Chapter 9 : Amend

The Prince of Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were a risk, a mystery,

and the most certain thing I’d ever known

- Beau Taplin

 

 

‘ Lady Soo?’

It was Eunuch Yang. Oh.

‘ Yes, Eunuch Yang. Do you need anything?’ a kind smile graces her face. The older man sighs in despair and it only adds the confusion to Hae Soo.

Then, an idea struck her.

‘ Is it the king, Eunuch Yang?’ if anything, Hae Soo do know that Wang Yo is indeed an . It’s not at all bizarre if he sends all of his staff ran amuck for his suppose clean sword that he didn’t use. If anything, it was Wang Yo being Wang Yo and indeed, Wang Yo is an .

‘ Oh, it is not the king, Lady Soo.’ his eyes never met hers, a deep breath before he utters the words, barely heard by Hae Soo.

‘ The princess.’

Hwangbo Yeon-Hwa.

And the court lady was in shock, she had never expected that.

And the only way to find out the sole reason as in why the Hwangbo princess had summoned her, is to deliver herself to the devil.

For once, she hoped it was Wang Yo who had called.

 

***

 

Hwanbo Yeon-Hwa is anything but insolent, given to certain occurrence and Hae Soo, given to the years in her affair within Damiwon did know that. What a princess without a debonair performance?

And to that matter, the princess, with hazel eyes, darken within minutes, finally met the court lady in a hateful gaze. The truth is, Hae Soo almost scoff in disbelief. She knew that gaze, ever so familiar. Might run in the whole family, dare she believe. So much like Wang Yo.

Speaking of which.

‘ Pardon, Your Highness, but under what affair did you summon me might I ask?’ with a hint of a smile, the court lady bow to the princess, so much of a grace.

A sneer, as always answered her and again, it makes the court lady ponder, yet again, under what circumstance did she was needed for?

‘ Certain dark things are to be loved, yes?’ it was said without any hint of vengeance, but Hae Soo knew better. This world of monarch certainly is nothing but terror and menace, yes, if anything this is naught out of the hell she had been through.

Alas Soo-yah, you’ve learned!

Wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter