Chapter 8 : Illusion

The Prince of Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skangjun.

Heyya Skangjun's here. It's been long, yes. Ha! but here is my attempt in unblocking my writer block. 

PS : It's a huge progress in our duo. Beware. 

Sayonara!

 

 

 

 

 

She kissed me.
She kissed the devil.
Only a beautiful soul like hers
-would kiss the damned.
Daniel Saint

 

 

 


It was a beautiful day, with slight dampness from the rain earlier. She didn't mind, of course, it's been days since she last saw the sun and it was nice, strolling down the river of Songak.  Until her eyes met the royal court lady. Hae Soo.


‘ Leave.' A sole command and all her concubine, all twelve of them, leave abruptly. With full determination, Yeon Hwa as she marched to her prey, she saw red. Betrayal and humiliation.

 
She had hated her, yes. For Wang So's heart, one that could never be hers and recently, Wang Yo's, a heart that once was hers. She had enough, but her steps stop abruptly, the princess was too shocked to move. 


Wang Yo was there, holding the court lady tight. 

No.

With full determination, she took a fast pace, changing her direction. 

It will blow you away, Hae Soo.

 

***

 

 She stilled in his arm, breathing the sensation of his scent. The truth, Hae Soo was lost, with his intention and everything in between. Yes, Wang Yo is an enigma.
But this has to stop. 

The court lady release the grip Wang Yo had securely wrap around her and turn to face the king. Searching for his eyes.

‘ You and I know that it's not the truth. Never.'  And he smiles hand found their way back to her face. Caressing her cheek, she stops them. It's his way to distract her, and it works every time.

He let out a small chuckle, head tilted upwards, extremely amusing. 

‘ Soo-yah. Let it go.' He had that giddy smile and Hae Soo could only shot him a questioning look. That is when she realized that she had been holding his hand all along. A blush manages to flare her cheek but no, she won't let him go. And Hae Soo herself couldn't point any reason. 

‘ Isn't my intention obvious, Soo-yah?' Wang Yo was taking his sweet time, his hand claps hers, interlocking their fingers. Eyes never waver from hers, he found curiosity so deep. It was Hae Soo, after all, one who believed he could be saved. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter