Chapter 1 : Temptation

The Prince of Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Ps: My, 30++ subs within 24 hours was wonderful. Well, I've never expected this but anyhoo, this is YoSoo fiction. WangYoxHaeSoo so no, not gonna end up with So or Wook or anyone else to that matter. 

Pps: I don't own Scarlet Heart : Ryeo, if I did, YoSoo would be cannon and everything else be damned!

Ppps: I'm warning you, all of you. My grammar were... not good at all, so feel free to pin point it.

Pppps: (sorry bout this ps, it's addictive) anyhoo, reviews and criticism are most welcomed!

Sayonara! ( nope, not Japanese)

=========

 

 

Hell send us the most evil disease and we humans called it love.  - Conny Cernik

 

 

 

She was always precise. Always. Never intended to make any stupid mistakes. But maybe, today was an exceptional. The porcelain clinked in a way that almost annoying. That had never happened before. He could almost see the wooden tray she hold tremble.

Something was wrong.

 ‘ What is it, Lady Soo?’ he eyed her with such mirth. Much to his joy, she held her gaze with such fierceness that would make even the bravest warrior cower, but he was not a warrior, he was Jeongjong, third King of Goryeo.

Much to his dismay, she had ignored his question, had ignored him. The porcelain pieces that held his favorite tea had her full attention. No one had ignored him, no one ignored the notorious King Jeongjong!

‘ Answer me!’ he bark. To her shock, he had her wrist in a deadly grip. His eyes menacingly held hers. And it all came back in a flash, the way he shoot the arrow, piercing to Prince Eun’s heart. Ruthless, malicious.

Still, she held his gaze. Searching for any humanity left deep inside him. Remorse, might be too big of a word to describe it. No, not remorse. Maybe, something to prove that beyond everything, he is not beyond redemption.

No. Nothing. She couldn’t find it. Maybe it was a façade. It might be it because past every crime he had commit, she wanted to belief that he had at least held some guilt in him. Somewhere, deep, deep inside.

As if she was searching for his deepest darkest secret. If anything, he won’t admit it. He won’t permit her to see his remorse. It was his weakness. Not her, or anyone else to that matter. Not even his mother.

‘ What is it, Lady Soo? Afraid with what you see?’ his lip turn up slightly. Giving the look of a devil himself. He can felt her, shaken so bad beneath his skin.

‘ Why?’ she can felt the sob in . How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter