THANKS, GEORGE!

Our Crazy Class Project!

 

Yubin's POV

“Yubin-ah!”

“Ooof!” was the only thing that I could let out of my mouth when I feel from my bed.

“Yubin-ah!” My mom called me once more.

“Yeah!” I said as I quickly stood up and ran to the edge of the stairs.

“Can you go and buy me some things in the market? The list is on the fridge.” She said as she busied herself once more with cleaning the house.

“Arasso.” I said as I went back to my room and fixed my bed. I put the books and the papers back on my table and went to my closet to get changed.

==

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63081317

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed myself a bottle of coke and a bag of chips. I grabbed the list and soon headed for the door.

“Umma, I’m leaving now!” I said as I went outside the house and closed the door behind me.

“Sigh…. Okay.”I said as I looked at the list. I grabbed a pen in my bag (kept for emergency) and sorted it out by kind (ie: dairies, meats, vegetables etc) as I walked to the supermarket.

I put the pen back in my bag when I finished and felt my phone vibrate.

“Oh.” I said as I took a phone and saw that I had 3 missed calls and 2 messages.

“They’re from Donghyun, Jaemin, and Yoona…I frowned.

“These two really have nothing better to do..” I murmured to myself.

Ring~ Ring~

I looked at who it was and saw that it was Yoona who was calling.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone.

“Yubin-ah~” she said cheerfully.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“Oh! Wanna hang out today?” she asked casually.

“Uhm… Yeah, sure! I don’t think I have anything anyways…” I said as I thought if I had planned anything for today.

“Where are you?” she asked me.

“Oh. I’m on my way to the market. My mom asked me to buy some things for her.” I said and shrugged.

“Oh! We can meet there then! See you!” she said and hung up without even hearing out what I had to say.

“Well, that’s good enough for me.” I said to myself as I rolled my eyes.

“Oh! Yubin?” I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

‘Don’t look. Just pretend he’s not there.’ I told myself.

“Yubin-ah~~” he said excitedly.

The next thing I knew was that his arms were wrapped around my shoulder and he was already pulling me.

“Yah. What do you want Donghyun?” I said coldly.

“Nothing~ Are you going to the market?” he asked me.

“Yeah…” I said as I took his arm off my shoulder.

“Great! I’ll walk with you then!” he smiled at me as he pulled me by the hand before I can even complain.

==

“Yah.” I said as I tried pulling my hand out of his tight grip.

“What were you going to buy anyways?” he asked, ignoring both my question and the fact that I am still trying to let loose from his hand.

“Unnie!” I heard a familiar voice call and sighed in frustration.

‘oh boy…’ I thought to myself.

“U—oh……” she said as her eyebrows raised in surprise and amusement.

“It’s not what you think it is.” I said as I shot a warning look at her.

“Yoona! There you—oh…..”I heard Jaemin say this time with the exact same expression as Yoona.

The two then looked at each other with evil grins on their faces.

“Is he your husband, unnie?” they asked at the same time.

“No.” I said in sync with Donghyun, making me look at him.

“That’s impossible.” He said with an ‘are you kidding me face’ ,making me let out a small chuckle of disbelief.

‘What’s with this guy?’ I thought with pure hatred.

“Aish. Let’s just go.” I said as I grabbed Jaemin and Yoona by thehand and pulled them in the market without looking back.

‘Annoying guy.’ I thought to myself as I frowned.

“UNNIE!” Jaemin and Yoona said at the same time, making me stop.

“O-oh! What is it?” I raised an eyebrow at them, gaining suppressed laughs from them.

“Don’t start with me.” I warned as I turned and walked. I took my list out and started shopping, making them hold the baskets for me.

“Is unnie disappointed with what Donghyun oppa said earlier?” Jaemin teased.

“No.” I flat out said.

“Then are you sad?” Yoona asked this time.

“No.” I said once more.

“Then why are you acting like this?” they asked at the same time as they both clung onto my arms.

I stopped dead on my tracks, making them halt as well.

“If the two of you don’t stop pestering me right now, I will NEVER let this day down.” I said with a sharp look in my eyes.

I looked over to either side of me and saw their frightened eyes, making me smile in satisfaction.

“Thought so.” I said as I walked on ahead, leaving the pouting Yoona and Jaemin behind.

==

“But he was just so cute when he’s embarassed!” Yoona spazzed about Youngmin.

“Aww~ Lucky! How I wish I can meet my husband soon!” Jaemin squealed.

“Who do you think your husband will be?” Yoona asked.

“I have no idea…. I don’t think he’ll be showing up anytime soon.” Jaemin pouted.

“Aww~ But I have a feeling….. I think it could be Onew or …Hyunseong!” Yoona said.

“Really?” Jaemin frowned.

“How about you unnie?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know-“I said and was surprised with what I saw in front of the doorway.

“What is this?” I frowned as I grabbed the stuffed toy off the ground.

“Oh. Unnie, it fell.” Jaemin pointed at the envelope on the ground.

I picked it up and opened it.

“What does it say?” both Yoona and Jaemin asked.

“Meet me at the park at 7:30.” I read out loud and looked at the weird looking banana stuffed toy.

“He didn’t even get me a cute one…. Such a cheap guy…” I murmured to myself.

“Huh?” Jaemin frowned.

“Oh. Nothing, let’s go.” I said as I opened the door.

“We’re here~” I called out as I laid some of the bags on the kitchen table.

“Oh! Hello, Jaemin and Yoona.” She smiled at them as they placed the bags on the floor.

“Anhyeong, Mrs. Song!” they greeted her cheerfully.

“Thank you girls. I’ll take over from here.” She said as she looked through the bags.

“No problem, we’re going out okay?” I smiled at her.

“Arasso, be home early okay?” she said as she gave me the look.

“Okay! Promise.” I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran out the house with Yoona and Jaemin.

“Where’s the toy?” Yoona asked.

“Oh. I left it on the table of the kitchen.” I said and shrugged.

“That’s mean, unnie” Jaemin said as she nudged me.

“Whatever.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Do you know who it is?” Yoona asked.

“H-huh? Oh… No.” I said and shook my head frantically.

“Yeah…” Yoona said as she exchanged knowing looks with Jaemin.

==

6:00~

“Yubin-ah… Aren’t you going to the park tonight?” I heard my mom ask from my doorway, making me snap my head towards her direction.

“N-ne?” I stutteres.

‘Damn.’ I thought with remorse.

“This.” She said as she raised the card and the stuffed toy in her hand.

“Why should I? I don’t even know who put it in the doorway….” I said as I sat up and looked away uncomfortably.

“Which makes it more interesting! Isn’t it romantic?!” she said.

‘She’s such a romantic. As if she doesn’t know who it is.’ I thought to myself as I gave her a warm smile.

“No umma.” I said in a strong voice.

“Really now?” she said in a whiny voice.

“Yes. I have work to do, see?” I said, lifting the piece of paper up.

“Ei~ always so stubborn. Whatever, if ever you change your mind I’ll be watching tv.” She scoffed at me.

“For a mom, she’s more of a teenager than I am.” I murmured to myself.

“I heard that!” she said cheekily, making me chuckle at her childishness.

==

7:45~

“Aish. Wrong again.” I said as I erased my work for the millionth time. I ruffled my hair in frustration and decided to take a break on my bed.

“I need to finish that soon!” I said as I flopped on my bed.

“What’s wrong with me?” I murmured sulkily.

“Just go there already~” my mom sang as she passed by my door.

“No.” I said firmly.

“HAH!” I heard her voice from downstairs.

 

“Poor boy, waiting in the cold.” She said in a pitiful voice as I walked down to grab a bag of chips in the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked back up to my room to watch TV.

“Feel bad for the guy and just go!”

“B-bu-“

“He’s been there for—“

I turned the TV off and flopped on my bed.

“Why did the show have to be like that?!” I screeched in remorse.

“I told you~ just go~” she sang in pure delight as she took the laundry basket from my room.

“You’re not going. He’s probably not there anymore!” I told myself.

“Who knows~” she said once more as she went inside my brother’s room, making me glare at her.

‘Why does my mom have to be like this to me?!’ I thought to myself.

==

8:57~

I glanced at the clock for the millionth time tonight and ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Okay! Just to satisfy myself and prove that he won’t be there by now!” I said as I stood up and ran out and grabbed my jacket.

“I need to go buy something in the store!” I yelled as I ran out of the house.

NO ONE’S POV

“She doesn’t even have her purse with her.” Her mom muttered to herself as she looked at the small red purse on top of the table.

She then smiled in contentment and continued to busy herself with the food she was cooking.

==

Yubin walked back and forth for 10 minutes now and she still couldn’t decide of she was going to check for him or not.

‘He won’t be there.’ She thought to herself as she took another step.

Yubin looked around and found complete darkness. She told herself she was supposed to be happy but the feeling of disappointment crept up on her. She let out a small laugh and was about to turn away when lights went on, making her jump in surprise.

She turned back immediately and saw the dumbfounded guy in front of her sitting down.

Donghyun fumbled up when the lights went on without a sign. He swore as he dusted his dirty pants off, looked up at Yubin and smiled.

“You’re late!” he said as he gave her a goofy smile.

“W-wha…. What are you still doing here?” Yubin asked in shock.

“Well, I did tell you to come here at 7:30…. You did get the letter, right?” He said as he raised an eyebrow.

“Yes… But….” She trailed off but then caught the sign behind Donghyun and raised her eyebrows at him. He followed the direction of her gaze and gasped.

“Oh! Anhyeong, Yeobo!” he said as he held out a wilted piece of rose.  His eyes widened and tried to dust it off, hoping it would look better.

“Ehh…..” he said as he gave her a helpless work, making her want to smile.

“Give me that.” She said as she held out a hand for the rose. Donghyun walked over with a disappointed look on his face and handed her the rose.

“Thanks, george. Let’s go.” She said as she turned around and started walking.

“Just like that?! You do know how long I waited right? RIGHT?! And my name’s not GEORGE!” he whined as he ran up to her.

“Thanks Jeongmin-ah! Minwoo-ah! Clean up for me!” he turned back and saw the dumbfounded Jeongmin and Minwoo.

“HYUNG!” they said in sync.

“Yah! Song Yubin, look how cold my hands are!” Donghyun continued to whine as he ran after her once more. Yubin just shook her head and rolled her eyes as she continued to ignore Donghyun’s childish remarks.

‘Sigh… Whatever.’ She thought to herself as she chuckled to herself.