell.
"Youngmin!" I whispered excitedly to her, making her eyes widen.
"Really?! That's why your so happy!" she smiled sweetly at me. This girl surely loves being happy for other people.... So innocent and inlove....
"Yep!" I smiled proudly at her.
"Ohhh~~" she nodded her head and we soon started talking about random people and random things. Hana decided to join Eunhee and I after a few minutes aswell.
~
Class is the same as usual. The mind your own business thingies~ Some of the couples that are already formed got to talk to each other and we also had another session of sermon from Mr. Kim! I mean, we have it everyday, with him saying the same thing in different words! Doesn't he think it's stuck in our heads yet? Really?
And now, he called me and Yuri when it's already time to go home! I was going to the mall with Eunhee and Hana too! I absently pouted to myself and started walking over to the office with Yuri.
Yuri knocked on the door and we entered. We greeted and bowed to the teachers and walked over to Mr.Kim.
"HI there ladies~" he winked at us, making me roll my eyes. Seriously?
"Do you need anything else?" Yuri asked him.
"Nope. Everything's fine now. Remember what I told you earlier arasso?" he said not looking at us. He focused on the class record we just handed him and kept on writing. After a few minutes, he looked up at us with a smile.
"That's all, thank you." he grinned.
"Okay. We'll be leaving now." I said this time, then paid our respects to the teachers and left. I slowly closed the door and heard Yuri call out to me in a hurry.
"Okay, okay~" I said and rushed over to her. 
"Why are you in a hurry?" I asked her.
"Well... We still have cleaning duty and it's just the 2 of us." she pouted as we started hurrying over back to class.
"WHAT?! That's not fair!"  I found myself mimicking her actions.
"I know?! What's wrong with Mr. Kim?" she her teeth. This girl never fails to amaze me.. Seriously...
We soon reached class and it was quiet already. We rushed in and I saw Yuri frown.
"Huh? What's that?" I asked her as the two of us started heading to our seats. I looked over to my seat and found a rose and a note on top of it. I unconsciously smiled to myself as I read the note, telling me that I should go to some place. I felt Yuri walk over to me and read the note over my head.
"I have a rose and a note saying that I need to go to this place...." I trailed off.
"Oh! We got the same place!" she said as she raised her eyebrows in pleasure.
"Should we hurry?" I asked her, feeling energized and excited about this.
She nodded her head and we were immediately done in about 20-30 minutes.
 
NOBODY'S POV
Yuri and Yoona soon headed for the gates and was about to get a cab there was already one waiting for them.
They got to the place in about 20  minutes and was met by a young man. He lead the two of them to a small building and told them that one of them can only take one path. They weren't allowed to go together in one path.
She pouted to herself as she nodded her head. And when the guy closed the door, everything turned pitch black.
Yoona twitched for a moment but then gained her composure after a few minutes in the dark. Then suddenly, lights suddenly turnes on, revieling two different paths.
Yoona turned over to Yuri and watched her as she did the same aswell.
"So... Which way do you want to go to?" Yuri asked Yoona.
Yoona was quiet for a bit and thought to herself. She was unsure but then decided to go to the right side.
"Ummm... I guess... I'll take the right one...?" Yoona said, quite unsure of herself.
"Okay. I'll go on the left one then. See you." she smiled at Yoona and started off on her own path.
' What a brave girl~' Yoona thought to herself. She stood there for a few minutes, thinking over what just happened this whole day. 
Yoona inhaled and got herself together. She slowly started walking down to the path on the right side and felt anxiety and nervousness eating through her. Would it be awkward?
Yoona was captured in  her own thoughts that she didn't even notice that she was already at the end of the tunnel.
She kept on walking, not aware of the fact that she already arrived and bumped into the wall.
"Owww." she groaned as she rubbed her forehead.
"Oh....." she trailled off and felt her heart hammering through her chest.
She straightened out her blouse and took a deep breathe, hoping it would calm her nerves.
She then frowned at herself and turned overto the mirror to lookat herself one las time.
"Okay...." she said as she rubbed her plams together.
"Here goes nothing." she said and held the door knob. She slowly turned it and opened the door to peak her head in it.
"What the hell took you so-" she heard a familiar voice say. She then stood there frozen as she watched the angelic face of the boy stare back at her.
"Y-Yoona-ssi?" he stuttered, still shocked to see her.
Yoona stood there in shock as she processed what just happened and what she just heard Youngmin say. The sweet and innocent angel Youngmin talking like that was unbelievable. 
She then shook her head to try and snap back to reality. And when she did, she found Youngmin biting his bottom lip, frowning, and scratching the back of his neck.
"Tsk. Busted." he murmurred to himself.
"Pardon?" Yoona aske him.
"Huh?Oh- Nothing." he smiled sweetly at her.
Yoona stared at him with narrowed eyes and furrowed eyebrows, making him uneasy.
"Yes?" he asked her.
"Your my husband?" Yoona asked in ecstasy, completely forgetting about what just happened earlier.
"Y-yeah... I guess..." Youngmin said, quite surprised by her.
"OMO! Yay~" she squealed and walked over to him.
He stared at her in bewilderment, not sure if she heard him clearly earlier.
"U-ummm.. Yeah...." he said, slowly moving away, but she already grabbed his arm.
"Please take care of me~" she cooed out in pleasure, making Youngmin laugh awkwardly while nodding his head.
"Yeah......" he said, trying to at least loosen up Yoona's grip on his arm.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Heya lovelies~
How was is it? hehe I was going to put this up yesterday but I had some troubles with it so yeah... I hope I can finish the meetings before school starts! I have less than a month to do so! nyaaahh~~ I need to work EXTRA HARD! Well... I hope you enjoyed this one! ^^ I'll be working on the next one soon, so wait for it~ :)